Signs of "Alien Life" on Venus

Tidal

Star
What's important is what those corpses said while they were alive. I prefer the attitude of Buddha rather than Jesus.

Yeah but Buddha was just an ordinary human 500BC who gave us his own best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was giving us the words of God himself..:)-
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

Alanantic

Star
Yeah but Buddha was just an ordinary human 500BC who gave us his own best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was giving us the words of God himself..:)-
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
It should be clear by now that I don't share those ideas. There's no need to bring such things up.

Alanantic

Star
Okay, if you don't like Jesus you don't like him.. :p
I think he had kind of a "messianic urge". People were worshiping him as a god even back then, and he didn't deny it. Buddha, on the other hand, did. Now Krishna never denied his divinity. He simply didn't care what people thought. I admire that, too. You'd think a person knowing his future was to be tortured and killed, would've been more forth coming...

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Okay, if you don't like Jesus you don't like him..:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think he had kind of a "messianic urge". People were worshiping him as a god even back then, and he didn't deny it. Buddha, on the other hand, did. Now Krishna never denied his divinity. He simply didn't care what people thought. I admire that, too. You'd think a person knowing his future was to be tortured and killed, would've been more forth coming...

1- When Jesus and his mates approached Jerusalem he told them "I'm going to be crucified in there", but he never did a u-turn, he went right on in, what a man..:)

2- Jesus made it clear many times that he WASN'T God, eg-
"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)

3- Buddha was a great truthseeker but the bottom line is he was just a human giving his own ideas, guesses and hunches, whereas Jesus was giving us the words of God himself-
Jesus said- "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

4- As for Krishna, he looks like a tranny so I think I'll stick with the kid from Nazareth..:)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Life—Discovered on Venus! Wait . . . Not Anymore!

In September headlines declared life had been discovered on Venus (which wasn’t even accurate to the actual contents of the study, but we’ll get to that later). Since then, articles regarding the search for alien life have listed hints of life on Venus as another exciting possibility in the continuing (very expensive) search for ET. Well, that was September. Now it’s October, and turns out . . . life wasn’t found on Venus after all. Hints (or signatures) of life weren’t even found on Venus.
Here’s a summary of the first study I provided in my blog back in September:

The attention-grabbing headlines don’t accurately convey what the study discovered, and no: hints of life have not been found on Venus. What scientists detected in the atmosphere of Venus was trace amounts of the gas phosphine, which on earth is suggestive of biological processes (bacteria living in anaerobic conditions) and therefore life—here. But on Venus, the possibility of life, particularly aerial life in Venusian clouds, “is not likely.”

There probably isn’t any phosphine in the atmosphere of Venus.

Well, two new analyses have come out this month, and both concluded: there probably isn’t any phosphine in the atmosphere of Venus. They are considering possibilities why the initial study found it (for example, maybe the amount is highly variable so some data sets capture it and others don’t—or maybe it was a technical error in reducing “noise” in the data), but I think it’s safe to continue saying what I said in my initial blog:

Secularists are desperately searching for life elsewhere in the universe, as they think this will prove that the God of the Bible doesn’t exist and that his Word is not true. So when a scientist suggests that possibly, maybe, perhaps, they don't know for sure, there's a slight possibility, but it may not be evidence for life on another planet, the headline is constructed by the news media to deliberately mislead and imply something that is not true—really it’s just “clickbait.”

Last edited: