Sexualization in Kpop

i just found out there is a thread about this mess

queen82

Star
i just found out there is a thread about this mess

thanks, didn't know that

Dreamymoon

Established
Think there was a group called SISTAR who didn’t want want to go sexy but had to. May be wrong on group name but I read about it. They feel kind of forced to do it otherwise they can’t be a group anymore I guess. I used to be huge into K-pop.

queen82

Star
Think there was a group called SISTAR who didn’t want want to go sexy but had to. May be wrong on group name but I read about it. They feel kind of forced to do it otherwise they can’t be a group anymore I guess. I used to be huge into K-pop.
did you mean Stellar ? they were forced to have a sexual image to sell more records

queen82

Star
14 yeard old Hyuna was totally sexualized in this Wonder Girls performance , no wonder she left the group after that :

sickgirl15

Established
he looks creepy
Thank you for posting this, Queen! These lowlife, perverted, disgusting, p***phile rapist losers used to deny their pathetic existences and scumbag mind sets..now that the overall “dumbing down of society” has obviously affected the masses (cough cough…Donald Trump supporters:), the dumb, entitled, rich f**ks are cocky & stupid enough to admit this crap to the world! (Good..I’d love to see some retribution & justice served)!