Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Helioform

Star
But that's just how things are. Are they a sign of sin/corruption?
Gnostics usually believe that yes it is a sign of corruption because God is supposed to create things that are good and not destructive. This universe is a really harsh one where life is difficult to create and sustain so it makes sense to believe that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christianity has never been what it could have been if it had been under proper leadership.

To do so it wound have to return to it's older Chrestian roots and it is not about to become a God seeking instead of God idol worshiping religion.

Christians are not ready to tell the truth about their religion. That is why it is shrinking.

Regards
DL
I have always been fond of a like from Habbakuk 1 that puts things in a rather different light.

“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you."

When asking when all this might happen, Habbakuk is given a cryptic reply in chapter 3....

"2 Then the Lord answered me and said:

“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry."

There are those, me included who think we are approaching the time when the vision will indeed speak, and the nations will be astounded. Those who doubt the supernatural may be the most surprised of all!

I have always been fond of a like from Habbakuk 1 that puts things in a rather different light.

“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you."

When asking when all this might happen, Habbakuk is given a cryptic reply in chapter 3....

"2 Then the Lord answered me and said:

“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry."

There are those, me included who think we are approaching the time when the vision will indeed speak, and the nations will be astounded. Those who doubt the supernatural may be the most surprised of all!
That or more likely it will be those who have put their intelligence and moral sense into mental and moral dissonance by believing in B.S. and adoring a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sorry now I meant for Judaism is where jews brag about how they're "god's children".
If there is any truth behind any of them, and perhaps a little more focussed, if God is indeed real, he may have a particular character and attributes. Whether I "like" them or not is as moot a point as if I like the sky. It doesn't wait for my permission or agreement.

My assessment of major religions. Christianity is meh. Islam is evil. Judaism is just meh too. Buddhism is the only one I like.
I put Christianity and Islam in the same slot.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL