Sia

Spades

Established
Please forgive if there is already a Sia post somewhere, her name is "too short" to search for. Sia has been one of my favorite artists for about 10 years. I instantly recognized blatant references to her experiences through her songs and videos. It broke my heart into 1000 pieces. This video, IMO, portrays not only child sacrifice but the hunting and caging of children, of course... with the hashtag #WeAreYourChildren. The children all do the eye symbol more than once.

They tried to say that that video referenced the "nightclub shootings in Orlando". Although Sia never said that. People tried to make sense of the video.

https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/sia-the-greatest-video-orlando-shootings/https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/sia-the-greatest-video-orlando-shootings/

Not to mention this one, which is probably more talked about because it is blatantly pedophilic and Shia Lebouf is also in it. (He also had a "breakdown", which I'm sure you all know.)

Why Maddie Ziegler became her mini-me and goddaughter is beyond anyone's guess... it was said that this little girl was not very talented. There was also a controversy over Sia fans claiming that Beyoncé was holding Sia captive to write songs for her. While I was looking up her videos tonight to post, I found a new video in which she sings the lyrics "Dark spirits runnin through me like a drive thru".

Just check out her twitter. Pretty much most of her songs are tributes to the abuse that she's gone through and her spirit either succumbing to or trying to fight it.

Spades

Established
There is a video. It is of Sia and Maddie on some talk show performing (I would have sworn it was Ellen, but perhaps not.) There was symbolism on the children's blocks that where on stage (pyramids) and Maddie and Sia drew on a easel with a... banana, I think??? I will search for this because I've posted it on fb, but I cannot find it at all when searching today for it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please share it.