Shannen doherty reveals stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis

morita

Veteran
I was really sad when I heard that, I grew up watching Charmed and Prue was my favorite of the Halliwell sisters. Not only that but Shannen was a badass, she had a bad girl image just because she always stood up for herself.

Vmort

Star
Charmed is an occult movie and Shannon have MK ULTRA traces and she is above 30 which means they will sacrifice her. In Charmed Prue (the oldest sister she played) dies when demon strikes her in breast.

morita

Veteran
Charmed is an occult movie and Shannon have MK ULTRA traces and she is above 30 which means they will sacrifice her. In Charmed Prue (the oldest sister she played) dies when demon strikes her in breast.

I heard she was fired from the show because she was "difficult to work with" (which they say about any woman who has an opinion btw).

morita

Veteran
Charmed definitely had mk ultra in it. Especially this particular episode when Piper is in an alternate reality where she no longer has her powers and finds herself in a mental hospital.

Vmort

Star
I heard she was fired from the show because she was "difficult to work with" (which they say about any woman who has an opinion btw).
Shannon also was in Playboy, MK ULTRA factory.

Plus you know Charmed was written with internal knowleges about occultism and the satanic families -- how they live their parallel lives.

Aero

Superstar
I heard about her diagnosis. But I didn't know how she died in "Charmed". I was always more of a "90210" fan though.

Let's try to send her some healing energy.

Sunshine

Established
Whether you watch her in "Charmed" or "90210", you can see she is one of the most nuanced and talented actors in either ensemble. I would have loved to see her career take off. She could have held her own in any movie, and would have been a powerhouse, had they given her the chance. Now, with her being so ill, I guess she'll never get to reach her full potential as an actor.

I can't help but wonder if the "difficult to work with" moniker is code for "she wouldn't put out for the pervs in charge in the industry." If thst's the case, she's a fkng hero. She sacrificed her career, but retained ownership of her own body and soul.