Sexualization in Kpop

cdigital379

Established
yes but didn't remember the boy group name ..i hope too
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

/) /)
( )
/ づ づ ~ ~ ~ QUEEN82 & E-NOCH - Hey, how are you 2 doing??

Been a while since I have replied to any posts. But I will be back soon. Work has been non-stop for me. But I had a little time to read some posts 2day. Queen82 - glad you posted this thread!!

Stay Well!! ⁽⁽(*꒪ั꒪ั*)⁾⁾ For those who may have 4-gotten the abused boys...It was this group... ATEEN.

e-Enoch

Superstar

/) /)
( )

Been a while since I have replied to any posts. But I will be back soon. Work has been non-stop for me. But I had a little time to read some posts 2day. Queen82 - glad you posted this thread!!

Stay Well!! ⁽⁽(*꒪ั꒪ั*)⁾⁾ For those who may have 4-gotten the abused boys...It was this group... ATEEN.

Hey! Glad to hear from you again! I'm doin' great! Thanks for asking. Take care and be safe always! :)

queen82

Star

/) /)
( )

yes didn't remember the name of the group , stay well too

queen82

Star
i have always saw them did dance covers with shorts and top , sexualizing clothes , but at least they seems comfortable with that :

queen82

Star
Joy from Red Velvet , coming of age of ceremony version, the part with the chair remind me Beyoncè Drunk in love performance at the Grammy some years ago , no comment for the rest :