Shouldn't We Be Talking About Aaron Carter?

Aero

Superstar
"The singer, 29, was arrested at around 8 p.m. local time in Cornelia, Ga., where he was charged with driving under the influence and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, Police Capt. Floyd Canup confirmed to USA TODAY. Carter's girlfriend, Madison Parker, was arrested for obstruction and is eligible for bond, but remains in jail. All charges are misdemeanors and a full report will be available Monday morning, Canup said."

Apparently there's video of him talking about Shia Lebouf how "He's way better than that. He would never get a DUI". And here we are. Clearly there is a lot more to the story. A lot of people think Aaron is into some more hardcore drugs than what he was caught with.

My main question is. How many of these child stars are we going to watch crumble before we change?

Aero

Superstar
He did an interview today repeating the claim how he doesn't drink. And smoked weed 9 hours prior to his arrest. But also talked about how he takes Xanax.

One night I drove my car onto train tracks. I drank a little, had xanax and marijuana in my system. And every cop in the city of Akron showed up, because my car was stuck on the fucking tracks. To make a long story short, Xanax fucks you up. And I'm really slick, cause I drove home afterwards.

Nicole

Rookie
This makes me sad honestly. That whole family has had problems with drugs for years. I remember googling The Backstreet Boys a few months ago since I remembered my mom got me two of their cds when I was a kid, and I saw a Dr. Phil video where Nick Carter was talking about his family. He said he didn't even go to their sister's funeral because he felt they blamed him for her problems and that he did feel bad, since he's the oldest or something along those lines. I hope they get the help they need before they lose another family member.

He did an interview today repeating the claim how he doesn't drink. And smoked weed 9 hours prior to his arrest. But also talked about how he takes Xanax.

One night I drove my car onto train tracks. I drank a little, had xanax and marijuana in my system. And every cop in the city of Akron showed up, because my car was stuck on the fucking tracks. To make a long story short, Xanax fucks you up. And I'm really slick, cause I drove home afterwards.
Eesh, the problem with xanax is you dont realize how banged up you are till the next day. Helluva drug. He'll be lucky if he makes it out alive if he keeps it up.

Honestly tho, they dont have it that hard. I know this man that died not too long ago, he had 6 daughters and a wife and he was the main breadwinner. Now they are all struggling to get by. So its really hard to sympathize with a guy I've seen on MTV Cribs.

Aero

Superstar
Eesh, the problem with xanax is you dont realize how banged up you are till the next day. Helluva drug. He'll be lucky if he makes it out alive if he keeps it up.

Honestly tho, they dont have it that hard. I know this man that died not too long ago, he had 6 daughters and a wife and he was the main breadwinner. Now they are all struggling to get by. So its really hard to sympathize with a guy I've seen on MTV Cribs.
Yeah Xanax should be for extreme anxiety only. Like being so scared you can't even leave the house. But that type of psychological profile is the opposite of what it takes to be famous. And we all like new houses and cars, but is that really a good measurement of anything?

It's often mentioned here about the "price" for fame. Like that's just how it is, let's all accept it and move on. Sit back and let people make deals with the devil. Well I fundamentally disagree with that whole theory. We should all do what we can to lift the veil. Of all the bogus Wizard of Oz shit going on *everywhere*.

Yeah Xanax should be for extreme anxiety only. Like being so scared you can't even leave the house. But that type of psychological profile is the opposite of what it takes to be famous. And we all like new houses and cars, but is that really a good measurement of anything?

It's often mentioned here about the "price" for fame. Like that's just how it is, let's all accept it and move on. Sit back and let people make deals with the devil. Well I fundamentally disagree with that whole theory. We should all do what we can to lift the veil. Of all the bogus Wizard of Oz shit going on *everywhere*.
We can try all we want to but most people would rather stay safe in the bubbles that have been made for them

Aero

Superstar
I'm starting to realize that like all these artists are bisexual. Or pansexual. Which is cool, but I can't relate. I don't really like having men around me period. I guess their sexual orientation doesn't really matter, or does it?

If they are projecting a lie, than they might be screwing themselves. And we have an obligation to save them from themselves. If that makes sense.

polymoog

Superstar
I almost feel bad for him, but that whole "I was targeted because I'm famous" line......REALLY? 85% of the population has no clue who he is and the other 15% don't really care.
i dont know who he is. who is he? (i guess i am an 85%er.)

Leviathan

Established
i dont know who he is. who is he? (i guess i am an 85%er.)
He was popular for a year or two when I was in 1st and 2nd grade. He made music that was always played on the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon (maybe both, I can't remember for sure). His cover of "I Want Candy" was his most popular song. All the girls in my class had a crush on him at the time and all the boys wanted to be like him.

Aero

Superstar
I'm more partial to the song "Crazy Little Party Girl". And my cousin has a huge crush on Nick Carter. Idk if she still likes Aaron though, she used to.