Seth Green, Tom Green, Eyes Wide Shut & Vigilant Citizen

A.J.

Star
From 2014 article...
“Yet the comment in question was towards the “wildness of Hollywood.” Seth didn’t say much, but what he did say was enough to convince me that the work of sites like Vigilant Citizen and numerous others aren’t just false rumors made for publicity. Something seedy is indeed going on in Hollywood and the small comment he made proves it.
When asked about some of the odd parties he’s witnessed, Seth said that some of them definitely were “like, Eyes Wide Shut” parties. Tom Green of course, was interested in this, so he pressed on and Seth replied “…some of the parties didn’t start out that way, but they became like that later” (forgive me as I’m paraphrasing here, but that’s roundabout the comment – please go watch the episode live if you’d like to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth so to speak.) which can be taken to mean that most of these Hollywood gatherings start out innocently enough, but some “really freaky” stuff goes on later in the night. He ended that section of the interview by saying that “it’s a dark town, if you dig deep enough you’re going to find some pretty freaky things.” http://thegrimtower.com/do-eyes-wide-shut-parties-still-exist-seth-green-thinks-so/

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is a very interesting thread. Had heard about this, but hadnt seen the video before. Serious mysterious status lol