Sjws Vs Logic

polymoog

Superstar
awesome. SJWs and the left LOVE to point out our differences. morgan and i dont want to hear about it and dont care.

I think most people would agree that the shrieking, finger-pointing of so-called "social justice" warriors are annoying. (Especially since while gender, sexuality, and the like play into social justice its focus is economic justice which is ignored by the new wave.)

But let's not act like the "alt-right", or whatever the hell you want to call them, are much better. I cringe the moment both open their mouth.

Leviathan

Established
I think most people would agree that the shrieking, finger-pointing of so-called "social justice" warriors are annoying. (Especially since while gender, sexuality, and the like play into social justice its focus is economic justice which is ignored by the new wave.)

But let's not act like the "alt-right", or whatever the hell you want to call them, are much better. I cringe the moment both open their mouth.
Yes, I think many SJWs mean well. It's just the over-the-top, cartoonish manner they use which makes it hard for some people to take them seriously. Some people simply aren't willing to listen no matter how loudly you scream. They've already made up their minds. You just have to know when you're fighting a battle you can't win and walk away.

But it's still entertaining for the rest of us to watch a good argument nonetheless.

polymoog

Superstar
the right memes the hell out of the left. then the left gets violent.

Even the Fox News dude was like..."Son of a... Really? Please stop."

There's also this.

But really, cringe compilations are just bullshit in general. A way to demonize a side you disagree with rather than trying to come to an agreement with your fellow man.

Instead of shitting on the right and the left, maybe we should all take a step back, realize that the folks in power want to fuck us no matter who they are, that they use race and gender to divide us, and we should unite together as a group of humans that are motivated by peace, justice, and love for our fellow man.

mecca

Superstar
But really, cringe compilations are just bullshit in general. A way to demonize a side you disagree with rather than trying to come to an agreement with your fellow man.

Instead of shitting on the right and the left, maybe we should all take a step back, realize that the folks in power want to fuck us no matter who they are, that they use race and gender to divide us, and we should unite together as a group of humans that are motivated by peace, justice, and love for our fellow man.
True.

Illuminized

Established
And this is the problem with the Right (or at least it's distorted elements i.e. Alt-Right). They disparage anyone who disagrees with them and like to point out the flaws in people's character. People who subscribe to the Left are often of an infantile nature, the result of a bankrupt education. If we replaced them with children who behaved the exact same way, would it still be alright to make fun of them? We must see humans as plants in their growth.