Signs of the hour / proofs of Islam

billy t

Veteran
The prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam mentioned how Islaam will spread to every place on earth. Prior to this the Muslims were restricted to Arabia and nobody at that time imagined Islaam would spread globally. he Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or [even] fur except that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”[3] In another narration, reported by Thawbān (rA), “Indeed, Allah gathered up the earth for me so that I saw its east and its west; and indeed the dominion of my nation will reach what was gathered up for me from it.”

recure

Established
The prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam mentioned how Islaam will spread to every place on earth. Prior to this the Muslims were restricted to Arabia and nobody at that time imagined Islaam would spread globally.
In other words, Islam did not spread to areas that Muslims could not conquer by warfare, i.e. Western Europe, until corrupt governments started allowing mass migration of non-whites into their countries without the consensus of their citizens in the 60's and 70's.

billy t

Veteran
In other words, Islam did not spread to areas that Muslims could not conquer by warfare, i.e. Western Europe, until corrupt governments started allowing mass migration of non-whites into their countries without the consensus of their citizens in the 60's and 70's.
And America dropping bombs on Muslim countries had nothing do with it did it???

Daze

Superstar
Green Deserts

The prophet of Islam said a day would come when the deserts would turn green.

GD.jpg

AD.jpg sand.jpg

Here is an interesting image of the Arabian desert from Nasa.

634810main_Wadi_Saudi-4panel_670.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-18 NASA - NASA Sees Fields of Green Spring up in Saudi Arabia.png

Indeed the desert is turning green. As depicted by the images,
this is yet another sign we have seen come true in our own life time.
In your own grandparents time none of this existed.

The Prophet (saw) spoke the truth.

All of these signs so far are recently fulfilled. Do not be amongst the headless. The hour indeed is near.

Daze

Superstar
You don't deserve any respect. Yes, sadly you have far too many posts here.
I never asked for respect. Indeed it is a two way street. But alleged followers of Jesus would show it as he said, Love thy neighbor.

Since you're so desperate to derail my thread, i mean you MUST be HERE, why do you not answer Billy's simple question?

Was Jesus all knowing or not? Go ahead, conveniently ignore this hypocrite.

recure

Established
I never asked for respect. Indeed it is a two way street. But alleged followers of Jesus would show it as he said, Love thy neighbor.

Since you're so desperate to derail my thread, i mean you MUST be HERE, why do you not answer Billy's simple question?

It's you clowns that are derailing your thread. To reiterate, my alleged derailment was asking for proof of something you claimed, that "100% of Muslims say Allah is God the Father", and you responded with: "One can not be a Muslim unless he says and believes there is no god But God and Muhammad was his messenger." That was a non sequitur, but maybe you knew it because in the next paragraph you said "I'm not gonna provide "proof" because i have zero interest in a debate. You are free to believe whatever your heart desires."

You have been avoiding providing a reference at all costs instead of just admitting you were lying. Now you expect me to answer a question with which he tried to divert from your lies, and which shows in itself that he has no idea what he's talking about? As you said, it's a "two way street".

Fajr

Veteran

Usually there are a number of paid shills in forums like these. Sometimes you try to explain something off of your full thought and heart but reality is the person you talking to could be very easily a shill and it is a waste of energy. Easy indicators of a shill, is derailment of good threads, and poisoning the discussion with fake or false ideas that makes the outsider or lurker think this thread is idiotic.

recure

Established
Usually there are a number of paid shills in forums like these. Sometimes you try to explain something off of your full thought and heart but reality is the person you talking to could be very easily a shill and it is a waste of energy. Easy indicators of a shill, is derailment of good threads, and poisoning the discussion with fake or false ideas that makes the outsider or lurker think this thread is idiotic.
An easy indicator of the Muslim's lack of intellectual integrity is not actually engaging with the arguments and always attempting to poison the well. Muslims apparently don't say what they mean and don't mean what they say.

Daze

Superstar
To be honest i don't think Recure is intelligent enough to be paid. Going by his replies i think he is merely threatened that Muslims are filling up his home land, which is prophecy fulfilling. Indeed Islam will enter every House.

"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."(9:33 Quran)

One would think he'd be worried about his own broken house of 45,000 sects. As they say a house divided can not stand. But most people here are more interested in breaking others down before they can be bothered to build themselves up.

Daze

Superstar
rada rada
So, does Jesus know everything or not? Clearly God has ultimate knowledge. Can you or me know something God doesn't know?
Is that possible?

You won't answer it because we all know Jesus plainly says in the Bible he has NO knowledge of the Hour, ONLY GOD does.
But this forms a contradiction and invites cognitive dissonance because you say the Prophet Jesus is God.

I am tired of highlighting your hypocrisy. This is where i add you to my ignore list Recure.

recure

Established
So, does Jesus know everything or not? Clearly God has ultimate knowledge. Can you or me know something God doesn't know?
Is that possible?

You won't answer it because we all know Jesus plainly says in the Bible he has NO knowledge of the Hour, ONLY GOD does.
But this forms a contradiction and invites cognitive dissonance because you say the Prophet Jesus is God.

I am tired of highlighting your hypocrisy. This is where i add you to my ignore list Recure.
My first comment asked whether you have proof of a Muslim theologian from the first thousand years of Islam equating Allah with God the Father of the Bible. Despite all your replies to me, you have not once answered "yes, here's a reference" or "no (I'm just making it up)", but your posts seemed to indicate the latter. Nor could you articulate an argument from your own scriptures as to why Allah is God the Father like I did showing that he's not. If you did so, I probably would not have hounded you about it but as usual you insist on your unscrupulous Islamic scheming by trying to strawman an argument about Christ's divinity. Call me a hypocrite all you want, you're not fooling anyone but other dimwits.

Alanantic

Star
So are you saying I could get paid for my snide remarks and cutting wit? :p

@recure
I don't think @Daze meant 'Allah = The Father' in reference to the terms/names.
Eg Allah is called Al-Rahman (The Merciful), He is also Al-Malik (The King)
if i said 'Al-Rahman is the same as Al-Malik' it would be in the the context of 'They refer to the same God'
Otherwise they have different meaning and arent the same.

Now about your understanding of 'The Father/Son' relationship
in the OT, God called Israel and Judea his wives...'adulteresses' n all, but his wives.
He also said Israel was 'my first born'
which one is true?

israel is his first born, but then 'Jesus is the only begotten'?

it's just metaphorical language...and in the case of Jesus, it was the jewish philosopher Philo who merged Greek philosophy, the Logos idea with the 'Image of God', linked it to the messianic ideal and in the process referred to it as 'Ben Elohim' ONLY because greek/hellenistic philosophy/culture/language was antagonistic towards Jews (remember antoiochus epiphanes persecuted jews and forced them to adopt hellenistic culture/religion).

Muslims don't use that language eg 'Abba/The Father' for God. That language was only relevant in the context it originated from, it had no place in a pagan arab society who were being taught 'pure monothiesm'. Islam could never adopt such terminology.
However certainly every muslim believes the God of every OT prophet and right the way to Jesus, is the same God we believe in.

Do you imagine there are different deities all claiming to be 'the one and only true God' or do you believe there's One, Absolute Supreme Being who is God and that is the one who every OT prophet believed in?

Going back to the important topic, the Father/Son relationship

whilst Islam didn't use the term 'Son of God' it did continue with the 'Logos/Word' term, in arabic it is the Kalam of Allah.
It also confirms that Jesus is the Kalam of Allah.

again language like 'Father/Son' arent used. imagine how that would confuse pagans who were being told such ideas are wrong (they used to believe the angels were God's daughters).

The Kalam of Allah is basically God's Eternal Expression...and all of creation, past present and future exists in the Kalam, eternally.
Basically in ancient mythology, it was called the primordial ocean/waters..
eg in egyptian mythology it is Nu, the watery abyss.
in islam it's even been called the 'primordial ink'.

Basically it is the Universal Consciousness.
The process of creation and dissolution is akin to drops of water emerging from the eternal ocean and returning to it.
We are all One consciousness, but our experience of 'self' in this seperate existance is part of the process of Expression itself.
It is the Macrocosm and Microcosm..

The idea of the 'Word made flesh' (Jesus) is not unique since the incarnation concept came from hinduism's avatars eg Krishna, Rama etc. The underlying idea is that whilst us normal people exist in a state of 'individuality', a universal man, that is a man merged with the primordial ocean, perceives reality as One. Jesus sees THE ONE in all..and ultimately he perceives the unity of God via His Immanence in all things.
Hence 'turn the other cheek'. only a universal man could say that.

Still in islam, becoming universal is the highest state of faith...it's called Ihsan and it is poorly understood by your common pleb.
the way it works is
a common muslim with belief, but uncontrolled, is in a state of 'iman'
when a muslim gains control of his lower (flesh) nature he practices islam perfectly, exists in a state of duality with God and still exists in multiplicity, he attains the state of 'islam'
what we learn from the OT esp books like the psalms, is that even in a state of submission/slavery in that dualistic relationship with God, a person suffers because we don't understand God.
The only way to surpass that is to become universal..but to attain that level your individuality has to die eg you have to dissolve as a drop and merge with the ocean (as in, the crucifixion)
this is where sufism takes it further, eg ibn arabi's 'unity of being'.
Hence Jesus taught the SINGLE EYE eg to see One in All..

the problem is, you have lost sight of the true reality of the Logos and that we are all 'made in the IMAGE OF GOD' (remember the Logos IS the Image), we are all part of it, it is everything.
it incarnated as Jesus..
but it also isn't the Trancendent God

hell even christianity agrees with me on this

According to Christian theology, the transcendent God, who cannot be approached or seen in essence or being, becomes immanent primarily in the God-man Jesus the Christ, who is the incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. In Byzantine Rite theology the immanence of God is expressed as the hypostases or energies of God, who in his essence is incomprehensible and transcendent. In Catholic theology, Christ and the Holy Spirit immanently reveal themselves; God the Father only reveals himself immanently vicariously through the Son and Spirit, and the divine nature, the Godhead is wholly transcendent and unable to be comprehended.
apart from calling Jesus 'God-man' the rest is easily understood and accepted by me.

example
in isaiah 53 and isaiah 42, the messiah is called God's SERVANT/ABD (which is the same as the arabic eg slave).
Jesus said he doesnt know when the Last Hour is
Jesus said he cant do anything on his own.

in my understanding it is clear where i draw the line
in yours, nothing..you are lost.

another example
psalm 110, Jesus himself referenced this to the pharisees who were happy to call him 'lord'
yet if you read the verse..
"THE LORD says to my lord'
THE Lord is YAHWEH/THE GOD, ADONAI
'my lord' eg Jesus, is Adoni, not Adonai.
there are many adoni's.
He wasnt the same as Adonai, so how the hell is he GOD GOD?

The Word was made flesh, but still in the flesh he is God's Abd/slave. God is IMMANENT in him..and from the perspective of the SINGLE EYE, to know Jesus is to know God.
it's like if you see God's Immanence in a tree..it doesnt mean the tree itself is God.

TokiEl

Superstar
If it wasn't a big deal then you and all the others wouldn't bother posting here.
It's no big deal for an angel to predict and fulfill... especially not when that angel is the god of the world in this age.... which is coming to a close real soon.

2 Cor 4 1Therefore, since God in His mercy has given us this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2Instead, we have renounced secret and shameful ways. We do not practice deceit, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by open proclamation of the truth, we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Your presence in this thread alone proves me right. You are threatened by Islam, so you must speak against it..
The god of this age aka the devil authored the quran... so islam is a religion of the devil aka the god of this age.

That's all.

TokiEl

Superstar
Satan is not an angel, he is a demon.
Absolutely not.

He is an angel in the cherub class of heavenly beings.

You don't read God's own book the Bible ?

If you believe he is the God of this world then who sends down rain from the sky that benefits living beings? God or satan?
In God's own book the devil is called the god of this age.

Furthermore the devil is depicted as having authority over the kingdoms of the world.

God is watering the earth... but the devil got some power of the elements as well.

Today with technology the devil can water places too.

You claim satan knows the future. Does he have complete knowledge of the future or is his knowledge limited?
Limited.

billy t

Veteran
Absolutely not.

He is an angel in the cherub class of heavenly beings.

You don't read God's own book the Bible ?

In God's own book the devil is called the god of this age.

Furthermore the devil is depicted as having authority over the kingdoms of the world.

God is watering the earth... but the devil got some power of the elements as well.

Today with technology the devil can water places too.

Limited.
The Messenger of Allah salAlalhu alaiyhi wasallam said, "the angels were created from light the jinn from fire and humans from that which has been described to you.

Allah mentions the story of Satan refusing to bow down to Adam in which He subhana wa ta'ala says "when they were told to prostrate (the angels) they all prostrated except for Iblis (Satan) and he was from among the jinn". Allah mentions the statement of satan when he was asked why he didn't prostrate and satan replied "you created them from clay and me from fire" implying that he was superior.

The Qur'aan mentions that the angels never disobey Allah. Islaam does not have the concept of fallen angels.

What the Bible says is irrelevant because it contains the words of human beings who inserted their own opinions. The Qur'aan is the also called the furqan (criterion) because it distinguishes between truth and falsehood. Anything that contradicts the Qur'aan is therefore false.

Christians who stubbornly follow the Bible after the Qur'aan has came are misguided. Allah says, "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad SAW) and a plain Book (this Quran).

“Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures”
[al-Bayyinah 98:6]