SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

pumkinspice

Established
This passage is worth airing, as Paul seems to be inferring that satan has some kind of influence in the matter of what people think they can or can't eat-

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils..
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

" (1 Tim 4:1-4)
Let's go back to when it all started, before the Law, before the flood....When God told Noah to chose which animals to take into the ark, he he had animals bow before Noah, and Noah was told to chose 7 pairs of out the clean animals, and 2 pairs out of the unclean animals. Why? Because the clean animals would need to procreate and sustain mankind for food and other uses, while the unclean would not, therefore they would procreate freely without their numbers dwindling due to being hunted.

So there was a distinction between clean and unclean, even before the law was given to Moses. The laws that were given to Moses, were laws ordained by God in the beginning. He was giving Moses, who was chosen to pass them on to the people, laws from the Heaven, that were intended for mankind to live by, for the success of their nation. They were commandments and laws, ordained by God, as part of what we would call their governmental structure. Israel did not have a king at this time. God gave them their governmental structure, through the laws and commandments. This was not only intended for Israelites, but anyone who followed the God of Israel. This is really how the world is supposed to run. Another example is how the 7th day (the Sabbath) was hollowed because God rested on that day after creation. The Sabbath became a law, before Moses.

So going back to 1 Timothy, there were doctrines springing up at this time forbidding to marry (like we see now with nuns and Catholic priests) and abstaining from meats (vegan and vegetarianism. If not I'm mistaken, I believe the Essenes at this time period were promoting this doctrine). But Paul is saying no, these 2 doctrines are not God given but are doctrines of men, because in the Law there was no such doctrine or law forbidding someone to eat meat. In fact, God had given Israel a thorough list of meat that was fit for consumption.

Paul was using the Law to refute heretic doctrines of that time. Because the law is the standard God set in the beginning, even before Moses.

So when it says in that scripture "which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth",
where can we find the creatures that God created to be received with thanksgiving?? Those there were listed in the law, that Israel was allowed to eat. Some of these same animals were also used in offerings (God did not allow unclean animals to be offered. There was a distinction. Likewise, Christ, the unblemished lamb, was worthy to be offered because of his cleanliness from sin.)

Why would Paul even add the part "them which believe and know the truth"?? Everyone in the world eats anything they want, for the most part. They are not bound by a law. No one is bound by the same laws the God of Israel requires. Only those that believe and know the truth will receive these with thanksgiving, knowing the truth, and not following the heretic doctrine that they cannot eat meat at all.

Because Paul is addressing the doctrine of someone not being able to eat meat at all. He is not refuting the law. Like I stated, he is using the law to refute a false doctrine.

1 Timothy says, "every creature of God" that was given in the beginning, as referenced in the verse before "is good, and nothing to be refused".

Remember it is Paul that says “Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.” (Romans 3:31)
Many people have a hard time understanding Paul's scriptures, as it is said by Peter.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
How about just go back to acts and peters vision

Yay..:)
"Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common." (Acts 10:1-14)

The whole thing is crystal clear as far as I'm concerned, namely that right from the start of the Bible God proclaims-
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things" (Genesis 9:3 KJV)

Therefore he gives us free will to tuck into whatever we please, including pork.
Later he had to warn people to lay off pork for a while, possibly because livestock disease was going around, but those days are long gone and we got the all clear just as Peter did..:)

pumkinspice

Established
Yay..:)
"Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common." (Acts 10:1-14)

The whole thing is crystal clear as far as I'm concerned, namely that right from the start of the Bible God proclaims-
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things" (Genesis 9:3 KJV)

Therefore he gives us free will to tuck into whatever we please, including pork.
Later he had to warn people to lay off pork for a while, possibly because livestock disease was going around, but those days are long gone and we got the all clear just as Peter did..:)
where does it say in the Bible that we had to lay off pork because of livestock disease?

It is established in Genesis chapter 7 that Noah had understanding of a Clean and Unclean type of beast. A distinction was made. “All” meaning all beasts that he created for consumption, was given into them. Just like “all” green herbs are not fit for consumption because some are poisonous, all those green herbs which were created for eating and healing, were given to them.

Tidal

Star
where does it say in the Bible that we had to lay off pork because of livestock disease?
It is established in Genesis chapter 7 that Noah had understanding of a Clean and Unclean type of beast. A distinction was made. “All” meaning all beasts that he created for consumption, was given into them. Just like “all” green herbs are not fit for consumption because some are poisonous, all those green herbs which were created for eating and healing, were given to them.

Right at the beginning of the Bible God said-
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

so is the anti-pork brigade saying he's a flip-flopping God who later changed his mind and banned certain stuff?

Last edited:

fotw

Established
The point is that God later told us not to eat swine because it was unclean. God didn't warn us, he told us not to eat it. It wasn't a suggestion. To say that it was for a while and possibly because livestock disease was going around is conjecture. To say that those days are long gone is an incorrect statement, we have proved and continue to prove that pigs continue to carry disease. One of the reasons that pigs continue to be unclean is because they are full of parasites, how can this not be obvious to you by now? Wake up..............

After suffering from seizures, Dawn discovers she has a pork tapeworm in her brain. To make matters worse, the only way to remove it will be to undergo brain surgery while AWAKE.

A Phoenix Woman was diagnosed with a brain tumor during surgery to their surprise the tumor was a worm from eating pork or someone handling uncooked pork without washing their hands....So not only can you get it from eating it it can be transferred from unwashed hands!!!!!!

Of course it's your choice if you are going to continue eating pork as you do it at your own risk. But to continue to argue that it's OK to eat pork without an acknowledgement of the dangers is a total disregard for the well being of others. You have been warned....

Tidal

Star
..Of course it's your choice if you are going to continue eating pork as you do it at your own risk. But to continue to argue that it's OK to eat pork without an acknowledgement of the dangers is a total disregard for the well being of others. You have been warned....

Cooking kills any germs and things that might be in food, so if anybody eats stuff raw they're just asking for trouble..:)
Hence the bible warnings-

"Do not eat meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire, head, legs and inner parts" (Exodus 12:9)

Moses then said to Aaron and his sons, "Cook the meat at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and eat it there with the bread from the basket of ordination offerings, as I commanded." (Leviticus 8:31)

"He took his yoke of oxen and slaughtered them. He burned the plowing equipment to cook the meat and gave it to the people, and they ate. Then he set out to follow Elijah and became his attendant" (1 Kings 19:21)

fotw

Established
You still have not found one single verse in all of scripture that specifically says that eating swine meat is allowed, not one verse to fully support your argument. Why? Because there are none. Therefore your argument is flawed. Yet I have found two verses in the Bible and four verses in the Quran that specifically say that consuming swine meat is unclean and forbidden, raw, cooked, smoked, cured or otherwise. God has specifically commanded us to stop consuming pork, unless we are in a position of necessity such as starvation. Both the Bible and the Quran are in perfect agreement.

Leviticus
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.

Deuteronomy
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Sura 2
2:173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of God. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For God is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

Sura 5
5:4. Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than "I AM"; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form) that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject Faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you, submission to My Will, as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, "I AM" is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 6
6:145. Say: "I find not in the Message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine,- for it is an abomination - or, what is impious, (meat) on which a name has been invoked, other than "I AM"'s." But (even so), if a person is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- thy Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 16
16:115. He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than "I AM" has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
You still have not found one single verse in all of scripture that specifically says that eating swine meat is allowed, not one verse to fully support your argument. Why? Because there are none.
I assure you everyone else is aware of that as well.

However, you can't win an argument with Tidal. He will die swearing water is in fact dry before he ever admits defeat.

God knows i have problems with arrogance, but compared to Tidal?.. I've never seen a post like this in 25 years that I've been online.

You're never gonna get through to someone like that. But I'm sure others will consider the points you have brought.

Tidal

Star
However, you can't win an argument with Tidal..

How about it Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Tidal busts my head. The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all, nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Tidal.
If I go them fifteen rounds an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

Maes17

Superstar
I assure you everyone else is aware of that as well.

However, you can't win an argument with Tidal. He will die swearing water is in fact dry before he ever admits defeat.

God knows i have problems with arrogance, but compared to Tidal?.. I've never seen a post like this in 25 years that I've been online.

You're never gonna get through to someone like that. But I'm sure others will consider the points you have brought.
Gotta hand it to Tidal. Like Lisa, he sticks to his beliefs

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Watched it, but WTH is it edited so OTT and the narrator speaking quickly? Like, slow down! :confused:
And I'm not Muslim but I am aware that pork is unclean.

Overall, it was informative and I did cut pork out of my diet some years ago.

fotw

Established

A Freeman

Superstar
Trichinosis : University of Iowa 1942
Warning this is gross would not try this at home with bare hands. Old movie clip with no audio, 19:04 minutes.
And it's one of reportedly 20 or more parasites found in swine flesh. Totally disgusting. And people wonder why there are so many health problems when eating such filth.

A filthy animal very obviously designed to be a garbage collector, and to very quickly break-down/decompose upon death with all of the built-in parasites, and thus NOT to be eaten by humans.

Our Creator very specifically told us these things for our own benefit. Sadly few listen.

Not the religion subforum...

But, keeping it strictly secular, i dont understand people's obsession with consuming pig.

I've eaten it before, when i was little and i wasn't allowed to decide my own diet. I don't get what the big deal is. Cows are a million times tastier. Chicken and fish are possibly healthier and/or cheaper than just eating cow all the time.

Eating animals that cosume their own feces is disgusting. No wonder they're infested with parasites
It's obvious that animals like pigs or bottom feeders in the ocean exist to recycle the nutrients back, not to be consumed as food.

Saying that "everything is unhealthy" is major cope. A good excuse to not make any effort.

The dumb thing is, i bet people who are resistant to not eating pig would throw a fit about eating insects. Why? I thought everything is unhealthy lol.

Flarepath

Star
And it's one of reportedly 20 or more parasites found in swine flesh. Totally disgusting. And people wonder why there are so many health problems when eating such filth.
Surely cooking pork and anything else will kill parasites?