Shadows House Anime Needs a serious review!

Xtttwake333

Have you guys seen or have heard of the new anime Shadows House? I feel like it’s one of those anime’s replete with symbolism and is actively exposing elite agenda through its plot. It reminds me of Promised Neverland, which is another anime which I feel strongly tries to expose elite culture.
The plot goes like this:
Human children wake up with having no memory, and are dubbed living dolls. They wake up in a major and are to serve their shadow masters. Entities made up of shadow. The truth is that the human children came from villages surrounding the manor in which they wake up in. They are offered up by their parents who think they will live a life of privilege even if the truth of the matter is, that they will serve as the vessel bodies of their shadow masters. In the mean time, a slow process of their own personalities being suppressed and killed from the inside is happening, so that the shadow entity can use the body without hassle.
if this isn’t figuratively pointing out to MK ultra practices, occult practices, sacrifices to the elite, child trafficking etc. I don’t know what is!
Promised Neverland is focused on children as well, who are raised in farms to be eaten by demons after until they find out.
anime has really Been exposing some stuff recently!

Attachments

This reminded me of an episode of Akame ga Kill! I was not expecting that twist and felt pretty awful after seeing it.
"He is taken in by a noble family, but when an assassin group called Night Raid attacks, he learns that his noble hosts actually intended to torture and kill him as they had done to his friends."