Sin - The Cause of All Man's Sorrow (Short Video)

Lisa

Superstar
Not only that..but sin takes you farther than you ever wanted to go. Its an itch that never goes away and no matter how much you itch it..its never enough! We are wretched people without God :(

Not only that..but sin takes you farther than you ever wanted to go. Its an itch that never goes away and no matter how much you itch it..its never enough! We are wretched people without God :(
sounds like u got alittle wild in ur time there lisa....

Lisa

Superstar
sounds like u got alittle wild in ur time there lisa....
Haha...the first part was part of a sermon that I heard.
And I have a mosquito bite that itches and itches..I’m allergic to them..and its occurred to me that if I itch it and itch it..I am going backwards..I have to be patient and let it run its course until it goes away...I thought that was a good analogy for sin. If you itch it and itch it..it doesn’t go away and gets bigger and bigger and is never enough..the only thing that works..for my mosquito bites anyway..lol! Is ignoring it but I still have that urgent need to itch it. Anyway...that was my thinking.
The end part I think is true..we are wretched without God..I still remember life without Him.

Vixy

Star
I agree! Sin really is the root of all these problems. And sin is spreading and becoming worse and worse as the bible say about the end times: The wicked shall go deeper and deeper into their evil and the righeous become more and more righeous. God has separated the grains from the wheat. I see it everyday, how man has fallen and is a shell of how he once was. There is no honour, respect, empathy nor live in people anymore, it's all lies, sin, destruction, violence and more sin. I stay away from them myself, theyre too far gone.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree! Sin really is the root of all these problems. And sin is spreading and becoming worse and worse as the bible say about the end times: The wicked shall go deeper and deeper into their evil and the righeous become more and more righeous. God has separated the grains from the wheat. I see it everyday, how man has fallen and is a shell of how he once was. There is no honour, respect, empathy nor live in people anymore, it's all lies, sin, destruction, violence and more sin. I stay away from them myself, theyre too far gone.
Do the righteous become more righteous? I though that the Spirit explicitly says that some will fall away from the faith? 1Timothy 4:1

Lyfe

Star
Sin is like a gateway drug to other sins. I noticed that whenever I would backslide it always started with one sin and as soon as I indulged in that one particular sin the works of the enemy was already enticing me to indulge in another. The more someone sins apart from the conviction of the holy spirit the more they sear their conscience until they eventually lose all feeling.

Sin destroys and wounds. Not only that, but sin even pollutes and harms the world all around us even the smallest of sins. Its like an acidic rain drop dropping into a pond. Eventually the whole pond becomes corrupted and uninhabitable and the lifeforms start dying off...