Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Movie Starring The Bee Gees and Peter Frampton

Has anyone seen this? One of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. I am somewhat speechless after watching it. Also any one seen The Wiz starring Michael Jackson? I watched both of these yesterday and haven't fully recovered from the experience.

queen82

Star
Has anyone seen this? One of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. I am somewhat speechless after watching it. Also any one seen The Wiz starring Michael Jackson? I watched both of these yesterday and haven't fully recovered from the experience.
never saw this movie

George Burns was the narrator. I never trusted him and think he and others molested Brooke Shields. Plus he was in the movies where he played God. To me it was like Hollywood mocking God and molesting Brooke Shields at same time.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
We can blame the Bee Gees for disco too.
Disco was around before the Bee Gees got into it. The massive success of Saturday Night Fever made it big time mainstream, and sadly it was both a blessing and a curse for them. I think they got a raw deal being blamed for the disco craze. They were brilliant song writers and performers. Much more than a disco band. I still enjoy the Bee Gees.

George Burns was the narrator. I never trusted him and think he and others molested Brooke Shields. Plus he was in the movies where he played God. To me it was like Hollywood mocking God and molesting Brooke Shields at same time.
Interesting, I'll have to look into that.