She has 2500 different personalities

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa starts another shift on VC forums, wearily clutching her tatty, over fingered bible, and with her daily mail under her arm she puts her hip flask of gin on the table with her "thread ideas" notepad and starts work.
What does that have to do with the poor lady with all those personalities trying to cope with her past?

Awoken2

Superstar
What does that have to do with the poor lady with all those personalities trying to cope with her past?
Absolutely nothing.

Why are you constantly posting tabloid tittle tattle from the Daily Mail?.....Is it your job to spread the gospel of the Daily Mail to a more diverse audience? Who the fuck gives a toss about what's written in the Daily Mail?... other than Daily Mail readers who have bought their very own copy of The Daily Mail.

Dalit

Star
Poor lady..

'The war is over, we're free': Moment woman who developed 2,500 personalities after being repeatedly raped by her father as a little girl tells her alter egos to 'stand down' as he is brought to justice
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7465871/Moment-Jeni-Haynes-tells-2-500-personalities-stand-rapist-father-brought-justice.html[/Q
Poor lady..

'The war is over, we're free': Moment woman who developed 2,500 personalities after being repeatedly raped by her father as a little girl tells her alter egos to 'stand down' as he is brought to justice
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7465871/Moment-Jeni-Haynes-tells-2-500-personalities-stand-rapist-father-brought-justice.html
Okay, so where's the psychologist or other mental health professional helping her integrate those personalities into one person? So this Sybil's father is behind bars for life. Let's get her healed the rest of the way with some professional and spiritual help.

"Sybil" is a 1976 film starring Sally Field as Sybil.

Lisa

Superstar
Absolutely nothing.

Why are you constantly posting tabloid tittle tattle from the Daily Mail?.....Is it your job to spread the gospel of the Daily Mail to a more diverse audience? Who the fuck gives a toss about what's written in the Daily Mail?... other than Daily Mail readers who have bought their very own copy of The Daily Mail.
Happy..
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12234558
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-49589160
https://7news.com.au/news/court-justice/woman-with-2500-personalities-ecstatic-after-dad-richard-haynes-jailed-for-45-years-c-439207

Vixy

Star
Absolutely nothing.

But this is DID, the same you get from mind control, the same reason to; trauma. Makes it pretty damn interesting, ya kno..

"Psychiatrist Dr George Blair-West explains that multiple personality disorder can be a sophisticated tactic developed by children who experience significant trauma prior to the age of eight."

Its worse than that, MK starts in the womb already by sticking needles into the babys body. And it goes on and on and on.. Many children die from it, the heart cant take any more and stops. So its often heart attacks. And the bodies get grind up and..you know where it ends..

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Its worse than that, MK starts in the womb already by sticking needles into the babys body. And it goes on and on and on.. Many children die from it, the heart cant take any more and stops. So its often heart attacks. And the bodies get grind up and..you know where it ends..
This may have got lost in translation but I have no clue as to what you are talking about. I simply.made a comment to Lisa about her continuous and incessant use of the Daily Mail as some type of beacon of truth.

Vixy

Star
This may have got lost in translation but I have no clue as to what you are talking about. I simply.made a comment to Lisa about her continuous and incessant use of the Daily Mail as some type of beacon of truth.
You dont know about MK? Havent you read VC's articles?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Lol - I read the Daily Mail as well - I think it is not so much a reflection of whether every opinion expressed therein is truth as much as what information is being presented in the mainstream media (of which Daily Mail is a part).

Awoken2

Superstar
Lol - I read the Daily Mail as well - I think it is not so much a reflection of whether every opinion expressed therein is truth as much as what information is being presented in the mainstream media (of which Daily Mail is a part).
The question has to be why would a regular poster, granted she has some issues, be constantly posting mainstream news stories on a forum like this one?

Considering it is pretty common knowledge amongst posters here that the mainstream media construct news stories to sway public opinion she reels off stories from the Daily Mail on a daily basis.

From what I have observed certain posters objectives here appear to be just to constantly try and cause diversion. If all you can contribute on a conspiracy forum are Daily Mail articles and bible passages then you arn't really breaking new ground are you?

Awoken2

Superstar
....furthermore, why would you need to consult a Daily Mail to learn about people with multiple personality disorder when this very forum allows you to talk directly to multiple people with this disorder....ok so you'll be talking to the same poster but they've got more alters than Bohemiam Grove.

You don't need no Daily Mail to learn about this type of stuff when that shits going down right here.

JoChris

Superstar
The question has to be why would a regular poster, granted she has some issues, be constantly posting mainstream news stories on a forum like this one?

Considering it is pretty common knowledge amongst posters here that the mainstream media construct news stories to sway public opinion she reels off stories from the Daily Mail on a daily basis.

From what I have observed certain posters objectives here appear to be just to constantly try and cause diversion. If all you can contribute on a conspiracy forum are Daily Mail articles and bible passages then you arn't really breaking new ground are you?
I personally only use Daily Mail as a time wasting website. It occasionally has interesting links for discussion purposes though.
Daily Mail certainly is a tool to keep the masses distracted from what is really happening. Sometimes the tool is not used carefully that day.
Why is this particular woman photographed wearing a butterfly shirt?
Subtle i.e. sanitised descriptions of all activies used in ritual abuse.

Are they trying to desensitize the masses to horrible stories which are revealed by undercover truth tellers??

muslimah

Rookie
Absolutely nothing.

Dude what's ur problem lol she's just posting an interesting and topical news story to the health category forum

Maes17

Superstar
Do any of these personalities have stolen social security id’s?

I’m going back to the equifax security breach in 2017

Carolyn

Star
Lisa starts another shift on VC forums, wearily clutching her tatty, over fingered bible, and with her daily mail under her arm she puts her hip flask of gin on the table with her "thread ideas" notepad and starts work.
Probably has a little altar with a photo of Rupert Murdoch with candles and insence too!

Carolyn

Star
I personally only use Daily Mail as a time wasting website. It occasionally has interesting links for discussion purposes though.
Daily Mail certainly is a tool to keep the masses distracted from what is really happening. Sometimes the tool is not used carefully that day.
Why is this particular woman photographed wearing a butterfly shirt?
Subtle i.e. sanitised descriptions of all activies used in ritual abuse.

Are they trying to desensitize the masses to horrible stories which are revealed by undercover truth tellers??
seriously thought you were gonna say I only use the Daily Mail to wipe my arse on :|