Sitcom Star Hints At Child Sex Trafficking: "Lots of People Will Be Woke AF"

Major Blood

Rookie
Roseanne Barr Hints At Child Sex Trafficking Bombshell: "Lots of People Will Become Woke As F*ck This Week..."

With recent Hollywood p***philia exposed, comedian and one-time hollywood A-list star Roseanne Barr suggests stunning revelations on child sex trafficking will come to light in the very near future.

“Lots of ppl will become Woke AF this week,” tweeted Barr.

Earlier in the evening, Barr tweeted about how President Trump is strongly opposed to child sex trafficking. Barr then underscored how important it is to stop the suffering of innocent children:

“I perceived Hollywood’s sexism 2B so pervasive as to not even be noticed-it was class based discrimination, with racial undertones based in anti-semitic sado-spiritual necroPedoism. #ThisIsNow...

#MKULTRA. all that really matters is that we stop the suffering of the world’s innocent children. We can do it bc it’s the right thing 2 do & this is The Age of Aquarius. G0D is with us now. Let’s Roll-,” tweeted Barr.

elsbet

Superstar
And God was not with us in the Age of Pisces? o_O
Disclaimer-- I do not subscribe to Astro-theology, but I do know a bit about it.

Before Uranus was discovered, Saturn was the ruler of Aquarius. Saturn represents Cronus/ Kronos or Satan, and is represented by the cube.

So she's essentially saying that this is the Age of Saturn / Satan, and he ".. is with us."
I hope these people are exposed and prosecuted, regardless.

mecca

Superstar
Earlier in the evening, Barr tweeted about how President Trump is strongly opposed to child sex trafficking.
If she's really "woke af" then why does she support the president? Can't really trust her.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Disclaimer-- I do not subscribe to Astro-theology, but I do know a bit about it.

Before Uranus was discovered, Saturn was the ruler of Aquarius. Saturn represents Cronus/ Kronos or Satan, and is represented by the cube.

So she's essentially saying that this is the Age of Saturn / Satan, and he ".. is with us."
I hope these people are exposed and prosecuted, regardless.

You're right. Thanks for being on point. Did you hear about the dark spot on the surface of Saturn?

Major Blood

Rookie
Before Uranus was discovered, Saturn was the ruler of Aquarius.
I don't know much about Astro-theology either, elsbet. :oops: Currently, though, do you know who is the Ruler of uranus?

o_O

Vytas

Star
Why do whistle blowers always at least decade too late...When everyone and their mother knows it already...