Silver the way to freedom? Insurance against inflation and financial crisis?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Energy crisis precursor to financial crisis?

As more and more people learn how to harness magnetism (singularity) there gradually will be less and less electricity (harnessed through division) available in the matrix. There will be an energy crisis for the ones that is not connected to the free energy (magnetism).

This energy crisis is already playing out. People around you having trouble breathing no longer able to serve the matrix as they use to. Power outages and lack of electricity. Fuel shortages.

Their game is to create division (electricity) to keep you stuck in the most dense part of the matrix.

Magnetism pull together. Electricity will die without division.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
"Everyone thinks the world run on finance and money and currencies and that sort of things but the reality is that it runs on energy"

"without energy nothing happens"

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
"Energy crisis grips the world: Lebanon runs out of power, India warns its coal-fired plants could go dark in just three days, blackouts hit China and gas prices soar in Europe"

polymoog

Superstar
Do you believe in keeping only physical silver or do you keep stocks in silver as well?
for me: physical only. its still at a very low price right now. if you are in a state where there is no tax on bullion, i would absolutely get some.

Kirk777

Rookie
for me: physical only. its still at a very low price right now. if you are in a state where there is no tax on bullion, i would absolutely get some.

I'm in Missouri but have residence in texas too. I have a bad feeling that if the world goes nuts that even silver will be controlled and it will be hard to exchange for goods?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
SBTV spoke with Ali Chehade, a Lebanese video producer, about the daily challenges of living in the midst of hyperinflation and how all areas of life is affected when a currency severely loses its value. The Lebanese crisis started to turn for the worse around October 2019 and the effects of the crisis makes living in Lebanon a daily struggle.