SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

bfisher10011

Rookie
so no more pork fried rice? well this sucks. actually since I've been eating it my entire life and I am healthy still, I'm going to continue, but thanks anyway for the info.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pork is without a doubt the worst tasting, most unhealthy of the meats. The nutritional aspect of my previous comment is strictly from a sports-performance based diet perspective, but it is clearly inferior to the other meat sources.
My personal theory is the reason Cappicola's, Genoa's and other Italian meat preserves taste so good is because pork was originally the meat most available to the masses. While the wealthy could afford luxurious meats from a variety of sources, your average Italian had to make what they had on hand more palatable for both their own consumption and customer base as well. So they refined the curing and other processes until what was produced became appreciated as a delicacy on its own. I really wish beef farmers & ranchers would take seriously the effort to produce some worthy alternatives to the various pork salami's and etc.......

Helioform

Star
As an half-Italian, I can say that Salami, Prosciutto, Mortadella, etc and all these Italian cold cut meats are quite tasty.

But if people only knew how carcinogenic they are, I don't think anyone would buy them. It's even a thing for Italians to let the Salami rot in a basement for a while to age it, and let the rotting surface conserve the meat inside for a while. First time I saw that I was like, wtf.

Normal pork meat such as pork chops are only good with tons of BBQ sauce on them...so I prefer to buy veal, or beef instead.

yannick

Veteran
Learn to write meaningful content.
It is very meaningful to me as in why would anybody take the time to write such a small phrase which appears meaningless at first look?

I then have the choice between accepting a bad thought or rejecting it and replace it with a good thought. The choice matters to God.

Jesus fulfilled all of the law. What do you think of Romans 14?
Unclean/unhealthy (not safe to eat) then, is still unclean/unhealthy (not safe to eat) now.

Deuteronomy
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Last edited:
so no more pork fried rice? well this sucks. actually since I've been eating it my entire life and I am healthy still, I'm going to continue, but thanks anyway for the info.
Pigs are a part of the planetary waste management (environmental cleanup) system and are not meant not be eaten by humans. If you study pigs you will learn they will eat literally almost anything dead animals, etc.. Pork meat contains many parasites, flukes, ringworms, etc. Just because you are still healthy now doesn't make pork safe to eat or mean that you shouldn't stop now. The effects of eating pork can manifest themselves later in life, when the body ages and is not able to clean itself out as efficiently as it was once able to. To undo damage that has already occurred and/or been stored up for later in life by having consumed pork, the regenerative and healing effects of fasting (followed by subsequent clean living) is able to do wonders. It's up to you, but consider that people are not warning against it for nothing.

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established

Some might think differently about their bacon which they prize so highly!
I quit eating pork many, many moons ago. Pigs are cute, intelligent animals, and should not be made into hotdogs with mustard on them!! Morningstar Farms is an absolutely incredible brand name of vegetarian frozen food that features basically every form of “fake” meat, and all of it tastes like the real thing. They have vegetarian hot dogs, which are really amazing! There is absolutely ZERO excuse to keep murdering live, harmless, innocent animals ANYMORE. None. Zilch. Brands like Morningstar Farms do a fabulous job of taking away the craving for meat that is vegetarians get sometimes, due to the fact that we were raised on eating meat. I love it!!

polymoog

Superstar
Brands like Morningstar Farms do a fabulous job of taking away the craving for meat that is vegetarians get sometimes, due to the fact that we were raised on eating meat. I love it!!
maybe if the body is craving meat, it needs it. at the very least, the person could be missing something in their diet.
i agree with the rest of your post, by the way.