Signs of the hour / proofs of Islam

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
You people seem to have a problem defining God. Maybe the Hindus can help:

"3. God is endless above and below the universe. There is no place, or even the smallest particle that it does not permeate.
4. God permeates all of the water, land, wood, and stone. Not a single being is without it.
5. Just as water is in and around water animals, in the same way, this pure God is in and around all living beings.
6. However, this simile with water is not entirely appropriate, because there are dry places which exist apart from water, while it is not possible that anyone can ever go outside of God.
7. If one tries to run outside of the sky, it is not possible because the sky is always found in front of us. Similarly, there is no end to the endless God.
8. But even though it is only God that we meet continuously, it is inseparable from the body, and though it is what is closest to everyone, it is also hidden.
9. One exists within it but does not know it. One imagines to have understood it, but really the Absolute Reality cannot be understood."

Dasbodh Chapter: 7,Sub-Chapter: 4
Alan Antique ... Hats off ... !

TokiEl

Superstar
While some are desperate to separate God the Father from Allah, the religions are clearly linked.
After all "Allah" (الله) is everywhere in the Arabic Bible because Allah literally means "thee God".

View attachment 53732
(source)
Genesis 1 1In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

Strong's H430 אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym, el-o-heem'; plural of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ ʼĕlôwahh, el-o'-ah.

The Creator is introducing Himself as a plural Being !

His very Being is plural...
not only His pronouns about Himself.

Genesis 1 26Then Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itselfd and every creature that crawls upon it.”

27So Elohim created man in His own image;

in the image of Elohim He created him;

male and female He created them.

Man who is made in the image of Elohim is composed of body soul and spirit... and so is Elohim !

Mystery solved.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Jesus said "I only say what God tells me to say", and went on to preach that we should just chill and let God himself punish people.
In Islam Jesus was(is) a Prophet. All 144,000 prophets only said what the Almighty told them to say. Not a single prophet made up anything of their own accord. This is not a discrepancy, try again.

But Allah says-
[Koran 9.123] "O you who believe! fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"

God is with those who guard against evil. What does that mean to you Tidal? Who are the Muslims fighting in that verse? Pretty clear they are fighting evil people.

Should a disbeliever, "a non Christian" be shown mercy Tidal?

Because the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,
7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),
8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
9) Instead,
you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)

[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends, they are friends of each other"
The ones who are friends of one another. Its talking about Zionist Christians and Zionists, the same people that have been wrecking havoc in the middle east for the past 20 years. Its painfully obvious why a Muslim shouldn't be friends with them Tidal.

In fact there's an english schoolteacher in the news right now who's been suspended for showing his class a picture of Mohammed, and naturally the muslim community are rocking and rolling and baying for his blood.
I am actually aware of this. However you conveniently leave out the fact that the teacher shared a picture from Charlie Hebdo. We all know this magazine depicts the Prophet (saw) in the most lewd circumstances. That teacher deserved to be fired.

Imagine if i taught your kids in school and I drew a picture of your wife/daughter/mother in the same manner Hebdo depicted Islams Prophet. If you were an honest man you'd admit you'd have some choice words yourself.

Maybe you'd like to try again? Point out an actual difference between Allah and God the father? Surely there must be many? At the very least one because every Trinitarian on these boards swears they are not the same deity. So what do you got?

I think at some point I"m going to make a thread showing how Allah and God the father are one in the same. I do not see this exchange here bearing fruit because of the material you're already referenced. Yes, the Quran has violence, so does the Bible.

You're supposed to be showing us how Allah is Not God the Father, remember?

Tidal

Star
Maybe you'd like to try again? Point out an actual difference between Allah and God the father?

Well Allah said through Mohammed that Jesus is not the Son of God, yet both Jesus and the Christian God say he is, so who shall we believe, Allah, Mohammed, Jesus or God?.. :p

[Koran 4.171] "Jesus son of Mary is only an apostle of Allah.....Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son..."

"Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”
“I am,” said Jesus. ” (Mark 14:61-64)

God said "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)

Daze

Superstar
Well Allah said through Mohammed that Jesus is not the Son of God, yet both Jesus and the Christian God say he is, so who shall we believe, Allah, Mohammed, Jesus or God?.. :p

[Koran 4.171] "Jesus son of Mary is only an apostle of Allah.....Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son..."

"Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”
“I am,” said Jesus. ” (Mark 14:61-64)
Interesting how you used the word "and" there.

Anyway, the Quran and Bible both agree that Jesus was a prophet of God.

“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him."
(Duet 18:15)

"And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matt 21:11)

"When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet." (Matt 21:46)

The people around Jesus considered him a Prophet, not God incarnate.

God said "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)
As has been pointed out before, God in the Bible also calls David and Solomon "son's of God". It even says Israel is "the son of God". Why do you not worship them?

Let me mention something here that you need to consider.

Recently there was a verse in the Bible that said "Yahweh". Now to the Jews it is offensive to say God's name. So they had a Christian authority change it. Today it says "Lord". Yes, you can argue "Yahweh" is "Lord", this is only semantics..
However, for a non-Christian, one who knows nothing of Abraham, is he gonna equate "Yahweh" with "Lord"? "Lord" to him sounds like someone who owns land or just some guys title. Yes?

While the 2 words are the same, technically they are completely different. They would only equate for a believer of said doctrine.

I am only pointing this out because it is recent but you should know every few years they revise the Bible, they change a "word" here and there. You can prove this to yourself by getting 2 copies of the same specific version of the Bible a decade apart in publishing. They do change the Bible and have done so for centuries.

No, Muslims do not worship Jesus, but Jesus is not God the Father according to more then 90 verses in the Bible such as "God is greater then me", "Not as i will but as you will", "my god why have you forsaken me", ect, ect, ect.

Nothing i have mentioned in this post hasn't been mentioned a 1000 times before on these boards. For some people all it seems to do is encourage cognitive dissonance and people can't help but shove their fingers into their ears as it conflicts from what they were taught from the cradle.

Personally I'd have a problem worshiping anything that puts its head on the ground for another because clearly, to him at least, there is a higher being.

What else do you got Tidal? As it stands Allah still equals God the father, you only need to separate His creation, His prophets and angels away from Him. That is Jesus and the arch angel Gabriel (holy spirit).

As i put way back near page one. Elohim = Yahweh = Allah. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Daze

Superstar
As this was never intended to be a debate thread here is a recap for those who are actually interested in some proofs of Islam.

Sign of tall buildings popping up in the desert.
The sign of women who are dressed but appear naked.
The disappearance of trust, the removal of honesty.
The slave gives birth to her master.
The dust of interest will touch everyone.

Mans thighs and shoes speak.
The deserts turn green.
False preachers.
Life is devalued.
Religion is difficult to hang on to.

Donkeys in the streets.
Desire for death.

"Never will the Jews or Christians be pleased with you, until you follow their faith. Say, “Allah’s guidance is the only ˹true˺ guidance.”
(2:120 Quran)

Alanantic

Star
Hinduism is rotten to the core, even the "great" Gandhi never tried to get rid of their wretched caste system-

You definitely shouldn't investigate Hinduism any farther. May your many lives enjoy the endless fruit of Samsara!

Tidal

Star
No, Muslims do not worship Jesus, but Jesus is not God the Father according to more then 90 verses in the Bible such as "God is greater then me", "Not as i will but as you will", "my god why have you forsaken me", ect, ect, ect.

Yes I know, I've said plenty of times that Jesus was not God, we know he wasn't because he said so himself..:)
Yet amazingly some "christians" say he was God, so that means they're calling him a liar, tut tut.
In fact he was a prophet, the Messiah, the Christ and the Son of God.
And technically all true Christians are sons and daughters of God too, on a smaller scale-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

As regards Bible versions, my favourite is the dear old King James because it's fearless and doesn't pull its punches, whereas many later versions are wimpy and pol-correct, but the NIV (New International Version) is probably the best of a bad bunch and useful for modern-language cross-referencing.
And I hear there are more than one Koran versions too, for example the Sunnis and Shi'ites interpret it differently.

As for Allah, he most certainly is not the Christian God because he's totally different, just look at the muslim terrorists all around the world who believe they're doing "Allah's will".. :p

Axl888

Established
Due to all of the anti-Islam threads on these boards I wanted to make one that would showcase the opposite. Things none can deny.
I did a brief search and saw nothing other then a few threads showing only a video. So I'll start my own.

Tall buildings

1400 years ago an illiterate man in the desert claimed we'd see the bedouins competing in building tall buildings.

If we take a look at Arabia roughly 100 years ago we don't see tall buildings.
View attachment 52806

For more then a millennia after the Prophet there were no tall buildings in Arabia.
Here is Mecca in 1887.
View attachment 52808

Here is Mecca in 2015
View attachment 52809

Recently, in our own lifetimes tall buildings have appeared all over the desert.

Here is Dubai creek in 1950.
View attachment 52811

Today Dubai has many skyscrapers, 74 listed with the oldest one being built in 1999 according to Wikipedia.

View attachment 52810

Dubai built the tallest building in the world in 2010.
The Burj Khalifa
View attachment 52807

This is a sign we have seen come true in our own lifetime.
Surely, shepherds didnt construct those buildings, migrant workers built it and none of the lazy bedouins ever built such tall buildings in the middle east...and of course your fake prophet just talking jibberish.

Daze

Superstar
Yes I know, I've said plenty of times that Jesus was not God, we know he wasn't because he said so himself..:)

In fact he was ... the Son of God.
I honestly don't know how to make sense of one who contradicts himself.

I'll only point out the Bible says "behold Israel, your god is One God" while you seem to have multiples.

Edit : Here's a simple question. Does Jesus share any divinity what so ever with God?

Its not a trick question. I'm just wondering if you place him above other the prophets like Adam, Abraham, Issac, Moses, ect. Other then the fact he's the Messiah. Basically to you, Is Jesus worthy of worship?

As for Allah, he most certainly is not the Christian God because he's totally different, just look at the muslim terrorists all around the world who believe they're doing "Allah's will".. :p
This is why i don't bother with you Tidal. The world may be asleep, but 99% know and admit that 9/11 was an inside job with the good ol US of A creating, funding and protecting isis. I mean theres nothing to say to one who choses to live under a rock. Is there?

Peace.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Surely, shepherds didnt construct those buildings, migrant workers built it and none of the lazy bedouins ever built such tall buildings in the middle east...and of course your fake prophet just talking jibberish.
Actually before oil (the petro dollar) that entire area was filled with poor, destitute people. So yes, the sign is fulfilled within the last century. Believe it or not, really doesn't matter to me.

I like the Bible quote in your signature. Tells us all we need to know really. While this thread has nothing to do with you I'll share some Quran with you anyway.

"O People of the Book! Why do you reject the signs of Allah while you bear witness ˹to their truth˺?" (3:70 Quran)

That verse is meant for inner reflection but we both know thats not gonna happen. So if you can go troll somewhere else please... or continue pushing the truth up to the top with your incessant meanderings. Both options benefit me so do as you will.

Peace.

TokiEl

Superstar
As i put way back near page one. Elohim = Yahweh = Allah. Go ahead, prove me wrong.
The shepherde has proved you wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yet amazingly some "christians" say he was God, so that means they're calling him a liar, tut tut.
In fact he was a prophet, the Messiah, the Christ and the Son of God.
Who is Jesus ?

Matthew 16 13When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, He questioned His disciples: “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah!b For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

Who is the Christ ?

John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Sonc from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Titus 2 11For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to everyone. 12It instructs us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live sensible, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13as we await the blessed hope and glorious appearance of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. 14He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

15Speak these things as you encourage and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Tidal

Star
Does Jesus share any divinity what so ever with God?
Its not a trick question. I'm just wondering if you place him above other the prophets like Adam, Abraham, Issac, Moses, ect. Other then the fact he's the Messiah. Basically to you, Is Jesus worthy of worship?

This is why i don't bother with you Tidal. The world may be asleep, but 99% know and admit that 9/11 was an inside job with the good ol US of A creating, funding and protecting isis.

This verse pretty much answers your question-
"God spoke through the prophets, but in these last days through his Son" (Hebrews 1:1/2)
which ranks him above all the other prophets..:)

As for "worshipping" him, he wants CHUMS-
"You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, but I call you friends" (John 15:15)

And regarding 9/11, muslim terrorists have been doing terror for many years, so 9/11 was just the latest in a long line, no surprise there-

Daze

Superstar
This verse pretty much answers your question-
"God spoke through the prophets, but in these last days through his Son" (Hebrews 1:1/2)
which ranks him above all the other prophets..:)

As for "worshipping" him, he wants CHUMS-
"You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, but I call you friends" (John 15:15)

And regarding 9/11, muslim terrorists have been doing terror for many years, so 9/11 was just the latest in a long line, no surprise there-

As i have already highlighted. Multiple people, even a stretch of land is refereed to as the son of God in the bible.

My question is simple. Is Jesus worthy of worship?

I'm not gonna bother with your main steam media sources like the telegraph due to thier appalling credibility. You might as well cite CNN or bbc.

Thankfully im not British. Least i don't have to pay for my indoctrination.

Tidal

Star
My question is simple. Is Jesus worthy of worship?...
Thankfully im not British. Least i don't have to pay for my indoctrination.

Depends what you mean by "worship", for example I worship the woman in the chip shop real bad.
I like Elvis too but I don't "worship" him.
Same with Jesus, I think he rocks so if that's "worship", then yeah I worship him..:)

PS- As a matter of interest, if you're not British are you an immigrant whose come to Britain?

TokiEl

Superstar
But Jesus is not the Creator, God is..:)
John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the only begotten Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.