Ship stuck at Suez

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
try repeating "ship stuck at suez" quickly three times!

I haven't seen a thread on this here, yet. Apparentely the stuck ship is reaaally bad for the world general economy:

Oil, coffee, toilet paper and more jammed by ship stuck in Suez Canal (bostonherald.com)

This sucks. At least here in south america the heavy lockdowns are hurting bad, this event might increase the prices of commodities even more. Including oil prices (the oil prices are already ticking 6 BRL here ffs. Even ethanol is expensive as f. but whyyy? Greediness and oil cartels here, that's why).

Now, there are at least three points of interest there:

1. How on earth has this happened to begin with? Directing a ship as big as a village ought to need some trained personel. There is some info on the captain but I haven't found anything noteworthy, except that some people were trolling around saying it was a woman and she couldn't park.

2. The ship has supossedely drawn a... male genital organ before becoming stuck at the channel?
Cargo ship draws giant penis in Red Sea then becomes wedged in Suez Canal sparking world trade and oil price fears (news.com.au)

3. The cargo ship company name is Evergreen. If you know your stuff you already know how damn cursed this name is.
Fact check: No evidence of Hillary Clinton link with ship stuck in Suez Canal, trafficking (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Osiris' lost phallus? He is the symbol of green nature and was cut in 14 pieces by Set, with his phallus missing.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran

Helioform

Star
Nice catch. I wonder what they will do to free the ship. I remember that a fish ate the phallus or something like that and they had to replace it with gold or something...?
I don't remember but I think the whole point of having this ship stuck there is to exacerbate the product shortages around the world and to therefore increase prices even more. It's economic.

Riptide

Established
It is quite possible there could be occult foul-play at work here. The penis could represent going in to "fuck things up" for us.

Correction to the OP, the ship's name is "Ever Given", the cargo line's name is Evergreen.

That French guy who makes the Wake-Up Zone videos mentioned evergreen/pine trees in his videos and its relation to 9/11 and the Beirut flag/explosion.

Daze

Superstar
Its intentional. They want to crash the economy and bring in the great reset. 10% of the worlds economy is blocked up at the Suez canal yet there is hardly any effort to get it unstuck. As others have said they could easily get it out by using helicopters to remove some of the load and using heavy machinery to dig the front out. As it is there is only 4 or 5 small tug boats doing anything some 6, 7 days later.

Like a few other's have pointed out, the ship literally moved in the direction of a penis before going ahead and "getting stuck". A symbolic screw you it seems.

Maybe stock up now? It seems prices will be going through the roof soon.

Tikawanda

Established
The ship has been freed. That said I'm sorry, but the theories on both sides about this damn ship really got on my nerves; on one side there was the media exaggerating how long the ship would be stuck (many sources claimed it'd be stuck for weeks), then on the other side we had people trying to spin this as foul play by tptb. I don't think that the ship being stuck for a week will have any long-term consequences now that the route has been cleared again.

Daze

Superstar
The ship has been freed. That said I'm sorry, but the theories on both sides about this damn ship really got on my nerves; on one side there was the media exaggerating how long the ship would be stuck (many sources claimed it'd be stuck for weeks), then on the other side we had people trying to spin this as foul play by tptb. I don't think that the ship being stuck for a week will have any long-term consequences now that the route has been cleared again.
You watch the media? I find that interesting. Personally i can't stand to listen to people who i know are lying to me.

Maybe you can satisfy my curiousity and tell us all why a ship 400 meters across traced out male genitalia before it entered the canal? Pretty obvious to me that crew had some skill and experience. Yet they still managed to get it stuck in the canal?

The videos about 2 minutes, incase you missed it. It highlights the artwork.

Is that coincidence?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Apparently this same company was also responsible for the Rubber Duck disaster a few years back. IMO they are literally trolling the world right now, and I find the whole thing incredibly funny.

Anyone wanna try the Northwest Passage? Cape of Good Hope?

Daze

Superstar
Apparently this same company was also responsible for the Rubber Duck disaster a few years back. IMO they are literally trolling the world right now, and I find the whole thing incredibly funny.

Anyone wanna try the Northwest Passage? Cape of Good Hope?
Yes, trolling is likely but idk if its funny. The scam-demic has decimated the planet. Millions have lost their jobs, homes and so on.

Halting 10% of the worlds economy driving up prices benefits who?

A quote from the above video on youtube sums it up.

Screenshot_2021-03-30 Controversial track of the container ship Ever Given that blocked Suez C...png

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yes, trolling is likely but idk if its funny. The scam-demic has decimated the planet. Millions have lost their jobs, homes and so on.

Halting 10% of the worlds economy driving up prices benefits who?

A quote from the above video on youtube sums it up.

View attachment 53750
Ever given is stuck and conveniently a Russian warship disguised as a cargo ship is queued up... meanwhile other ships are taking the cape of good hope passage and rerouting their trips.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Hmmm 5.5 =/= 5.05. also we already have fingerprint ID... that is a marketing poster that is several years old when banks started using fingerprint id for withdrawing cash... now it's Face ID.. but you can still opt out and use the old fashioned pin system...
I will admit the Moderna shot seems to be giving people stronger side effects than Pfizer... so there may be something to that. Regarding Suez and Passover... meh... fall of America... meh... end of the world... maybe.. who knows?

Daze

Superstar
This video seems to be all over Odysee.

Its from Turkish media attempting to shine some light on Bill Gates buying up all of the worlds farm land.

What do you think?