Should we declare gods public enemy # 1.? Do you understand why we call immoral gods, “Gods”?

Should we declare gods public enemy # 1.? Do you understand why we call immoral gods, “Gods”?

Not all gods are immoral but our mainstream ones are definitely that.

God’s law, should he/she/it ever show up, --- is supposed to become earth’s law, imposed by force, --- as need be, --- and the religious way, --- instead of sound moral arguments.

God is demonstrably not moral.

One of the more important commandments to us is that of not killing humans. God kills humans.

I assume that that law would be high on our commandment list; commands to a slave from a master. Yet God exempts himself from that good law and does this evil will and kills humans.

That commandment is a subjective position and as I can think of a few instances where killing a human would be the moral thing to do. That commandment is thus immoral.

I do not think it’s a good idea to give an obviously and demonstrably immoral Gods respect but many theists do.

The power to make human laws should never be given to our immoral gods. Especially Yahweh and Allah, who I think are the bottom of the barrel on morals.

Human law seeks to be moral and humane and should never be putrefied by the immoral Gods that mankind has create in our image.

To do so would be insane.

So tell me please, --- fellow religionist and believers, --- something I do not understand.

Why you and I call our gods, “God”, --- when he is such an immoral character, --- fictional or not?

Are we such immoral entities ourselves? I am immoral. Are you?

Regards

DL

P.S. When you reply, I might have to do this to those who will not answer from the heart and try to use their holy book of myths and turn to preaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

Remember also my fellow religionists and believers, all clergy of all faiths are liars. God himself told me this when he told me to think more demographically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRy29R4gP8

Helioform

Star
Put simply: what we refer to as "Gods" are (to me anyway) merely entities that are more evolved technologically, and who basically used our own primitive state of society in the past to impose rules on us that they do not follow themselves. You can call these aliens or interdimensional beings but the thing that remains is that they used us as cattle basically while they could take advantage of us. This is why there are tons of different religions in the world with different "Gods". That's not to say that some of them did not try to elevate our morals by giving us advice though. They just thought that they were above such things in general.

The only real "God" to me is the entity that created the universe because no aliens can do that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Revelation 13:6

“And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.”

#yourchoice

Futility

Established
When taken literally, the wrathful god of the old testament is clearly deranged and evil. No one with a rational mind woul view his behavior as acceptable, nor acceptable in a human.

The concept of eternal punishment is also evil

The gods of polytheistic religions usually embodied positive and negative traits.

Put simply: what we refer to as "Gods" are (to me anyway) merely entities that are more evolved technologically, and who basically used our own primitive state of society in the past to impose rules on us that they do not follow themselves. You can call these aliens or interdimensional beings but the thing that remains is that they used us as cattle basically while they could take advantage of us. This is why there are tons of different religions in the world with different "Gods". That's not to say that some of them did not try to elevate our morals by giving us advice though. They just thought that they were above such things in general.

The only real "God" to me is the entity that created the universe because no aliens can do that.
I see us as creating our universe from what we found when we first developed as a species.

Have you given your creator God a name?

Whose ideology do you follow?

Regards
DL

Revelation 13:6

“And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.”

#yourchoice
If you cannot blaspheme against a satanic genocidal son murdering prick, then tell us why you praise such a vile satanic prick?

Regards
DL

When taken literally, the wrathful god of the old testament is clearly deranged and evil. No one with a rational mind woul view his behavior as acceptable, nor acceptable in a human.

The concept of eternal punishment is also evil

The gods of polytheistic religions usually embodied positive and negative traits.
So did the monotheistic religion at one time but they have decided to call evil good and that is why they inventesd a Satan and a hell.

They ignore that if their God is a creator and was all there was at one time, then everything, including evil had to originate within that God.

It is all a pats of religious hypocrisy.

Regards
DL

floss

Star
If you cannot blaspheme against a satanic genocidal son murdering prick, then tell us why you praise such a vile satanic prick?

Regards
DL
Idiots like you will burn in the pit of hell when you take your last breath. You need to change your name to gnostic satanist bishop because you are a child of your father, the devil. You will be united and burn along wih him in the lake of fire. I pray the LORD punish your devil lying tongues.

Idiots like you will burn in the pit of hell when you take your last breath. You need to change your name to gnostic satanist bishop because you are a child of your father, the devil. You will be united and burn along wih him in the lake of fire. I pray the LORD punish your devil lying tongues.
Yet you cannot show the lie you pathetic piece of moral garbage. That is why you attack the messenger instead of the message. Moral coward.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Obviously said by a priest. Being scared into a belief is a pretension. It simply can't be done! Why can't you see that?
I take the assumption that I am a priest as a compliment! I don't expect that either you or @Gnostic Christian Bishop will change your views any time soon. It would be great if you did but I know human nature and it would take something major for you to realise that the one you hate at present is a very different person to the one you try to present in your narrative.

I quoted the verses from Revelation because there is coming a time and perhaps soon when these words will be in the mouth of many people. Just telling it as I see it.

Last edited:

Futility

Established
I know the thought of disbelievers being tortured for eternity is what gets you off, its the basis for your faith

I take the assumption that I am a priest as a compliment! I don't expect that either you or @Gnostic Christian Bishop will change your views any time soon. It would be great if you did but I know human nature and it would take something major for you to realise that the one you hate at present is a very different person to the one you try to present in your narrative.

I quoted the verses from Revelation because there is coming a time and perhaps soon when these words will be in the mouth of many people. Just telling it as I see it.

Only a fool would find value in the literal reading of a myth.

Regards
DL

I know the thought of disbelievers being tortured for eternity is what gets you off, its the basis for your faith
Nice that you have noted how the religious love to hate. They do not recognize it in themselves though as a part of their delusional thinking.

They run for the hills whenever I mention that if scriptures are correct, then they will be watching most of those they love burning beneath them. Not that they care.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't think Christianity is primarily based on some sort of glee that God is going to stick it to those nasty unbelievers ;-)

If it is true, the reality is that each of us has an eternal part, like it or not. For those who believe the Good News and are reconciled to God through Jesus, how can we not look forward to Heaven?

For those who reject all that stuff, they remain eternal beings anyway and will find that when they leave this life, leaving their bodies will be like stepping out of an old car only to find "they" were not just their bodies.

I would not want anyone, even those who are impolite towards me to miss out on the redemption that was bought for them.

I don't think Christianity is primarily based on some sort of glee that God is going to stick it to those nasty unbelievers ;-)

If it is true, the reality is that each of us has an eternal part, like it or not. For those who believe the Good News and are reconciled to God through Jesus, how can we not look forward to Heaven?

For those who reject all that stuff, they remain eternal beings anyway and will find that when they leave this life, leaving their bodies will be like stepping out of an old car only to find "they" were not just their bodies.

I would not want anyone, even those who are impolite towards me to miss out on the redemption that was bought for them.
You contradict your own bible in your zeal to use a scapegoat like all immoral cowards will.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquityof the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and thewickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put todeath because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because oftheir fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

We are all children of God to your vile religion.

Would you punish your innocent son and let your guilty one off the hook?

If you are not that vile of a person, what makes you think your God is?

Regards
DL

The philosophy behind religion holds onto the immaterial as real, ie thoughts/ideas...
it's only after, the idea of a universal intelligence/power as the ultimate cause of all things, is seen as the Supreme being, God.

God is basically an aggregate of pretty much the best version of this idea we can conceive of.
All-Merciful
All-powerful
All-intelligent etc
if you think 'it' is flawed/evil then how on earth can it be God? if it has any flaw and you can theoretically expose that flaw then it cannot be God.
However the problem is you posess limited awareness inc of good and evil so how determine whether or not God is evil?