Shock your kids to good mental health with the Monarch eTNS device

Victoria

Rookie
I thought this was a joke at first.

"The Monarch eTNS System includes a cellphone-sized device that sends a low-level electrical pulse through a wire to a small patch adhered to the patient's forehead. The therapeutic pulses stimulate the branches of the trigeminal nerve, which activates the neural pathway to other parts of the brain thought to be involved in ADHD. Neuroimaging studies have shown that eTNS increases activity in brain regions that are known to be important in regulating attention, emotion, and behavior."

1568136011046.png
https://www.monarch-etns.com/

Maes17

Superstar
Didn’t some school in Boston use shock therapy on their students? They got busted for it.

Look up Judge Rotenberg Educational Center

polymoog

Superstar
Didn’t some school in Boston use shock therapy on their students? They got busted for it.

Look up Judge Rotenberg Educational Center
if this is a knock off of the neo neurophone, the electrical pulse is very low.

Stephania

Star
With a name that includes "Monarch", I would have thought this was a gag from The Onion or some other joke site.
You know what the really sad thing in this is? They are not just trying to adulterated our minds and spirits.. but the insect and animal world's ones. Monarch butterflies aren't slaves to anyone.. and they would die in captivity neither do they love evil. God created them as free butterflies.They are trying to kill all of creation with their adulteries. Not just us.

Stephania

Star
It reminds me of the branch in big brothers 'government' where they cut words out of the dictionary and give them different meanings to mean just them