Sexualization in Kpop

minnie82

Superstar
It's a thin line between what's appropriate and what's considered abuse. What is the acceptable age gap in romantic relationships?

If it was the other way round would there be more outrage?
Don't know what to think Honestly, but i remember that i once read an interview of him back then and he really sound brainwashed, that woman is clearly his handler

Last edited:

Momorin

Rookie
The pipeline from simple singer and dancer to stripper and poledancer is real. Kpop adds more and more sex to enhance its appeal; gotta meet the depraved demand. Kpop is not the alternative to Western pop music that some so desperately desire. Those who believe otherwise are just playing with themselves.

minnie82

Superstar
The pipeline from simple singer and dancer to stripper and poledancer is real. Kpop adds more and more sex to enhance its appeal; gotta meet the depraved demand. Kpop is not the alternative to Western pop music that some so desperately desire. Those who believe otherwise are just playing with themselves.
Yes watch the last Bp tour,they twerking,pole dancing etc,look more a strip show than a concert..

Momorin

Rookie
Momo's and Mina's parents were right to oppose their daughters' desire to get into the Kpop industry.

minnie82

Superstar
She got the beta kitten program. From a graceful ballet dancer to this makes you wonder if fame is really worth it.
Yes but this girl always looks sad,like she didn't' want to do that ,unlike Momo ,that look comfortable with that

minnie82

Superstar
Possible some are just good at acting/hiding and look happy? We cant say only sad looking victims are victims right?
Yes i know that but her in particular always looks sad ,she kinda remind me Jeongyon from the same group ,but at least this one Wasn't sexualized

Last edited: