Silver the way to freedom? Insurance against inflation and financial crisis?

It might seem like it but that situation has happened in many countries, total financial collapse, and in every case silver became extremely valuable. Even if the financial system collapses in say the USA, the silver market in say saudi arabia will be booming, or somewhere else. In venezuela an oz of silver could feed a family for a month when their money was near worthless. People have always had some kind of currency even when we lived in feudal societies, going back to ancient Rome. Before that, thousands of years before, the currency could have been cows or goats, but there has always been a form of currency, and silver and gold have always been among them.
I agree it is good to be diversified (money, silver, food, skills). My honest question is say there is hyperinflation. Who do you sell the silver to, to get money or food or supplies? I'm curious exactly how it would work? Asking for a friend ;)

judah

Established
I agree it is good to be diversified (money, silver, food, skills). My honest question is say there is hyperinflation. Who do you sell the silver to, to get money or food or supplies? I'm curious exactly how it would work? Asking for a friend ;)
THIS.

Everything is being digitised, passages in the bible speak of both Gold and silver having no value. The mark will mean nothing if people could trade using silver/gold.

This isn't like the Great Depression or like anything we've had before, there isn't going to be any kind of trading, you don't think these satanic bastards have thought of this?

polymoog

Superstar
Who do you sell the silver to, to get money or food or supplies? I'm curious exactly how it would work? Asking for a friend
in the event of a catastrophe, i would accept silver or gold for supplies/extra food. id accept 90% silver pre-1964 US dimes, quarters, dollars, and half dollars or minted silver rounds or bars. (i would sure as hell accept it over crypto flying around in cyberspace.) the gold would be tricky since many will try to electroplate other metals with gold, so people will be wise to watch for that. again, if there are 1 oz or 1 gram bars of gold in the original mint package, that would suffice for me.

in the old movie parasite (1982), 10 pieces of silver equaled 1 gold piece. if silver rises in value like its supposed to in the future, that could be reasonable.

the very pure silver bars and rounds can be used to make colloidal silver with a battery if needed in an emergency, although its best to use only .9999% (4 nines) silver.

polymoog

Superstar
1. Local coin shop charge Spot price + 5%, should I just buy it that way or online?
2. How should I porportionate the purchase, 50/50?
3. Buying variety type/allsorted or all bars?
im not a financial advisor either.

look online. if you are in the US, every state has different regulations if you want to avoid sales tax. this is NY state, for example:

https://www.apmex.com/state-sales-taxes/new-york-bullion-sales-taxes-and-regulations

Taxes must be collected on Copper products, accessory items, and processed items. Products with Precious Metal content will be charged sales tax if the aggregate amount of the invoices for Precious Metals is less than or equal to $1,000. Products with Precious Metals content may be charged sales tax if the aggregate amount of the invoice is greater than $1,000 and one of the following is true:

• For Silver coins, if the sales price for the specific coin is greater than or equal to 140% of the Silver value in the specific coin;
  • For Gold coins with 1/4 ounce or less of Gold in the specific coin, if the sales price of the specific coin is greater than or equal to 120% of the Gold value in the specific coin;
  • For Gold coins with more than 1/4 ounce of Gold in the specific coin, if the sales price of the specific coin is greater than or equal to 115% of the Gold value in the specific coin;

if you are buying as a prepper, i would imagine silver in small sizes (either old silver coins or 1 oz rounds or bars, maybe 5 oz as well) would be ideal. that might end up being the new $1 and $5 currency rates.

if you are buying it for the metal, then whatever form is fine. some coins/bars/rounds have a premium because theyre in demand and people desire it-- the hand poured bars that are stamped seem to be in short supply these days. they do look cool, though.

Carolyn

Star
No call for unvaccinated eggs? No point in using unvaccinateded sperm on vaccinateded eggs! Unless they have a way of controlling the genetics of both but if that was the case you probably wouldn't need unvaccinated sperm or eggs anyway.

polymoog

Superstar
No call for unvaccinated eggs?
its an unvaxxed woman who wants unvaxxed sperm. theres no call for unvaxxed eggs because the zygote would need a place/uterus to develop. sticking it into any woman who is vaxxed, at the very least, risks (or will kill) the unborn child as the vaxxed blood will cause it to abort or be stillborn.

Unless they have a way of controlling the genetics of both
the vaxxed persons DNA can possibly be contaminated due to the RNA vax. theres no telling where the RNA sequence was reverse transcriptased and then subsequently inserted on any given DNA strand.
as detailed in franks thread, the spike proteins seem to concentrate in the ovaries and testes, so the doctors/scientists would need to screen for a pure stem cell DNA of the person (this is getting way too technical-- forget it)...

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"According to Bloomberg, the company will organize an online property event by Sept. 30 for investors who opt for discounted real estate in lieu of cash, said two employees who were briefed on an internal call Thursday and asked not to be identified. The world’s most-indebted property developer is pushing the discounted real estate as the preferred of three options for angry investors seeking repayments."

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
CLIF HIGH & DAVID MORGAN THE SILVER WOO - BEYOND ALTA WITH JEAN-CLAUDE@BEYONDMYSTIC

relevant points:
@38:22, silver prediction ($600/oz)..... lots of silver is apparently in landfills due to monitors and other electronics. ... the natural ratio was always 10 silver to 1 gold. the silver mines have been flat to decreasing slightly. big institutions were buying up the silver in 2020.
@1:00:00, clif tells a story about his friend and the energetic power of silver... that its connected to the tenth cranium nerve.