Should we all be a little Antichrist?

Lisa

Superstar
You forget that religions are supposed to unite people, not divide them
Is it?
Luke‬ ‭12:51-53‬ ‭
Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
‭‭
What was that line?

Neither Jew or gentile etc.
Mostly about Christians..
Romans‬ ‭11:25-26‬ ‭
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved.​
‭‭

but he that believeth not [IS ANTICHRIST]
JoChrist.

Here are some quotes that show that your god directly creates all antichrists.

Do you deny this?

Why does god harden hearts against his own wish to be believed to be god?

In 2 Corinthians 3;14 - 15 God hardens Jewish hearts against their believing in Jesus as their messiah.
John 12;39-40 says about the same. The same applies to Romans 11;25, 2 Corinthians 4;3-4,

You and other Christians here have run from even trying to explain this huge glitch in your ideology.

Refute your own bible if you can.

Regards
DL

believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved and be in Heaven for Eternity.
Your own bible, here again, refutes you.

You have run from the opportunity to correct me on this before as you cannot refute your own bible. or me.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

Regards
DL

Jesus rose up from the dead because He is Son of God and one with God as stated in John.
Supernatural garbage.

You do not seem to know of the prophesies on the messiah. He was supposed to rise and rule in the apostles life time.

Your security blanket missed the bus and you cannot use him as your scapegoat, which is quite immoral to think of doing. Not that you care about your moral soul.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

Regards
DL

But wouldn't that mean Jesus let his disciples commit idolatry by allowing them on several occasions to worship him without stopping them?
Huh?

I paraphrase Jesus.
--- do not call me good. Only god is good.

That seems like Jesus stopping them.

He also said to seek god. He never said seek me and he was really against idol worship.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Huh?

I paraphrase Jesus.

He also said to seek god. He never said seek me and he was really against idol worship.

Regards
DL
Subtly different...

Mark 10

18And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

As soon as the Magi laid eyes on the infant Christ, “they bowed down and worshiped Him”
Snip.

Just after Jesus amazed the disciples by walking on water, “.
The savior was to be of the line of David. To have god father him goes against prophesies.

Do you really think god would covet another man's wife and use bestiality to produce your half breed chimera god?

As to walking on water, I see that in esoteric terms only.
It means, basically, that Jesus could calm the waters of turmoil/discussions discussions and pick his people out from the waters, which means his community.

Do you really believe all the supernatural garbage you talk about?

Even the talking serpent and donkey?

Regards
DL

Last edited:
The thing is that.
That is quite a good thing when you think of Christianity and Islam and their barbaric ideologies that have people killed for minor infractions.

I like that people don't always reflect the values of the creed they follow, when those values include homophobia and misogyny and the stoning of unruly children.

Don't you?

Regards
DL

No grudges...lol! Its just that you don’t really have apologetics you’re an insulter and belittler and nothing else. Say some off the wall stuff and anyone who comes by you attack them and what they believe personally, can’t call that apologetics.
If you were talking to someone who promoted a genocidal god, would you end in an insult if they just did not get that praising a god who kills when he can just as easily cure is an evil thing?

Regards
DL

Is it?
Luke‬ ‭12:51-53‬ ‭
Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
‭‭

Mostly about Christians..
Romans‬ ‭11:25-26‬ ‭
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved.​
‭‭
You like the idea of dividing families do you?

You must hate your own.

Regards
DL

Robin

Veteran
Huh?

I paraphrase Jesus.

Regards
DL
The savior was to be of the line of David. To have god father him goes against prophesies.

Do you really think god would covet another man's wife and use bestiality to produce your half breed chimera god?

As to walking on water, I see that in esoteric terms only.
It means, basically, that Jesus could calm the waters of turmoil/discussions discussions and pick his people out from the waters, which means his community.

Do you really believe all the supernatural garbage you talk about?

Even the talking serpent and donkey?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
That is quite a good thing when you think of Christianity and Islam and their barbaric ideologies that have people killed for minor infractions.

I like that people don't always reflect the values of the creed they follow, when those values include homophobia and misogyny and the stoning of unruly children.

Don't you?

Regards
DL
Listen DL, I really don't have time for your pointless rambling when you've made it very clear that what you seek isn't honest debate but to execute a smear campaign. Anyone lurking can come to that same conclusion regardless of their religious affiliation - you clearly have an unhealthy obsession and for someone your age that's pretty sad. That out the way you bring absolutely nothing new to the table beyond your ignoring answers when given or twisting them to suit your anti-God agenda, childish insults and the same boring drivel about chimera this, immoral demiurge genocidal that. You establish your moral superiority through flimsy arguments and paper-thin fallacies. But whatever. Carry on spamming all those forums, no one cares.

And just for the record with regards to Jesus's lineage fulfilling the prophecies, the two genealogies (Matthew 1:1-17; Luke 3:23-28) reveal both His legal and physical descent according to the three Old Testament promises:

1. The Messiah must be the seed of Woman (Genesis 3:15).
  2. The Messiah must be the descendant of Abraham through whom all the nations of the earth would be blessed (Genesis 12:1-3).
  3. The Messiah must be the descendent of King David (2 Samuel 7).
In this regard, Matthew's genealogy provides us with Christ's legal descent. The names show us how He fulfills the requirements as the rightful claimant to David's throne. Jesus, while not Joseph's actual son according to heredity, became the legal heir when Joseph married Mary and thus adopted Him. He also side-stepped the curse that passed to blood descendants of the first line.

On the other hand, Luke's genealogy reveals the physical genealogy of Jesus on Mary's side (as the women's names were usually not added in genealogies and were replaced by their husband's name). So yes, Jesus fulfilled the prophecy.

Good evening from my side.

JoChris

Superstar
Listen DL, I really don't have time for your pointless rambling when you've made it very clear that what you seek isn't honest debate but to execute a smear campaign. Anyone lurking can come to that same conclusion regardless of their religious affiliation - you clearly have an unhealthy obsession and for someone your age that's pretty sad. That out the way you bring absolutely nothing new to the table beyond your ignoring answers when given or twisting them to suit your anti-God agenda, childish insults and the same boring drivel about chimera this, immoral demiurge genocidal that. You establish your moral superiority through flimsy arguments and paper-thin fallacies. But whatever. Carry on spamming all those forums, no one cares.

And just for the record with regards to Jesus's lineage fulfilling the prophecies, the two genealogies (Matthew 1:1-17; Luke 3:23-28) reveal both His legal and physical descent according to the three Old Testament promises:

1. The Messiah must be the seed of Woman (Genesis 3:15).
  2. The Messiah must be the descendant of Abraham through whom all the nations of the earth would be blessed (Genesis 12:1-3).
  3. The Messiah must be the descendent of King David (2 Samuel 7).
In this regard, Matthew's genealogy provides us with Christ's legal descent. The names show us how He fulfills the requirements as the rightful claimant to David's throne. Jesus, while not Joseph's actual son according to heredity, became the legal heir when Joseph married Mary and thus adopted Him. He also side-stepped the curse that passed to blood descendants of the first line.

On the other hand, Luke's genealogy reveals the physical genealogy of Jesus on Mary's side (as the women's names were usually not added in genealogies and were replaced by their husband's name). So yes, Jesus fulfilled the prophecy.

Good evening from my side.
1000+. Nothing further needs to be added by me. :)

Lisa

Superstar
If you were talking to someone who promoted a genocidal god, would you end in an insult if they just did not get that praising a god who kills when he can just as easily cure is an evil thing?

Regards
DL
I don’t insult people, just try to talk to them. Your insults don’t get you anywhere.