Show Your Pictures Thread

Maes17

Superstar
Thanks, it’s hasn’t really been that hard, but you’ve been my inspiration just a FYI!!! Just waiting for the Y.M.C.A. to open which is a massive recreational facility for swimming, working out, running laps, tennis ball, Raquel ball, just pretty much anything u can think of. I just live a 5 minute walk from my apartmemt. I’m living downtown in the heart of the city, so everything is just a 5-15 min walk to everything. I’ve been running my block which is pretty big, only drink water and raw veggies and fruits. I Oranges like they going out of style and I drink tomato juice, another awesome fat burner, I’ve been doing mostly dance workouts, I love those the best bc they are so much fun to do and now I’m getting to tha point that I just wanna keep doing it cuz I keep getting better at it, plus I love dancing, it’s always been my most favourite fun thing to do ^_^

Sugar is very evil, stay away from it! Same with Salt, I cut both right out except for natural unpasteurized honey for my green tea. I might use a little sea salt or Himalayan salt, but not much. I won’t dare touch table salt either.
Appreciate the words. Glad you’re eating healthy. I like smoothies here. Been eating carbs however to keep me functioning with life and my hiit fitness that I’ve been into. I’m doing a trial & error with my food intake to see which foods I respond postive/negative too. A lot of recording in a notebook.

I shy away from excess salt too. My body does lose a lot of salt though.

Tidal

Star
I would love to see to see the faces behind the computer screen because you are more than just that. I understand some will not be participating in this thread because they do not feel comfortable disclosing their person identity.

I hope others can find the courage to share their photos, even if you have to wear sunglasses lol.

Wow you're a dead ringer for the Mona Lisa..:)
Are you still in the forum, your post was 3 years ago?
Here's one of me but admittedly it's about 5 years old, the moustache has gone now because it started to get grey and white hairs in it so I shaved it off because it looked like a bar code..:)

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
And this is me last week in my new virus mask, I had to buy one or the grocers might not let me in to stock up on jelly babies and cream buns, and as an added bonus the patriotic union jack design annoys lefties haha..:)

Tidal

Star
In fact I can go one better than pictures and post this actual video of me (under my wargame name PoorOldSpike), play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the sensational confident arrogant body language..:D

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
In fact I can go one better than pictures and post this actual video of me, play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the sensational confident arrogant body language..:D

And the winner of the most narcissistic post of the week goes toooooo.........

(Opens envelope)

.... Tidal!!!! for the video "look at me walking around outside"

....(noise of absolutely nobody clapping at all)

Lisa

Superstar
And the winner of the most narcissistic post of the week goes toooooo.........

(Opens envelope)

.... Tidal!!!! for the video "look at me walking around outside"

....(noise of absolutely nobody clapping at all)
He does have his list of fans don’t forget..he will list them all if you ask..lol!

Tidal

Star
Here's another pic of me, and I've also thrown in a couple of pics where I live.
People tell me I shouldn't post pics like this on the net in case some woman stalker tracks me down and kidnaps me at gunpoint to keep me chained up in her cellar as her slave.
I know, that's why I do it, I should be so lucky..:)

MY STREET

Tidal

Star
..please submit your DNA genome sequence next for all to see.

Well as I'm a Christian, that's easy, here ya go..:)

God said "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you" (Jeremiah ch1)

Mind you I might not have been formed at all because my mother became preggers out of wedlock and her and my dad possibly considered having me aborted, but they had a shotgun wedding instead.
In those far-off days it was the norm to abort babies out of wedlock to avoid the terrible social shame and scandal, and friends and neighbours wouldn't have minded, but as the fetus in question I might have minded..:)

Last edited: