Show Your Pictures Thread

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
At uni I remember a guy I knew from the drama society would keep pointing at me and saying "he looks like Alan Rickman, doesn't he!" to the gathered drinkers in the bar. I was really offended as I wanted to look like Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise and Alan had just been in Robin Hood, Prince of Thrives as the Sheriff of Nottingham!

As years have gone by and I have become a bit less vain, I can see his point, I guess (though I would still have liked larger eyes and a smaller nose!)

alan.jpg

Maes17

Superstar
You have every right to. It will make our lives on this forum all the more entertaining. I give you the green light. I just wanna be sad forever.
Naw. Don't be sad forever. Some days though you have to. It's natural emotion. Glad you're ok. Fighting is always scary. I fought not too long ago either within the supposed safety of my front yard. But life goes on and have not had neighbor issues since. Of course knocking someone out who has a size advantage over you shows looks can be deceiving lol.

yannick

Veteran
Naw. Don't be sad forever. Some days though you have to. It's natural emotion. Glad you're ok. Fighting is always scary. I fought not too long ago either within the supposed safety of my front yard. But life goes on and have not had neighbor issues since. Of course knocking someone out who has a size advantage over you shows looks can be deceiving lol.
Thanks! I too don't like to fight. But sometimes you have to defend yourself. There's no helper, no matter what happens, other than God.

1_lkYmTxETEtcA2Mr5yf0UrQ@2x.jpeg

Dalit

Star
At uni I remember a guy I knew from the drama society would keep pointing at me and saying "he looks like Alan Rickman, doesn't he!" to the gathered drinkers in the bar. I was really offended as I wanted to look like Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise and Alan had just been in Robin Hood, Prince of Thrives as the Sheriff of Nottingham!

As years have gone by and I have become a bit less vain, I can see his point, I guess (though I would still have liked larger eyes and a smaller nose!)

View attachment 19361
You're the second guy I know who has wanted to look like Brad Pitt. A guy I knew in grad school, who looked like a Greek god, wanted to be Brad Pitt from Fight Club. Once I knew that about him, I wasn't so intimidated by him. He had an above Mensa level vocabulary. We were all "What did he just say? He makes up words, right?" :)

lovesoul

Established

View attachment 19361
Is this you or did that joke go way over my head? lol

Erik Weisz

Rookie
You're the second guy I know who has wanted to look like Brad Pitt. A guy I knew in grad school, who looked like a Greek god, wanted to be Brad Pitt from Fight Club. Once I knew that about him, I wasn't so intimidated by him. He had an above Mensa level vocabulary. We were all "What did he just say? He makes up words, right?" :)
Guys like me and Brad Pitt get that a lot.