SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

Violette

Star
You’re free to not eat pork, I’m a pescatarian myself, but pork is as “healthy” as any other meat. Any animal will eat what’s available in front of them if they’re hungry enough. If you cook meat properly you’re very unlikely to get sick from it. That’s microbiology 101. It doesn’t matter how fast or slow an animal digests foods, as long as they have a liver and kidneys then their body is getting rid of toxins properly. Sweat glands are primarily for cooling not getting rid of toxins. Pigs don’t really thrive in desert climates. They need lots of water, the meat spoils quickly, and they like playing in the mud to cool themselves down so it makes sense for them to be viewed as dirty and less than desirable back in the day. There’s plenty of cultures that consume pork and thrive. The meat industry in general is pretty inhuman, is contributing to an antibiotic resistance crisis, and the conditions the animals live in are less than sanitary, I wouldn’t eat any meat unless it’s from locally sourced farms.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Yuck!!! Sorry but I couldn't resist! However, I want to add that God Permits us to eat it if no other source of nourishment is available. Food for thought, right? Get it? Food for thought? If you've forgotten something and want to remember it badly, how long can you go without eating or even drinking until you've managed to remember that thing that you want to remember so badly? ... The real question is, Who Causes forgetfulness and Who Created memory to begin with? ^_^

Etagloc

Superstar
You’re free to not eat pork, I’m a pescatarian myself, but pork is as “healthy” as any other meat. Any animal will eat what’s available in front of them if they’re hungry enough. If you cook meat properly you’re very unlikely to get sick from it. That’s microbiology 101. It doesn’t matter how fast or slow an animal digests foods, as long as they have a liver and kidneys then their body is getting rid of toxins properly. Sweat glands are primarily for cooling not getting rid of toxins. Pigs don’t really thrive in desert climates. They need lots of water, the meat spoils quickly, and they like playing in the mud to cool themselves down so it makes sense for them to be viewed as dirty and less than desirable back in the day. There’s plenty of cultures that consume pork and thrive. The meat industry in general is pretty inhuman, is contributing to an antibiotic resistance crisis, and the conditions the animals live in are less than sanitary, I wouldn’t eat any meat unless it’s from locally sourced farms.
You're free to be pescatarian but I definitely think pork is particularly bad. Other types of meat are much safer and are approved by God.

Even the Old Testament prohibits pork.

Violette

Star
You're free to be pescatarian but I definitely think pork is particularly bad. Other types of meat are much safer and are approved by God.

Even the Old Testament prohibits pork.
I am free to be pescatarian but you don’t see me posting a video full of misinformation to prove that my lifestyle is better. It makes sense for pigs to be declared unclean in the time of OT. The world wasn’t as sanitary, good at preservation, or aware of microbes and how to deal with them. We live in a very advanced society you aren’t impure physically or spiritually from eating certain foods. If you’re concerned with your health you should avoid meat altogether unless you know the source.
“When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!” When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. So He said to them, “Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?”“And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:14-19-23‬
Be concerned with what comes out of your heart not with what you put in your stomach.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
If you were to look at a nutrient density scale one would find that pork boast a higher density that chicken and beef but still pales in comparison to organ means which contain the highest density of most anything else aside from hemp seeds. Also pork is abundant in oleic acid, vitamin c, and niacin providing more than your average supplements.

Grass fed meat cuts are amazing in taste and nutrition. Plus that old Testament dietary restriction had nothing to do with the animal itself but separating Israel from its neighbors.

Etagloc

Superstar
Hey, wait a minute. If I don't eat bacon, where am I going to get bacon grease?

Edit: spelling
I understand that many may believe bacon and its grease to be heaven in this life.

However- we must strive for paradise in the next life. We have to put aside witchcraft, adultery and bacon.

At least bacon made from pigs! As it turns out- there is turkey bacon!

So we can still have turkey bacon :) and I'm sure you could have turkey bacon grease!

However- it doesn't take a scientist to see that there is something... twisted... about bacon.

yannick

Veteran
Time for me to be a poet/proser/whatever.

Etagloc
A person
An electroshock
Pardon?

Colgate
A toothpaste
A wonderful taste
And certainly not a waste!

Nationstates
What does a nation state?
I'd have thought, wonderful fates
But sadly, nothing but hate...

11165321_899336403458239_7657025941625107377_n.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Hey enderpotato00, I wanna dedicate this to you, hope you don't mind, with the intention of making your day/night:

Enderpotato
Under Potato
Lies many grains of soil
With which many men toil

End The Potato
Oh dear, but why?
'Coz I love de potato
Please don't make me cry!

Potatoes intervene
Hey, onions make you cry!
Potatoes render others green
With jealousy when they see you high!

Lol, sorry for my nonsensical nonsense, I just like to play on words from time to time. :)

yannick

Veteran
Hey, You A Sea?
I mean UAC :D
Under Alien Control
Such a beautiful role :)
Personally, I wouldn't mind If God Transforms me into a pig. Once a pig was given the opportunity to become a human but a human disbeliever that is, somebody who doesn't believe in God. It rejected the proposal saying that it preferred to remain as it is, deemed filthy by others but in constant remembrance of its Creator since as it is, it is constantly obeying God's Command by always obeying the reason for which God Created it.

Also,

Fudayl on Justice: You may not harm anyone or anything without a just cause

October 20, 2015

Adh-Dhahabi reported: Fudayl ibn Iyad, may God be pleased with him, said, “By God, it is not lawful for you to harm a dog or a pig without a just cause, so how can you harm anybody?”

Source: Siyar Aʻlām al-Nubalāʼ 8/427