Should Christians return to the Law of Moses?

Yet those are JahTruth's interpretations of Scripture. Human reasoning to understand Scripture is faulty when he's a syncretist mixing all sorts of philosophies, religions and even Star Wars (major New Age alert) to make arguments that don't really hold water. But I rest since I shouldn't digress from the OP.
It's normal for God's Prophets as well as believers to be out of step with the rest of insane mankind. Star Wars has good messages in it. God is not limited in what He can use to try and reach people. Most people hate religion (as they really should) anyways because what religions show to the world is not what God is like AT ALL. In fact, they show people the opposite. We shouldn't try to limit God, we can't do it anyways even if we were to try. Instead, we should just trust Him to guide us. In the movie Dune, the Fremen warriors wear "still-suits" to protect them from the desert and it acts as a survival filter that distills their water and helps to keep them alive. Is it wrong then, to see in that a metaphor, for having to learn to "be still" and learn to listen to the "still small voice" and to distill information, so you can learn to keep the good (prove all things) and leave the rest? Star Wars is similar, it has messages in it that fit the world and it shows many things symbolically. Using that as a teaching tool, to explain things to people in a non-religious way that makes sense to them, is not something bad, it is actually something good because it allows the truth to get past people's programming (that the evil system gave them to blind them). http://jahtruth.net/starwar & http://jahtruth.net/dune

Vytas

Star
There is lots of proof but you have to be willing to take the time to study it yourself if you want to know so you can know it and prove it for yourself. It's all explained on http://JAHTruth.net
Link to the main page ? O wow thank you :) I did read some here and there, since you daily promote it, and it's always assumptions, or claims without explanation. Reminds me my daily horoscope.

Link to the main page ? O wow thank you :) I did read some here and there, since you daily promote it, and it's always assumptions, or claims without explanation. Reminds me my daily horoscope.
You shouldn't read horoscopes

Vytas

Star
You shouldn't read horoscopes
No i shouldn't believe in them. If we that serious i shouldn't read jahtruth either, or if i do, i should repent afterwards for my interest in false religions, which i might do....Completely unrelated, but are you born again ? Just curious...

Medvedev looks like them too... and if he didn't shave nobody could spot the difference between him and the former Tsar.
It's very easy to be a descendant of David today. David himself had many wives and then his son Solomon took 1000 wives and concubines to produce offspring and so it's very easy to be a descendant of David.

No i shouldn't believe in them. If we that serious i shouldn't read jahtruth either, or if i do, i should repent afterwards for my interest in false religions, which i might do....Completely unrelated, but are you born again ? Just curious...
I fasted (according to Jesus' Example) and was then born-again as my spirit-being.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
220px-Sarnath_capital.jpg
The original Lion Capital. Minus the inverted bell-shaped lotus flower, this has been adopted as the National Emblem of India, seen from another angle, showing the horse on the left and the bull on the right of the Ashoka Chakra in the circular base on which the four Indian lions are standing back to back. On the side shown here there are the bull and elephant; a lion occupies the other place. The wheel "Ashoka Chakra" from its base has been placed onto the centre of the National Flag of India.

1146770_Wallpaper2.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Capital_of_Ashoka

The wild Asiatic lion is an animal that is native to India:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_lion

But Indians are descendants of Keturah, not Judah.

The Scots and Irish have lots of written history that shows they are Israelites, one example is the Declaration of Arbroath:

The Scottish Declaration of Independence.

In Arbroath Abbey, following the removal of the "Stone of Destiny" to Westminster, king Robert "the Bruce" of Scotland was visited by two emissaries of pope John 22 to whom Edward 2 of England had appealed for help to compel Scotland to acknowledge England's lordship. These emissaries bore a message from the pope advising Bruce to submit to Edward's claims, but Bruce and his nobles drafted a letter which they addressed to pope John 22 and which can still be seen in Register House in Edinburgh. It had attached to it coloured ribbons and seals with the signatures of Robert the Bruce and twenty-five of his nobles. The letter which is drafted:- April 6, 1320, read in part:-​
"We know Most Holy Father and Lord (blasphemy - Matthew 23:9), and from the chronicles and books of the ancients gather, that among other illustrious nations, our's, to wit, the nation of the Scots, has been distinguished by many honours; which passing from the greater Scythia through the Mediterranean Sea and Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar) and sojourning in Spain (Iberia - Heberia - the Hebrew's land) among most savage tribes through a long course of time, could nowhere be subjugated by any people however barbarous; and coming thence one thousand two hundred years after the outgoing of the People of Israel (the Exodus), they by many victories and infinite toil, acquired for themselves the possessions in the West which they now hold........In their kingdom one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, no stranger intervening, have reigned...." (Deuteronomy 17:14-20).
For so long as a hundred of us are left alive we will yield in no least way to English domination. We fight not for glory, nor for wealth nor honour, but only and alone for freedom, which no man surrenders but with his life." (Praiseworthy - Matthew 10:28)​
This letter thus asserts that the Scots who had the "Stone of Destiny" ("Lia Fail") were connected with the ancient people of Israel (the ten so-called Lost Tribes); whom archaeology has established became the Scythians and the Cimmerians of history, whose origin had been a mystery. Lost to their true identity as foretold in The Scriptures, (Romans 11:25), the Israelites migrated to their appointed place (2 Samuel 7:10); some crossing Europe by land, others by ships through the Mediterranean to the coast-lands of Europe and the Isles in the West. The Scots claim ancestry to the branch of the Cimmerians (Keltoi/Celts) that dwelt in Spain for a period, including at Zarah-gassa "Stronghold/fortress of Zarah", now called Zaragoza, and eventually came over to the Islands of Britain. They also claim that their royal line of kings (from Judah/Zarah of the Red hand - Genesis 38:30) has remained unbroken throughout their migrations.​
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.​
2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime.​
Josephus, the historian, writing in A.D. 70, seems to have had knowledge of the migrations of most of the Israelites from Asia toward Europe, for, in his "Antiquities of the Jews" he writes: "...wherefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now (A.D. 70) and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers" (book 11, chap. 5). - JAH

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I only added the lion to illustrate that lions are a popular national theme...

On a more serious point, JAH mixes up a "set" with a "subset" and creates a revisionist Theology from it.

It is plausible that some of the lost tribes of Israel after the Babylonian Exile or even after the later Jewish Diaspora made their way to England. That alone does not support the extent of JAHs assertions.

There are many other countries and discrete ethnicities within them who can be traced back to the lost tribes, possibly even the Lakota Indians if their legends are to be believed (another story).

Last edited:
Edit - It's actually just uncovering the history that is already there and it speaks for itself mostly (regarding the heraldry etc.). You can find this out through your own research as many people have also been doing independently. The only reason you as an Englishman don't/didn't know about it, is because they didn't teach that to people in school, even thought they absolutely knew it (privately).

The American Indians sure are interesting in many ways. What a completely different story that could have been, had things been different.

In any case, just wanted to show some of the Scottish lion symbols, as I woke up thinking about it (even though I'm not Scottish). NOt sure if many people have seen it. Too bad they don't want to keep The Law either, it seems almost no one does. Only individuals here and there, few and far in between. The English sure aren't interested in keeping The Law either. :( It makes sense therefore that it says they (as one of the two witnesses of Revelation) will lose WW3 as a punishment. If people in general even just wanted to keep The Law, then this world would have been so different already and so much better, but sadly, this is just not the case.

In The Law it says that the people themselves were (and still are) supposed to teach The Law to their children. If people did that, then the world would be a different place.

Last edited:
Your what? Come on, now.
It's just a reference to having become aware of the fact that you are actually really a spirit-being (a soul/being - the REAL you) and that YOU are not the human animal body that you can see in the mirror.

Last edited:
Jesus explained about this and it is recorded in John 3

John
3:1 There was a man of the politicians, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
King of kings Bible.

The Gospel of Thomas goes into further detail about being spiritually reborn, but most christians of course won't read it because the church tells them not to.

The religious people of Jesus day accused Him of having a devil, when all the time He had been telling them the truth:

8:39 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
8:40 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:41 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
8:42 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".
8:43 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Thomas
1:1 These are the coded words which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos (twin) Judas Thomas wrote.
1:2 And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death.

3 Articles about spiritual rebirth -
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/tag/being-spiritually-reborn/

It's sad how susceptible people are to thinking evil, and it is because of listening to the wrong voice - the evil one, instead of listening to the Good Voice (God's Voice).

A good line to remember is:
"Honi soit q mal ye pense" - Evil be to him who thinks it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jesus explained about this and it is recorded in John 3

John
3:1 There was a man of the politicians, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
King of kings Bible.

The Gospel of Thomas goes into further detail about being spiritually reborn, but most christians of course won't read it because the church tells them not to.

The religious people of Jesus day accused Him of having a devil, when all the time He had been telling them the truth:

8:39 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
8:40 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:41 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
8:42 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".
8:43 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Thomas
1:1 These are the coded words which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos (twin) Judas Thomas wrote.
1:2 And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death.

3 Articles about spiritual rebirth -
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/tag/being-spiritually-reborn/

It's sad how susceptible people are to thinking evil, and it is because of listening to the wrong voice - the evil one, instead of listening to the Good Voice (God's Voice).

A good line to remember is:
"Honi soit q mal ye pense" - Evil be to him who thinks it.
Please don't take this a a personal affront, but in my experience, if you torture a text hard enough it will say ANYTHING you want it to!

Christians should most definitely return to The Law of Moses as the Bible tells them to do, especially because of what the Bible says in Malachi 4:

Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And in Isaiah it says:
Isaiah 42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).

Christ said:
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Paul also clearly stated in Romans, that he himself was living by The Law (Romans 7:25), The Law/Commandments are Holy, Just and Good (Romans 7:12), that he was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Romans 3:31), and that only DOERS of The Law (not those that just hear it) would be justified (Romans 2:13).

So clearly, anyone who is going to try and somehow make the argument that Christians don't need to return to keeping The Law should realise that they are trying to hold to an opinion that is in direct opposition to God, Christ and the Apostles.

Satan in Hebrew means "The Opposer" or "The Adversary" of God, so, that is where such opposing opinions are coming from (from Satan - The Opposer).

Last edited: