Several People Shot In Nyc

Vixy

Star
Seems as thought a person have been laying in a pick up truck while shooting pedestrians:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several-people-shot-in-downtown-manhattan/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

"At least two people were fatally shot in Lower Manhattan Tuesday afternoon by a gunman firing from his truck, police sources said.

The gunman, who is in police custody, shot at least six people at West Street and Chambers Street, which is near Stuyvesant High School, at 3:15 p.m.

“What happened was there was a car crash… he came out of one of the cars. He had two guns. He was running around Chambers and somebody started to chase him,” said a 14-year-old Stuyvesant student. “I heard four to six gunshots – everybody starts running.”

A common guy who got angry or planned?

Update; It's now stamped as a terror attack done by an ISIS follower.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I dunno if that's a bike or a wheelchair in the pic, but it looks like it has been ran over by something-wheels look bent...

FortyFour

Rookie
FAKE NEWS

Today has date numerology of 15 ---- (1+0+3+1+2+0+1+7)

15 people reported injured, 6 dead

Hit by a "Home Depot" truck... "Home Depot" = 47, the 15th prime number

The 'Home Depot" truck was stopped by a "School Bus" ...

"School Bus" = 33
"October" = 33 (this being the last day of October, Halloween)
"False Flag" = 33

"False Flag" = 69 in Ordinal, just like how there are 6 dead and 9 injured for a total of 15 on date numerology 15

Just more bullshit occultist rituals by the numbers - Kabbalah/Jewish mysticism

UPDATE -

Now they are reporting '8' dead.....

"Eight" = 31, this being the 31st of October

not only that, 19 is the 8th prime number... Can you spy a 19 in this photo? It's like they are pointing at it...

"Truck" = 19
"Chaos" = 19
This happened near world trade centers, another false flag, which involved 19 hijackers

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Suddenly I see why people do things like hold signs that say "the end is near! repent!".... the US can be only be headed towards tragedy unless the people embrace God :(

Etagloc

Superstar
it is perfectly predictable that these sort of things would happen as society moves further from God :(

Vixy

Star
it is perfectly predictable that these sort of things would happen as society moves further from God :(
Damn right! And as the bible says, they will never repent or go to God. They're screwed.

Vixy

Star
Suddenly I see why people do things like hold signs that say "the end is near! repent!".... the US can be only be headed towards tragedy unless the people embrace God :(
Ohoho yes my friend, we ARE living in the end times right before the chip and A.C.

Helioform

Star
I knew a few weeks ago that something would happen that day. Halloween is satanic to the core.

So apparently the man yelled "Allah Akhbar". Another mind controlled muslim terrorist.

Dmitri

Rookie
Slightly off topic but I saw a picture on Twitter where Trump was wishing everyone a safe Halloween. Now I struggle to understand that statement from a man who proclaims to be a Christian. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth...

manama

Star
Didn't someone post a video in this forum that explained that another attack will take place on Oct 31st?
wow

Thunderian

Superstar
Didn't someone post a video in this forum that explained that another attack will take place on Oct 31st?
wow
It's really not too hard to predict an Islamic terror attack for a certain day when they happen every day of the week.

Here, I'll predict one for November 5.

Etagloc

Superstar
Ohoho yes my friend, we ARE living in the end times right before the chip and A.C.
I don't think it's the end times. People have always thought the end is near.

My point is not that we should take people screaming "repent! the end is near!" at face value. My point is that people screaming "repent! the end is near!" is symptomatic of serious problems.

Etagloc

Superstar
It's really not too hard to predict an Islamic terror attack for a certain day when they happen every day of the week.

Here, I'll predict one for November 5.
I was waiting for this predictable response. The exact response I'm sure the elite desired with this false flag.

Vixy

Star
I knew a few weeks ago that something would happen that day. Halloween is satanic to the core.

So apparently the man yelled "Allah Akhbar". Another mind controlled muslim terrorist.
Halloween IS satanic.

Lady

Star
Slightly off topic but I saw a picture on Twitter where Trump was wishing everyone a safe Halloween. Now I struggle to understand that statement from a man who proclaims to be a Christian. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth...
Or, you could go with what was left unsaid, as in...
" I know of the evil out there on Halloween and surely something is planned that will be violent and meant to cause fear. Beware of this and keep yourself safe..."