Setting the stage for Iran false flag ?

DavidSon

Star
I read an article this morning suggesting the possibility of war. Pompeo is threatening sanctions that will be enforced starting the 20th, which could include seizing cargo ships. Pathological liar Dump might be talking about a peace deal within 30 days after the election to deflect from their true intentions. We shouldn't fear monger but the scenario building up is worrying:

Is Pompeo Preparing for an October Surprise?

Second, and perhaps more problematic, Pompeo appeared to signal that he intends to enforce the non-existent U.N. sanctions at “midnight GMT on September 20.” Enforcement would entail U.S. warships attacking and confiscating Iranian cargo ships in international waters — as well as non-Iranian vessels suspected of carrying Iranian goods. Pompeo will contend that these measures are not only lawful but also necessary to uphold the (again, non-existent) ruling of the U.N. Security Council.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I believe the sanctions are going to get so bad it's going to force Iran to attack and I'm sure that's what the US and Israel are betting on. This way they get their war without looking like the bad guy.

I believe the sanctions are going to get so bad it's going to force Iran to attack and I'm sure that's what the US and Israel are betting on. This way they get their war without looking like the bad guy.
Yup that's their best case scenario.

But Iran has held back this whole time. I dont know if they will bite, the US will probably have to do something very drastic to get the desired reaction from Iran.

They will most likely have to resort to a false flag. A dead ambassador will surely do.

They even planted this idea years ago that Iran was going to murder a Saudi official in the US. Like if they really wanted to do that, why the heck would they do it in the US ?

Karlysymon

Superstar
It was reported a couple weeks back that they made some deal with the Chinese (spans a decade, if i remember correctly). Billions of dollars....hence a relief from the sanctions.

Its also worth pointing out what the CFR president, Richard N Haass said/tweeted, on Soleimani's assassination. Seems "they" were expecting something that didn't ultimately pan out?

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established

Aazaad

Established
Christian Armenia backed by Iran, Syria, Russia

While Israel, Turkey and "the West" back Azerbaijan.
Can't speak for others, but Iran backs neither, both used to part of, and thus both have equally important connections to it.