Silver the way to freedom? Insurance against inflation and financial crisis?

MagneticHuman

Veteran

It is about gold but might impact silver also.
Gold will lead the way because traditionally this has been the safe haven.

Humanity is on its way to freedom. In this regard silver is a beter tool than gold because of the superior conductivity. Free flowing energies is nessecary for complete freedom.

I consider silver and gold as equal (silver beeing the moon/water and the feminine; gold beeing the sun/light and the maskulin). This equality will eventually be reflected back to us in the material realm and both metals will be equally cherished. Actually this is a necessity for humanity to rise above duality and separation.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Be part of the movement. Now more than 100k humans have join hands helping to pull humanity away from the dense energies of the fiat system.

There is power in numbers!

Screenshot_20210608_081946.jpg

patagonia

As a trained goldsmith, I can confirm that the value of physical gold and silver is a lot bigger than the economy usually lets on
So much so that an online shop has been opened to buy silver at the foundry I pertain my metals at
I’ll be stocking up on silver coin and gold bullion too, HOWEVER
(this is from a goldsmiths perspective)
Silver is in a few regards inferior to gold, tarnishing occurs much faster since it binds ethylene (hence why silver is used as a catalyst in conjunction with nickel and palladium as well), it has a much lower melting point at approx 960.8C/1861.4F (compared to Gold at 1063C/1945F) and is less dense at about 10.5g/cm3 (19.3g/cm3) compared to Gold at ie the crystalline structure of it’s molecules is less packed than that of gold
On the flipside, silver reflects about 99.9% of visible light, and features the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any known metal to mankind, hence its use in electric circuits in the form of a thin plating
It is antibacterial like copper, but lasts longer since it does not react to atmospheric oxidation like the latter
Silver much like Platinum and Copper are used widely in the medical field for sterile dishes and instruments, industrial countertops (airport of Santiago SCL features solid copper everywhere indoors, especially around sanitary and control facilities) and filters
Of all known precious metals, Gold is superior in how it remains a highly regarded reserve asset, and approximately 45 percent of all the world’s gold is held by governments and central banks for this purpose. It is still used internationally as a form of payment.
So guys and gals, stock up on silver, gold and diamonds, the monetary tyranny is coming to it’s final crescendo

MagneticHuman

Veteran
As a trained goldsmith, I can confirm that the value of physical gold and silver is a lot bigger than the economy usually lets on
So much so that an online shop has been opened to buy silver at the foundry I pertain my metals at
I’ll be stocking up on silver coin and gold bullion too, HOWEVER
(this is from a goldsmiths perspective)
Silver is in a few regards inferior to gold, tarnishing occurs much faster since it binds ethylene (hence why silver is used as a catalyst in conjunction with nickel and palladium as well), it has a much lower melting point at approx 960.8C/1861.4F (compared to Gold at 1063C/1945F) and is less dense at about 10.5g/cm3 (19.3g/cm3) compared to Gold at ie the crystalline structure of it’s molecules is less packed than that of gold
On the flipside, silver reflects about 99.9% of visible light, and features the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any known metal to mankind, hence its use in electric circuits in the form of a thin plating
It is antibacterial like copper, but lasts longer since it does not react to atmospheric oxidation like the latter
Silver much like Platinum and Copper are used widely in the medical field for sterile dishes and instruments, industrial countertops (airport of Santiago SCL features solid copper everywhere indoors, especially around sanitary and control facilities) and filters
Of all known precious metals, Gold is superior in how it remains a highly regarded reserve asset, and approximately 45 percent of all the world’s gold is held by governments and central banks for this purpose. It is still used internationally as a form of payment.
So guys and gals, stock up on silver, gold and diamonds, the monetary tyranny is coming to it’s final crescendo
Thank you for this. Not so sure about diamonds though. But of course everything that is able to reflect/distribute light/love has its value. Personally I will rather buy some high quality salt for this purpose (I have already).

Last edited: