Sevdaliza

mono

so i was lurking into youtube and find this fucked up satanic video with this new "artpop"star
called "sevdaliza". So, in the video there's a depiction of al massih ad dajjal at 0:18
dajjal is the islamic antichrist in her culture. he's blind from one eye and he's supposed to come when the times are coming to an end. also they're the two masonic pillars in the video.
aaaand she have horse legs and she's dancing to the rich illuminati people. yup. fucked up, right? the music is probably a spell so watch carefully.

is kinda uncomfortable how they're so "in your face" now.

TMT

Star
Sounds like she is rebelling a little using shocking imagery to culture. Good for her.

mono

lol, yeah, like miley cyrus on her "bb talkin" video, where she's dressed like a baby and sucks her thumb while she sings about fucking. or rihanna on her "BBHMM" where she kidnaps and drugged the girlfriend from a guy whom later she kills. also she baths on blood while she chills on a trunk full of cash. they're all using shocking imagery to culture. good for them. maybe on the next video someone can eat somebodys gut's while they dance covered in blood. that would be SO rebellious.

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
lol, yeah, like miley cyrus on her "bb talkin" video, where she's dressed like a baby and sucks her thumb while she sings about fucking. or rihanna on her "BBHMM" where she kidnaps and drugged the girlfriend from a guy whom later she kills. also she baths on blood while she chills on a trunk full of cash. they're all using shocking imagery to culture. good for them. maybe on the next video someone can eat somebodys gut's while they dance covered in blood. that would be SO rebellious.
Maybe one of them will sit down, shut up & read a book while fully clothed. The horror!!!!

SkepticCat

Veteran
Just to point out, you may want to consider the language. I think the normalization of profanity in the words we use can be considered another layer of the degradation agenda you point out is also happening in this video. If they want to make this world an unholy place that's all the more reason to pull in the opposite direction.

mono

Just to point out, you may want to consider the language. I think the normalization of profanity in the words we use can be considered another layer of the degradation agenda you point out is also happening in this video. If they want to make this world an unholy place that's all the more reason to pull in the opposite direction.
thank you, i have never tought about my words in that way and i think you're right. is a disgusting habit but is just so common in my life ;( some of my friends and close family talk with bad words all the time. that kinda twist's my habits. gonna keep on trying