Show Your Pictures Thread

Trenton

Veteran
Is that your pet tarantula T?! I like the long locks better personally :cool:
That's my friends tarantula actually.

I have one as well. She's a lot bigger too lol. And she is still growing.

I like my long hair best as well. I know I look good with short hair too, but I hate getting maintenance haircuts. And long hair feels like part of my identity. I had short hair for over 15 years. Hadn't had long hair since I was 10 or something... Grew it out two years ago... Chopped it.

Finally grew it just past my shoulders this February... Chopped it.

Not this time boy, I tell ya what.

My father and uncle both had long hair too. It's just gotta be that way. It's in my DNA.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Do you ever wander about the people here you converse with on a daily basis and just a little curious as to what they look like, the face behind the screen? I would love to see to see the faces behind the computer screen because you are more than just that. I understand some will not be participating in this thread because they do not feel comfortable disclosing their person identity.

I will start with the pictures that give you a good idea of what I looked like from when I first joined the forums (over 7 years ago) to
what I look like now.

I hope others can find the courage to share their photos, even if you have to wear sunglasses lol.
Oh Wow..a looker.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I don't think you can really hold it against people to want to conceal their identity on a site such as this, if only for the sheer volume of add-trackers present, let alone the suspicions of watchful powers-that-be. That said, I made the mistake of buying a Windows phone, so every picture I've ever taken with it was uploaded to the interwebs without my permission... so fuck it. Here's me.
View attachment 149
Hey dude!