Show Dogs Movie

Violette

Star
This is a new kids movie about a talking police dog gone undercover. Unfortunately it gets very disturbing. The main character is coerced into letting his private parts be touched to win the competition, he’s told to go to his “zen place”.

https://foreverymom.com/arts-entertainment/dog-show-movie-review-grooming/
“What could have been solely a fun movie for kids that would get my highest recommendation is damaged by a dark and disturbing message hidden, not so subtly between the fluffy dogs and glamorous parties of the show dog lifestyle. As part of any dog show, contestants are judged on their abilities and physical attributes. One part, in particular, is the inspection of the dog’s private parts.
Since the inspection of the private parts will happen in the finals, Frank touches Max’s private parts to get him use to it. Of course, Max doesn’t like it and snaps at Frank for him to stop. Max is then told by the former champion, who has been through the process before, that he needs to go to his “zen place” while it happens so he can get through it. More attempts are made by Frank to touch Max’s private parts, but Max is still having trouble letting it happen and keeps snapping at him.
The day of the finals come and if Max doesn’t let his private parts be touched, he may lose the competition and any hope of finding the kidnapped panda. It all rests on his ability to let someone touch his private parts. The judge’s hands slowly reach behind Max and he goes to his “zen place”. He’s flying through the sky, dancing with his partner, there are fireworks and flowers-everything is great-all while someone is touching his private parts.”

elsbet

Superstar
More from the article:

Newsflash, folks: THIS IS CALLED GROOMING and it’s what sexual predators do to kids!

How the script and premise for this movie EVER got approved scares the CRAP out of me! This is 100% indoctrination. I will not apologize or care if anyone thinks I am crazy for thinking so.

This is letting a movie of funny cartoon dogs teach our kids that hey, “sometimes ya just gotta let someone molest you.

Good find, @Violette

Awoken2

Superstar
Does this really surprise you? The music industry has been doing this for years. Example below

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/elliegoulding/lovemelikeyoudo.html

Allow me to translate these lyrics.

It's OK, when I'm so under the influence of alcohol or drugs that the room is spinning, what are you waiting for? I like it that way so do what you want.

But hey if you put it in a song....anything goes!

Violette

Star
Does this really surprise you? The music industry has been doing this for years. Example below

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/elliegoulding/lovemelikeyoudo.html

Allow me to translate these lyrics.

It's OK, when I'm so under the influence of alcohol or drugs that the room is spinning, what are you waiting for? I like it that way so do what you want.

But hey if you put it in a song....anything goes!
Doesn’t surprise me but it does disgust me.

Yeah the music industry is a cesspool. I use to browse YouTube looking for the meaning of songs and videos when I was in HS that’s probably how I found VC. You can get away with a lot under the guise of “entertainment”.

Awoken2

Superstar
It really does sicken me that this depravity is pushed onto kids.

If any other "professional" was to subject your child to scenes of ritual abuse, child sexual exploitation, drug use, gratuitous violence, bondage or Satanism you would have them arrested but hey put it in a song and It's fine.

It's an absolute scandal.

Awoken2

Superstar
What the ever-living fuck.

Here, try some minors under mind control, sexual exploitation and subliminal messages of a nuclear apocalypse (2min 33 secs if you blink and miss it)

As long as It's packaged as music It's acceptable....apparently.

Melo

Rookie
Is there a clip of that part somewhere? i dont want to watch the movie but it's all i keep hearing about that movie is this scene.