Shifting

Lil axe

Veteran
Press the clutch all the way to the floor board with your left foot (the gear shifter must be in the neutral position). Turn the ignition key. If you are certain that the car is in neutral, you can remove your foot from the clutch. Ensure that the parking or emergency brake is not in use. Press the brake, or the center pedal, with your right foot. Position the gear shifter so that the transmission is in the first gear. Remove your right foot from the brake pedal. If you are on a flat surface, the vehicle should move very little. Slowly begin to place less pressure on the clutch with your left foot. Depending on the vehicle, you may feel it begin to slowly roll forward. As you gently release the clutch, begin to press the accelerator very delicately with your right foot. Once you have released the clutch completely, you should now only be pressing the accelerator with your right foot. Congratulations — you’re driving in first gear. Continue to build speed until you feel that you need to shift into second gear. To switch to the second gear, take your right foot off of the accelerator while simultaneously activating the clutch with your left foot. Your car will continue to roll. Move the gear shifter into second gear. Release the clutch as you begin to apply the accelerator again. Repeat this process to continue to build speed. (Source: https://driving-tests.org/beginner-drivers/how-to-drive-a-stick-shift/)

redqueen

Superstar
I'm thinking mayb it's some form of astral projection ,lucid dreaming ?

After a quick search my guess was close

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
That I am not sure of SugarPrincessxox
from what I can gather so far doing the little quickly search was
it's very similar to AP in having to focus your energies and see yourself where ya wanna be ,
only I guess with this ya can decide who is there as well
Sounds like it's a very vivid dream your not actually shifting anywhere
this is the very first time I have heard of this
I will definitely be digging into it some more.
Thank you for sharing as I do not watch much tiktok really

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
So by the looks of it some raven method is the best way to try this lol
Ummm it's describe in the above posted article
I'm not sure if I am gonna try this think I need a lot more research first
If anyone has tried and was successful please share as I am intrigued by this

How does it work though? Not desiring to try it. Just curious.
think of reality as a program built on a code. eg in islam 'the code' is called 'The divine book' containing 'the record of all things'.
think of the material world as a user interface we experience through sense perception.
consciousness can be shifted into the program itself in any part of it we like, but you have to dull the senses and awaken inner senses, what they call 'sixth sense perception'.
most of us already have some degree of sixth sense perception but it's barely understood. you know like when you have a gut feeling about something?
it's basically no different to being conscious in the dream state.

the other thing is, the brain has evolved as has what is called the reptilian part of the brain that deals with control/territorial behaviour, aggression etc. no matter what, that will always be part of human nature..but when that part of the brain dominates us it reflects in our metaphysical experiences. it's why people end up seeing gremlins and reptilian type entities that are aggressive and the problem there is when they get exposed tot hose experiences they only magnify. then people have to go through 'grounding' and there's a lot of info on people wishing they'd never opened themselves up when they werent ready.
for that reason id recommend you also avoid it.

Sounds like demonic crap to me.

And having lived through what I'd call a paranormal experience I STRONGLY recommend you steer as far away from it as possible. You will regret it. I can promise you that as sure as water is wet.
What happened? sleep paralysis? Bc a woman crying in her testimony said she got attacked by demons.

Dodo

Rookie
What happened? sleep paralysis? Bc a woman crying in her testimony said she got attacked by demons.
I do sleep paralysis quite often and went out of my body without my will during one, just stay away from it it's really not fun, it's like opening a door to evil forces if you do it on purpose. There's nothing cool to it ;) Just a friendly advice

The Agrarian

Veteran
No. It's a personal story involving lots of death and electrical fluctuation with no scientific explaination. If you PM me I could share it. (Not being a creeper, just don't feel comfortable sharing in public, knowumsayen?)

Long story short: demons are real and they gravitate to where there is suffering, loss, and abuse. The occurance only stopped when I prayed over the room and called upon the name of Jesus Christ.

I have other stories relayed by family more in line with your original post (games, trends flirting with the occult, ect.) that are equally disturbing.

This is not “reality shifting”, it’s just using self-hypnosis as a form of escapism. It’s not really a new thing, but it’s not exactly a healthy coping mechanism either.

The increased pressure toward self-discovery and being more present, more in-the-moment is causing an increased tendency toward escapism for many. Try actual meditation instead, which trains the mind to become more present instead of more absent.

The Agrarian

Veteran
This is not “reality shifting”, it’s just using self-hypnosis as a form of escapism. It’s not really a new thing, but it’s not exactly a healthy coping mechanism either.

The increased pressure toward self-discovery and being more present, more in-the-moment is causing an increased tendency toward escapism for many. Try actual meditation instead, which trains the mind to become more present instead of more absent.
Escapism. That's the most accurate term to describe it. It would be interesting to see a study on the long-term effects of prolonged self-hynosis and similar pop-psychology trends.

Escapism. That's the most accurate term to describe it. It would be interesting to see a study on the long-term effects of prolonged self-hynosis and similar pop-psychology trends.
The effects range from an increased tendency to constantly daydream, to full reality dissociation / psychosis. One interesting thing to note is that you MUST be at least somewhat balanced internally in order for this “shifting” trend to be enjoyable whatsoever. If you’re not at peace with yourself and have lots of inner turmoil, these experiences will inevitably turn into nightmarish mind trips.

The Agrarian

Veteran
The effects range from an increased tendency to constantly daydream, to full reality dissociation / psychosis. One interesting thing to note is that you MUST be at least somewhat balanced internally in order for this “shifting” trend to be enjoyable whatsoever. If you’re not at peace with yourself and have lots of inner turmoil, these experiences will inevitably turn into nightmarish mind trips.
Judging by the current demographics of TikTok I don't wanna be around for that dumpster fire.:confused:

Aero

Superstar
Lucid dreaming is an amazing experience. Self-hypnosis, on the other hand, can be sketchy mainly because it's extreme. It's like using a rocket launcher on an ant-hill.

Alanantic

Star
Sounds like demonic crap to me.

And having lived through what I'd call a paranormal experience I STRONGLY recommend you steer as far away from it as possible. You will regret it. I can promise you that as sure as water is wet.
And I can assure you he doesn't know what he's talking about. I've had wonderful experiences. Do all you can to break free of the struggle to have just "faith" or "belief". Search for religious experience. Once you find yourself free of the body, you'll immediately realize you are your immortal soul, not your mortal character you play on Earth.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

"I believe strawberries exist. I'd rather eat one." -- Anon