silence

Lil axe

Veteran
more of an observation, vent

what got me really questioning the system were the bands i listen/ listened to growing up
motorhead, ministry, rage against the machine, tool, system of a down, etc

and not a single peep out of any of them about what is happening with regards to the experiment/ reset, lockdowns (i know lemmy has passed)
like system of a down could of wrote a few tunes about the lockdown, heck they cranked out this sucker -

at least van morrison was speaking out, surprised me, has more guts than the metal community

o well

Journeyman

Established
more of an observation, vent

what got me really questioning the system were the bands i listen/ listened to growing up
motorhead, ministry, rage against the machine, tool, system of a down, etc

and not a single peep out of any of them about what is happening with regards to the experiment/ reset, lockdowns (i know lemmy has passed)
like system of a down could of wrote a few tunes about the lockdown, heck they cranked out this sucker -

at least van morrison was speaking out, surprised me, has more guts than the metal community

o well
I'm saying this as someone that's spent a lot of time listening to those bands and others over the years and appreciate this may sound a little bleak, but I've come to believe that either all or, at best, almost all, musicians, artists, film and tv content creators that enjoy widespread mainstream success are in one form or another a part of the system of control. This includes the much loved artists of youth, the 'counter culture' hero figures, the rebels, the malcontents, those with the punk mentality forever cocking a snook at the system.

They simply don't get the exposure, the airplay, the record deals, the financing of the album releases, the support slots with bigger artists that expose them to new audiences, the favourable reviews in the industry magazines (or websites these days) without in one from or another playing ball and following whatever scripts they've been entrusted with.

If you look through the histories of some of the most influential opinion formers in pop culture you can find some of the clues to this. The Doors lead singer Jim Morrison's father for instance. There's a lot of faking of back stories and creative thinking at work with some of the rags to riches stories to disguise the fact that a lot of these people were groomed for the roles they occupy a long time before they're 'discovered'.

We are continually the recipients of a Hegelian dialectic in which both thesis and antithesis are presented by the same ruling faction. I don't think we can look to the protagonists on either side for meaningful solutions or true clarity on what confronts us. Through the various secret societies, mystery religions and occult networks which the establishment uses to pull their levers they're compromised in one form or another. Those that don't follow the scripts and look like they may be about to disclose something they shouldn't do appear to have an unfortunate habit of choking to death in hotel rooms on red cords or overdosing Amy Winehouse style.

Lil axe

Veteran
I'm saying this as someone that's spent a lot of time listening to those bands and others over the years and appreciate this may sound a little bleak, but I've come to believe that either all or, at best, almost all, musicians, artists, film and tv content creators that enjoy widespread mainstream success are in one form or another a part of the system of control. This includes the much loved artists of youth, the 'counter culture' hero figures, the rebels, the malcontents, those with the punk mentality forever cocking a snook at the system.

They simply don't get the exposure, the airplay, the record deals, the financing of the album releases, the support slots with bigger artists that expose them to new audiences, the favourable reviews in the industry magazines (or websites these days) without in one from or another playing ball and following whatever scripts they've been entrusted with.

If you look through the histories of some of the most influential opinion formers in pop culture you can find some of the clues to this. The Doors lead singer Jim Morrison's father for instance. There's a lot of faking of back stories and creative thinking at work with some of the rags to riches stories to disguise the fact that a lot of these people were groomed for the roles they occupy a long time before they're 'discovered'.

We are continually the recipients of a Hegelian dialectic in which both thesis and antithesis are presented by the same ruling faction. I don't think we can look to the protagonists on either side for meaningful solutions or true clarity on what confronts us. Through the various secret societies, mystery religions and occult networks which the establishment uses to pull their levers they're compromised in one form or another. Those that don't follow the scripts and look like they may be about to disclose something they shouldn't do appear to have an unfortunate habit of choking to death in hotel rooms on red cords or overdosing Amy Winehouse style.
thanks
guess i was just hoping for a last glimmer of hope from my youth
i knew they couldn't get to where they were without the hoop jumping, i had hope for lemmy (motorhead), i was disappointed when i started seeing him in kit kat commercials, and mentioned mastercard in one of their later songs
reading the last part of your post , reminded me of a video (can't find quickly) where michael jackson was with his inner circle explaining how they hate him and smear him and this last tour, he would reveal the truth, few days later his doctor basically kills him, same with prince

thanks again for an insightful reply

recure

Established
In the case of System of a Down their music was produced with the help of Jewish warlock Rick Rubin.

Strip 2.jpg

polymoog

Superstar

o well
i searched far and wide but couldnt find a meme i saw recently. it was "rage WITH the machine" and summed up exactly what was happening.
james evan pilato of media monarchy spoke about this recently in his show new world next week-- all of these "f- you, we wont do what you tell us to do" have flip flopped and are 100% going along with the government/media. theyre all sucking up.
KISS/gene and paul are, of course, backing fauci and the masks as are almost all of the bands. many are also onboard with the other agendas (climate hoax, BLM crap, etc.). bon jovi....springsteen.... almost every one of them.

billy corgan of smashing pumpkins has been very quiet since he exposed the swine flu many years ago. as james corbett pointed out (in that same new world next week episode), speaking out will basically end your career.

Lil axe

Veteran
i searched far and wide but couldnt find a meme i saw recently. it was "rage WITH the machine" and summed up exactly what was happening.
james evan pilato of media monarchy spoke about this recently in his show new world next week-- all of these "f- you, we wont do what you tell us to do" have flip flopped and are 100% going along with the government/media. theyre all sucking up.
KISS/gene and paul are, of course, backing fauci and the masks as are almost all of the bands. many are also onboard with the other agendas (climate hoax, BLM crap, etc.). bon jovi....springsteen.... almost every one of them.

billy corgan of smashing pumpkins has been very quiet since he exposed the swine flu many years ago. as james corbett pointed out (in that same new world next week episode), speaking out will basically end your career.
thanks

yup

gene probably sees this as another brand money making opportunity (kiss coffins, kiss urinal pucks, etc.)