Seth Rich Murder Bombshell Breaking....

Aero

Superstar
The story is getting a lot of play on Fox thanks to Hannity and some others. But like I said the family of Seth Rich has filed cease and desist orders to people hyping it up. Like I don't think it will go anywhere.

Plus a lot of people are upset at Fox over it even being mentioned.

Devine

Star
The story is getting a lot of play on Fox thanks to Hannity and some others. But like I said the family of Seth Rich has filed cease and desist orders to people hyping it up. Like I don't think it will go anywhere.

Plus a lot of people are upset at Fox over it even being mentioned.
yeah but his fam says he would never be a leaker cause he was too patriotic and that doesn't add up for me. if he was super patriotic and found some shit going down he would surely report
and the fact that fox is upset makes it promising lead, to me:)

Aero

Superstar
yeah but his fam says he would never be a leaker cause he was too patriotic and that doesn't add up for me. if he was super patriotic and found some shit going down he would surely report
and the fact that fox is upset makes it promising lead, to me:)
Yeah the circumstances around his death were so strange. Apparently he was out at bars drinking alone, and than just started wandering around. I think they traced his last steps and nobody knows WTF he was doing or where he was going.

Lady

Star
yes and check out sean hannitys tweets about it this could be it guys!!
I cannot get my hopes up anymore-sorry to be a Debbie Downer. We have been promised this big reveal for months and I cannot take the roller coaster ride. As a result, I must remain neutral in order to stay emotionally healthy.
But, yeah-it would be great to have government criminals exposed. Dear God, let it happen!

A.J.

Star
I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.“He wanted to change that from the inside.”I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

Developing…

A.J.

Star
For what it's worth.....

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your opinions and ideas help me to better serve you and the people of _____. Please know that each and every message that is received is reviewed by my office. Constituent input is considered greatly as I vote in Congress.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
I've also been emailing rachel alexander, conservative blogger with tips, she writes for stream, redstate or hotair (I forget) and was on Hannity radio the other day....I used to blog for her, she was greatful, I'm going to send her the link from unspken, thanks!

justjess

Superstar
You live in New Jersey? Hello neighbor.

I wouldn't count on jersey politicians being very responsive though.. they are notoriously corrupt even more so then typical.

I have to read about this.. I admittedly don't know enough to comment yet.. be back

Devine

Star
I cannot get my hopes up anymore-sorry to be a Debbie Downer. We have been promised this big reveal for months and I cannot take the roller coaster ride. As a result, I must remain neutral in order to stay emotionally healthy.
But, yeah-it would be great to have government criminals exposed. Dear God, let it happen!
I feel exactly the same. Just holding onto my last few shreds of hope:)