Sexualization in Kpop

amaranthine

Established
Yes she was 15. All during the reign of mhj the ped
The real crime here is the song :eek:o_O Never heard a good kpop song and the whole girl group/boy group thing is so foreign to me. I understand the appeal for teenagers but it definitely ain't musical...Parents shouldn't let their kids into the industry.

sadtruth

Established
I just saw this about Min Heejin. I can't believe how disgusting these people are

Pepsi

Veteran
I just saw this about Min Heejin. I can't believe how disgusting these people are

The comments under that are good to see

Pepsi

Veteran
The real crime here is the song :eek:o_O Never heard a good kpop song and the whole girl group/boy group thing is so foreign to me. I understand the appeal for teenagers but it definitely ain't musical...Parents shouldn't let their kids into the industry.
Their debut song is called cookie and the lyrics are so disgusting ugh

minnie82

Superstar
BP have a song with the same title and it was sexual too

minnie82

Superstar
it's a video of GG pre-debut, i find Yuri dancing kinda sexual for a kid girl especially the beginning :

Pepsi

Veteran
she was sexualized at 13 years old in this :

These produce girls who won the first position were all underage when they won and heavily sexualised. Somi, wonyoung....