SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

muslimah

Rookie
IDK about health effects but pigs are impure and also just the concept of pork is so disgusting. Pigs are practically considered THE most disgusting animal. And also I heard that apparently pork tastes like human flesh - cannibal freaks even refer to human beings as "long pigs"!! It's just so nasty.

Mevlan

[QUOTE = "Etagloc, gönderi: 107674, üye: 243"]
[ORTAM = youtube] wv8Cik26DeM [/ MEDIA]

Bazıları çok yüksek değer verdiği pastırma hakkında farklı düşünebilir!
[/ALINTI]
Öög

Daze

Superstar
In similar fashion, here's the same video that was shared on the last forums in a similar thread.

For those who can't be bothered to watch a 16 second video it shows a pig urinating while another pig drinks it before it even hits the ground. Hows that old saying go.. you are what you eat?

A Freeman

Superstar
The Law that God gave us, which applies to everyone on Earth (whether they recognize that fact or not), contains The Perfect Healthy Diet, which strictly prohibits the consumption of ANY of the animals designed to be part of the world's waste management system (including the filthy pig, and anything out of the sea that doesn't have fins and scales).

The Perfect Healthy Diet

The Law that God gave us is found in only one place: in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Leviticus 11
11:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that [are] on the earth.
11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, [and] cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
11:4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: [as] the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:5 And the rabbit, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.
11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they [are] unclean to you.
11:9 These shall ye eat of all that [are] in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you:
11:11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, further more ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
11:12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:13 And these [are they which] ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they [are] an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
11:14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
11:15 Every raven after his kind;
11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
11:17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
11:18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
11:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
11:20 All fowls that creep, going upon [all] four, [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon [all] four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 [Even] these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
11:23 But all [other] flying creeping things, which have four feet, [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the evening.
11:25 And whosoever beareth [ought] of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening.
11:26 [The carcases] of every beast which divideth the hoof, and [is] not clovenfooted, nor cheweth the cud, [are] unclean unto you: every one that toucheth them shall be unclean.
11:27 And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on [all] four, those [are] unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the evening.
11:28 And he that beareth the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening: they [are] unclean unto you.
11:29 These also [shall be] unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
11:30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.
11:31 These [are] unclean to you among all that creep: whosoever doth touch them, when they be dead, shall be unclean until the evening.
11:32 And upon whatsoever [any] of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether [it be] any vessel of wood, or clothing, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel [it be], wherein [any] work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the evening; so it shall be cleansed.
11:33 And every earthen vessel, whereinto [any] of them falleth, whatsoever [is] in it shall be unclean; and ye shall break it.
11:34 Of all meat which may be eaten, [that] on which [such] water cometh shall be unclean: and all drink that may be drunk in every [such] vessel shall be unclean.
11:35 And every [thing] whereupon [any part] of their carcase falleth shall be unclean; [whether it be] oven, or ranges for pots, they shall be broken down: [for] they [are] unclean, and shall be unclean unto you.
11:36 Nevertheless a fountain or pit, [wherein there is] plenty of water, shall be clean: but that which toucheth their carcase shall be unclean.
11:37 And if [any part] of their carcase fall upon any sowing seed which is to be sown, it [shall be] clean.
11:38 But if [any] water be put upon the seed, and [any part] of their carcase fall thereon, it [shall be] unclean unto you.
11:39 And if any beast, of which ye may eat, die; he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the evening.
11:40 And he that eateth of the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening: he also that beareth the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening.
11:41 And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth [shall be] an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
11:42 Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon [all] four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they [are] an abomination.
11:43 Ye shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby.
11:44 For I [am] the "I AM" your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
11:45 For I [am] the "I AM" that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I [am] holy.
11:46 This [is] the Law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:
11:47 To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.

Deuteronomy 14:1-21
14:1 Ye [are] the children of the "I AM" your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God, and the "I AM" hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.
14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
14:4 These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
14:5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.
14:6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, [and] cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.
14:7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; [as] the camel, and the hare, and the rabbit: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; [therefore] they [are] unclean unto you.
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
14:9 These ye shall eat of all that [are] in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
14:10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it [is] unclean unto you.
14:11 [Of] all clean birds ye shall eat.
14:12 But these [are they] of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
14:14 And every raven after his kind,
14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckoo, and the hawk after his kind,
14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
14:19 And every creeping thing that flieth [is] unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.
14:20 [But of] all clean fowls ye may eat.
14:21 Ye shall not eat [of] any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that [is] in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto a gentile (a non-Israelite): for thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Tidal

Star
I'm 72 and have eaten anything I fancied (including junk food) and meat and pork etc all my life and it hasn't killed me yet, in fact there's bacon in my fridge right now which I'll be munching later..:)
Can't argue with the Big Man-
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

MP3D

Established
Not really, Jews don't eat pork, Christian Bible contains 32 verses forbidding pork. Muslims don't eat pork.
that's my point! yet y'all still argue over whose God is bigger, better and whiter :(

Daze

Superstar
that's my point! yet y'all still argue over whose God is bigger, better and whiter :(
We all have the same God. Just one chooses to partner His creation with Him.

I wouldn't say its arguing, I'd say it more along the lines of trying to save someone from the eternal hellfire. But for what it is most people only have one faith from cradle to grave and regardless of what information becomes available they stick to their guns so to speak, even if it be clear error.

The Almighty mentions this in the Quran.

"When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We only follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” (2:179 Quran)

Sadly for many people, that is the reality. They keep the indoctrination from their cradle going never questioning core beliefs.

I've been pointing out paganism intertwined with Christianity for a few weeks now in several threads. How many people do you think i have gotten to question anything? If you said it was Zero I'd say thats a high probability.

Maybe they don't want to admit they were wrong their entire lives? Maybe its cognitive dissonance? idk but when you show clear proofs, the fingers go into the ears.

Daze

Superstar
I'm 72 and have eaten anything I fancied (including junk food) and meat and pork etc all my life and it hasn't killed me yet, in fact there's bacon in my fridge right now which I'll be munching later..:)
Can't argue with the Big Man-
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)
For what its worth i ate alot of pork when i was a Christian. Like 90% of Christians, I never questioned it. I think i miss pork steaks the most. I won't touch pork now because its become clear to me the Creator has forbidden it.

Anyway, let me see.

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.
You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you. (Leviticus 11:7-8)

Maybe this is why there are 45,000 sects in Christianity? Because so many verses contradict themselves. I've pointed that sect number out before but its kinda amazing to visualize it. Take a football stadium, fill it with 45,000 Christians and every single one of them will have varying beliefs from the others. Kinda crazy, right?

MP3D

Established
We all have the same God. Just one chooses to partner His creation with Him.

I wouldn't say its arguing, I'd say it more along the lines of trying to save someone from the eternal hellfire. But for what it is most people only have one faith from cradle to grave and regardless of what information becomes available they stick to their guns so to speak, even if it be clear error.

The Almighty mentions this in the Quran.

"When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We only follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” (2:179 Quran)

Sadly for many people, that is the reality. They keep the indoctrination from their cradle going never questioning core beliefs.

I've been pointing out paganism intertwined with Christianity for a few weeks now in several threads. How many people do you think i have gotten to question anything? If you said it was Zero I'd say thats a high probability.

Maybe they don't want to admit they were wrong their entire lives? Maybe its cognitive dissonance? idk but when you show clear proofs, the fingers go into the ears.
but it sounds like you are saying the Quran is THE ONLY truth.

The problem is, all organized religions feel this way. Trying to "save" someone is taking away the Free Will that the Creator bestowed on everyone, which is really IMO, the key. They need to seek, to ask and then they will be shown the path. Its not up to you or anyone else to save anyone's soul.

If this is all a game, an illusion, theater, etc... then beware of those who think they have a lot to lose by others finding their own way out.

Tidal

Star
And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you. (Leviticus 11:7-8)

Remember, right from the start in Genesis, God said he gives us everything to eat, so in context that later Old T Leviticus verse was only a warning to temporarily lay off pork because livestock disease may have been going around.
Then later in the New T, the all-clear was given..:)
Jesus said - "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean" (Matt 15:11)
Paul said - "I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself." (Romans 14:14)

Daze

Superstar
but it sounds like you are saying the Quran is THE ONLY truth.

The problem is, all organized religions feel this way. Trying to "save" someone is taking away the Free Will that the Creator bestowed on everyone, which is really IMO, the key. They need to seek, to ask and then they will be shown the path. Its not up to you or anyone else to save anyone's soul.

If this is all a game, an illusion, theater, etc... then beware of those who think they have a lot to lose by others finding their own way out.
Ya, it sounds that way. In fact every religion on the planet whether it worships God or a tree believes they have the only truth.
If they didn't they'd change paths obviously. No one wants to go to hell.

As I've said multiple times, Islam has the proofs. Such as my signs thread that highlights a few. But Islamic proofs go way beyond that.
Don't get me wrong, there is some* truth in the Bible and Torah as well. Such as the 10 commandments.

However Judaism rejected Jesus's prophet-hood and Christianity took a prophet and made him god. These are facts but people argue them anyway.

They need to seek, to ask and then they will be shown the path.
Couldn't agree with you more. Why in the past I've suggested people should put their head on the ground and ask for guidance, exactly like Jesus did. I've been told that this was deceitful by Elsbet if memory serves.

I mean Seriously? Asking the Creator is deceitful?

Problem is no one wants to ask, they want to be told the path they've been on all their lives is the correct one. Like i said above..

"When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply,
No! We only follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” (2:179 Quran)

Its not up to you or anyone else to save anyone's soul.
Let me share a famous Islamic story.

A pious man lived in an evil town. He seen the wicked people and chose to avoid them. Yet he spent everyday in his home doing multiple acts of worship. Praying, fasting, ect.

The Almighty tired of the disobedience, ordered the angels to destroy the town. But the angels said, there is a pious man who worships you day and night. The Creator said start with him because he did not share the religion, he kept it to himself.

Technically, God alone decides who will find truth and who won't. But its required for a Muslim to give dawah (which means calling to Islam). I can't guide anyone, but i can point out the truth and the falsehood. Its up to the individual what they decide to do with the information.

(*)some is only highlighted because a good deal of the Bible today is edited by mans hand. Such as Jews being able to lend on interest, but not non-Jews.

Daze

Superstar
Remember, right from the start in Genesis, God said he gives us everything to eat, so in context that later Old T Leviticus verse was only a warning to temporarily lay off pork because livestock disease may have been going around.
Then later in the New T, the all-clear was given..:)
Jesus said - "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean" (Matt 15:11)
Paul said - "I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself." (Romans 14:14)
I really don't want to debate this Tidal, i gave you 1 verse out of 32 that forbids the consumption of pork. I'm sure you can probably find a dozen more saying the opposite. No one is arguing that the Bible doesn't constantly contradict itself.

What gets me is seeing the Abrahamic religion that came before you swears off pork, and the one that came after swears off pork.. You might be able to take those 32 verses in your own book forbidding pork and put two and two together. Some like Philip i think understand this. The famous preacher Joel Osteen preaches against pork also. Others don't understand while the vast majority questions nothing.

Tidal

Star
I really don't want to debate this Tidal..

Pity because I was going to ask you why jews kept pigs if not to eat them?.. :p
"When Jesus arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes...Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding.." (Matt 8:28-30)

Daze

Superstar
Pity because I was going to ask you why jews kept pigs if not to eat them?.. :p
"When Jesus arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes...Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding.." (Matt 8:28-30)
Not seeing a mention of "Jewish pets" but I'll placate you anyway.

When we know much of the Bible is edited, how do we know what Jew's kept? I mean you quote verses that are in direct contradiction to other verses. Is it not clear mankind has edited it's words?

How can we trust such a book for anything? Is God capable of flaws Tidal? Does he make mistakes?

Rhetorical questions meant for inner reflection, but we both know you'll probably quote me something else of minor relevance.

Tidal

Star
When we know much of the Bible is edited, how do we know what Jew's kept? I mean you quote verses that are in direct contradiction to other verses. Is it not clear mankind has edited it's words?
Is God capable of flaws Tidal? Does he make mistakes?

1- When God told Moses, Jonah and Jeremiah that he wanted them to be prophets, they tried to talk their way out of the job.
And in Gethsemane on the night before his execution, Jesus asked God to get him off the hook.
Then at the crucifixion some of the disciples ran away in fear of the Romans.
My point is that those bits have never been edited out of the Bible even though they sometimes show people in a bad light.
Therefore the Bible has come down to us over the centuries unedited and unchanged warts and all, that's why we know we can trust it, nothing added, nothing taken out..:)

2- Like I said, when livestock disease was going around in Old T times, God had to warn people to lay off certain foods for a while, but by the time of the New T the danger was past.
Paul said- "Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake; for the earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness” (1 Corinthians 10:25-26)

Now go have a nice slice of pork pie..:)

Daze

Superstar
My point is that those bits have never been edited out of the Bible even though they sometimes show people in a bad light.
Therefore the Bible has come down to us over the centuries unedited and unchanged warts and all, that's why we know we can trust it, nothing added, nothing taken out..:)

Therefore the Bible has come down to us over the centuries unedited and unchanged warts and all, that's why we know we can trust it, nothing added, nothing taken out.
"And the firstborn said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come in to us after the manner of all the earth. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father."
(Genesis 19:30-36)

I'm sure you know those verses are about Prophet Lot. Would a prophet of God commit incest Tidal? Aren't prophets the example?

"As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God"
(1 Kings 11:4)

Would a prophet of God worship idols Tidal? Isn't "no gods before me" the first commandment?

Tidal, they have changed the Bible numerous times the past 2000 years. Fact is they change the Bible every other year. This simple fact remains to this day.

gender pronous.jpg

Did you know there are over 2000 versions of the Bible today Tidal?
Screenshot_2021-04-09 Startpage com Search results.png

I used to have a compiled link. Scrolling through all the versions of the Bible seemed endless.

Its absolutely insane to say..
the Bible .. unedited and unchanged
..while expecting others to find you credible.

Even Biblical scholars laugh at that statement.

Tidal

Star
"And the firstborn said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come in to us after the manner of all the earth. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father."
(Genesis 19:30-36)

I'm sure you know those verses are about Prophet Lot. Would a prophet of God commit incest Tidal? Aren't prophets the example?

"As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God"
(1 Kings 11:4)

Would a prophet of God worship idols Tidal? Isn't "no gods before me" the first commandment?

Tidal, they have changed the Bible numerous times the past 2000 years. Fact is they change the Bible every other year. This simple fact remains to this day.

1- They had to get Lot sozzled on wine first, and as we all know, booze makes people temporarily wacko..:)
2- As he got older, poor old Solomon ended up like poor old doddery Biden.
3- The King James Bible (KJV) has ruled the roost for 400 years, it's absolutely fearless unlike more modern watered-down pol-correct versions, so stick with the KJV.
In fact the Bible prophesies that "spiritual perverts" will try to twist it, so no surprise there-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)
"Ignorant people distort things, to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)
"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

Another thing- they don't seem to try twisting the Koran and other religious texts, perhaps that's because they know Christianity is the only religion that matters, hence all their fury is turned on it alone..:)

Helioform

Star
In Italy they eat a lot of pork and they statistically are one of the best nations in terms of average lifespan. As long as it's organic and not pumped full of hormones and meds.