Sinead O'connor Mk'd?

Vixy

Star
Her mother "ran a torture chamber" and is described as evil. Sinead thought she was posessed and doesnt even believe in such things. (Talk about one ba dmother!)

Sounds to me that Sinead was sold into MK and raised for mind control. You can tell she is a person filled with emotional wounds and she seems very sweet and honest. Could this be MK?

Sorry about the video "jumping" but couldn't find one with the whole interview from start to finish.

mk'ed or not, she is a Muslim now - I hope God will guide her on the Straight Path and give her happiness in this life and the Next.

I like what she wrote about it:

'This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant...'

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
mk'ed or not, she is a Muslim now - I hope God will guide her on the Straight Path and give her happiness in this life and the Next.

I like what she wrote about it:

'This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant...'
A family friend became a Jehovah's Witness not long after a series of traumatic events.

I think she said something like

"This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Jehovah's Witness. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to the Watchtower Society. Which makes all other scriptures redundant..."

Or something very similar ;-) When your life is in chaos, a religion that tells you exactly what to do must be very appealing!

A family friend became a Jehovah's Witness not long after a series of traumatic events.

I think she said something like

"This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Jehovah's Witness. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to the Watchtower Society. Which makes all other scriptures redundant..."

Or something very similar ;-) When your life is in chaos, a religion that tells you exactly what to do must be very appealing!
Some people can be secure and happy with their chosen way of life without having to mock or belittle others for theirs. I hope God will guide you to Islam too.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some people can be secure and happy with their chosen way of life without having to mock or belittle others for theirs. I hope God will guide you to Islam too.
Digging into Sinead's background was an interesting exercise. I didn't intend to mock you GS, but I genuinely think that a religion that is highly prescriptive will be naturally attractive to someone who wishes to unify their fragmentary self into a clearer identity.

I found an interview with her very enlightening. There are a good many people who are now Muslims who have been brought up in Catholicism.

SPIN: How much influence has growing up Catholic had on you?

O’Connor: It was never a really large part of my life. I always believed in God and the Virgin Mary and the immaculate conception and I love those things. So I just took from Catholicism what I loved about it, which was the image of her and all those sorts of stories. But I didn’t feel that it f–ked me up at all, I didn’t really take it that seriously. I just took from it what I liked and what made sense to me and what appealed to me. I would have had the beliefs that I have anyway.

SPIN: Do you believe in heaven and hell?

O’Connor: No, I don’t believe in heaven or hell. I don’t believe in any sort of burning. I don’t believe it’s right to teach children that God is somebody that will punish them if they misbehave, that God isn’t somebody who understands. That’s an abuse of children.

SPIN: Do you believe in heaven?

O’Connor: I believe in different levels of spiritual attainment and the highest level is something that somebody like Christ achieved. The highest level of spiritual attainment is the closest thing to heaven. But I don’t believe in heaven and hell as they’re depicted.

SPIN: You grew up in Ireland, surrounded by all this Catholic mythology.

O’Connor: I can sift off the bulls–t because there’s what’s called the church triumphant and the church militant. The church triumphant is basically God and the saints and everybody else, the church militant is the church on earth which I have no respect for.

SPIN: When you were growing up you were surrounded by great pain. Did you think that God had deserted you?

O’Connor: No, I believed in God very much. I didn’t believe there was anything to punish me or I didn’t believe I had been deserted. I always believed and prayed all the time and took great comfort particularly from the mother of God.

https://www.spin.com/featured/sinead-oconnor-interview-spin-30-cover-story/

I didn't intend to mock you GS,
I didn't take your snide comment as a mockery of me. You were making a mockery of her statement about what naturally lead her to believe Islam is the truth - a sincere study of scripture. Now with your last post - it seems that she also had a sincere love and belief in Almighty God before embracing Islam as His final message and way of life for all of humanity. So good for her regardless of where she came from or what she believed in the past. God guides whom He wills.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I didn't take your snide comment as a mockery of me. You were making a mockery of her statement about what naturally lead her to believe Islam is the truth - a sincere study of scripture. Now with your last post - it seems that she also had a sincere love and belief in Almighty God before embracing Islam as His final message and way of life for all of humanity. So good for her regardless of where she came from or what she believed in the past. God guides whom He wills.
I was more interested in the angle of what it told me about Catholicism, particularly the Theological angle.

If I had been brought up as a Catholic, I would certainly have theological dilemmas. Immaculate Conception of Mary, Transubstantiation, Pugutory, Papal (contradictory) infallibility, appropriation and incorporation of Paganism etc etc.

Had I grown up in that context and added to it a disgust at the abuse of minors within the Catholic church, embracing Islam would certainly appear to be the pure and logical solution to it's errors.

Vixy

Star
Well then theres no doubt she was MK'd since Islam is an idolworship according to christiany and therefor they have the islamic moon in their symbolism, the elite.black-moon-star-islam-islamic-260nw-521659609.jpg.pnghqdefault.jpg

Many even say masons created Islam and well, according to christianity it IS idol worship so that would be explained by that but I know too little of this to say anything.

I was more interested in the angle of what it told me about Catholicism, particularly the Theological angle.

If I had been brought up as a Catholic, I would certainly have theological dilemmas. Immaculate Conception of Mary, Transubstantiation, Pugutory, Papal (contradictory) infallibility, appropriation and incorporation of Paganism etc etc.

Had I grown up in that context and added to it a disgust at the abuse of minors within the Catholic church, embracing Islam would certainly appear to be the pure and logical solution to it's errors.
People have left catholicism for other paths besides Islam - just ask Jo and Lady. And many people of other religions have embraced Islam as you well know. Ultimately it's not where you came from that matters, but where you are going and where you will end up.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
People have left catholicism for other paths besides Islam - just ask Jo and Lady. And many people of other religions have embraced Islam as you well know. Ultimately it's not where you came from that matters, but where you are going and where you will end up.
I was musing on the same thing with Catholicism... I had a Catholic girlfriend for a while, many years ago now. It helped me understand where what I understood as Christianity, and what she did differed.

People seem to leave Catholicism in various directions, perhaps depending on what they came to it looking for.

I have another one.
TBH I saw an interview of Sinead's about a year ago and could see how much she needed Islam. May she find the solace and tranquility she needs and May she surround herself with righteous Muslims. Ameen

آمين DR!

She looks happy. Everyone does when they make their shahada though. :)

Like @Vixy said in her OP, she seems very sweet and honest ... I wish her all the best in this life and the Next.:)

elsbet

Superstar
Given her track record, she'll have moved on to something else within five years.
Probably, yes.
Sinead O'Connor has always struck me as soul-starved.. she's always looking for something more, but it seems to evade her every time. She's looking to do, maybe, while maintaining Self (note the upcoming album to accompany her new religion.. I thought they shunned music. hmm).

But that voice.. you can't hide a gift like that. ♡

Thunderian

Superstar
I guess she identifies as Black Irish?

Sinéad O’Connor: I never want to ‘spend time with white people again’
After converting to Islam, Sinéad O’Connor says she doesn’t want to be with white people.​
O’Connor, who now goes by the name Shuhada Davitt, tweeted her “racist” statement in a series of tweets disparaging non-Muslim culture.​
“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called),” she tweeted. “Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.”​
The 51-year-old “Nothing Compares 2 U” singer also criticized Twitter’s policy on blocking hate speech, writing, “Interesting to see if Twitter bans this when it allows people like Trump and Milbank spew the satanic filth upon even my country.”​
A known critic of the Catholic Church, O’Connor also discussed the role of violence in religions such as Islam, Judaism and Christianity.​
“There is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q’ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding [Mahabharata]. And its ALL EQUALLY [IRRELEVANT] TO OUR TIMES,” she wrote, adding the hashtag “#ReignOfWhiteMANover.”​
O’Connor ended her rant with an acknowledgment of how strange her tirade appeared. “Final word. If its ‘Crazy’ to care. Then by all means, spank my ass and call me Fruity loops : )” she wrote.​
O’Connor changed her name last year to Magda Davitt, saying in an interview that she wanted to be “free of parental curses.”​

onequestion

Rookie
She's obviously suffering from a severe form of PTSD. These are the actions and words of someone who isn't in the drivers seat. Is she an MK victim? I wouldn't doubt it.

I know from personal experience that once in a lifetime opportunities come to these people in direct fashion and they can choose to accept or not.

To simply accept her position because she states it as such and it supports you and what you've chosen to believe is lacking in logic and high in emotion.

She hangs out with elite power players and danced with the devil - so this is now her lot.