September 11 2001 and Covid Vaccines

It has been over twenty years since the Twin Towers hoax. It has been proven without a doubt that no plane hit the Pentagon. That no plane crashed in Shanksville. The Towers were destroyed by controlled demolition. WT7 same thing. The planes on TV were CGI especially the one where plane goes through building and comes out other side. Yet even though all this has been proven what was ever done about it? Which brings us to the poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. It has been proven without a doubt that they are killing people on purpose and just like 911what is ever going to be done about this? Same thing probably which is nothing. Same thing with fake election nothing was ever done about that even though it was proven without a doubt that Orange Man won in a landslide. Now world is on the precipice of being destroyed and what will be done about that? The past is your future. As a useless eater I will continue to eat as much food as I can get. Other than that I don't really know what else to do. Just hope the air conditioning keeps working too.

It will get worse before it gets better. I kinda expect very difficult times within a year and God knows best.
Interestingly, I just finished listening to the video below and Dr. Christiane Northup said the same thing. She thinks it'll get worse due to the adverse reactions to the "vaxx". Dr. Northup said unfortunately, the numbers are only going to increase, and those that are "in the know" need to be ready to give those affected, the information they need:

"Watch the Q&A
Following the premiere on Friday, June 10, a special edition of “Friday Roundtable” on CHD TV featured a discussion of the dramatic rise in infertility issues across the globe. Special guests were:
Dr. Andy Wakefield, the film’s director
Dr. Christiane Northrup
Dr. Brian Hooker
Dr. Liz Mumper
Mary Holland, CHD President & General Counsel
Polly Tommey, CHD Programming Manager
Aimee Villela McBride, CHD Marketing Manager"

Daze

Superstar
Interestingly, I just finished listening to the video below and Dr. Christiane Northup said the same thing. She thinks it'll get worse due to the adverse reactions to the "vaxx". Dr. Northup said unfortunately, the numbers are only going to increase, and those that are "in the know" need to be ready to give those affected, the information they need:

"Watch the Q&A
Following the premiere on Friday, June 10, a special edition of “Friday Roundtable” on CHD TV featured a discussion of the dramatic rise in infertility issues across the globe. Special guests were:
Dr. Andy Wakefield, the film’s director
Dr. Christiane Northrup
Dr. Brian Hooker
Dr. Liz Mumper
Mary Holland, CHD President & General Counsel
Polly Tommey, CHD Programming Manager
Aimee Villela McBride, CHD Marketing Manager"

While the vaxx is a real concern i was thinking more of the coming food crisis. Not only the scarcity from supply chain disruptions but the price. People can't afford gas, rent.. Just about everything has skyrocketed. What will peopel do when they can't feed or house themselves?

Also there is prophecy that speaks of a 3 year famine before the anti-christ appears. Whether the supply chain is the start of this, God knows best.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Which brings us to the poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. It has been proven without a doubt that they are killing people on purpose and just like 911what is ever going to be done about this? Same thing probably which is nothing.
The best defence we all had, collectively, was to not take the vaccine. Even with the now-widely acknowledged deletrious effects, people will still get in line to vaccinate their kids. CDC director, Rochelle Walensky, can sign off on vaccinating under-5s but she isn't essentially forcing you to get the shot for your kid....so yes, something can still be done.

A while ago, i was just thinking about July 4th and Bastille day (July 14th). Funny, when you stop to think about it...people are going to celebrate independence day even as they have been living for 2 and half years since the official launch of the NWO/Great Reset...whatever you want to call it.

The best defence we all had, collectively, was to not take the vaccine. Even with the now-widely acknowledged deletrious effects, people will still get in line to vaccinate their kids. CDC director, Rochelle Walensky, can sign off on vaccinating under-5s but she isn't essentially forcing you to get the shot for your kid....so yes, something can still be done.

A while ago, i was just thinking about July 4th and Bastille day (July 14th). Funny, when you stop to think about it...people are going to celebrate independence day even as they have been living for 2 and half years since the official launch of the NWO/Great Reset...whatever you want to call it.
I don't celebrate July 4 anymore. It really is just an excuse to sell fireworks and eat BBQ. What is there to celebrate? People waving flags? The only thing that flag represents is a military that is helping Ukraine in fake war and doing nothing to protect US or our borders. Plus they naming aircraft carriers after gay people and forcing people to get vaccinated. Military more concerned with stealing our money and celebrating pride month. They only destroy middle eastern countries for fake reasons. They were on wrong side in WW2 and then people in Vietnam that had to survive on eating rats kicked them out of there. Korean war probably phony too. The only thing our military can be depended on is helping kill us all and giving us a free funeral. I take that back. They will charge us for our own funeral by stealing everything we have.

Daze

Superstar
I don't celebrate July 4 anymore. It really is just an excuse to sell fireworks and eat BBQ. What is there to celebrate? People waving flags? The only thing that flag represents is a military that is helping Ukraine in fake war and doing nothing to protect US or our borders. Plus they naming aircraft carriers after gay people and forcing people to get vaccinated. Military more concerned with stealing our money and celebrating pride month. They only destroy middle eastern countries for fake reasons. They were on wrong side in WW2 and then people in Vietnam that had to survive on eating rats kicked them out of there. Korean war probably phony too. The only thing our military can be depended on is helping kill us all and giving us a free funeral. I take that back. They will charge us for our own funeral by stealing everything we have.
Have you heard of Kate Griggs? I think that was her name (i will look it up).

She done an interview on her husband. Some high ranking guy in the military. She told stories about skull and bones and them raping one another in caskets for initiation. Alot of other things, the interview was several hours long.

Basically the military is full of this kind of thing so its no surprise they are all for "pride month".

1655751906786.png

Daze

Superstar
It was Kay Griggs. I'll post youtube for those who don't recognize Bitchute and them as videos.

polymoog

Superstar
Now world is on the precipice of being destroyed and what will be done about that? The past is your future. As a useless eater I will continue to eat as much food as I can get. Other than that I don't really know what else to do. Just hope the air conditioning keeps working too.
i appreciate a good venting of frustration at the world situation, but theres no use in worrying about things which you cannot control (namely, other peoples behavior/actions). get your own house in order by preparing yourself mentally and physically. we already know whats probably coming down in the near future, so you are already mentally prepared and can think logically when an event is about to happen as opposed to the general population who will makerash decisions based on fear.
you should have already stocked up on necessities by now. if you havent, get on that ASAP. if youre worried about food, start researching about which local plants and weeds are edible. theres a LOT. with that knowledge, you will not go hungry.

like ive said before, we win in the end. think of it as a roller coaster with scary precipices and drops. dont worry-- you (and all of us) will get off soon enough, but for now, just enjoy the ride for what it is.

stick around-- arent you curious how this will all come to a conclusion? im very much looking forward to it. the false flag alien invasion should be a real hoot!

Karlysymon

Superstar
stick around-- arent you curious how this will all come to a conclusion? im very much looking forward to it. the false flag alien invasion should be a real hoot!
While the Alien sky show may seem and sound exciting, clearly it's not going to be put on for our "entertainment only". Understand what's at stake and don't get caught with your pants down :)
To say nothing of the team that's been assembled (<--from 9min mark to end) to "manage" our bewilderment after the "massive paradigm shift".

Anyway, it's been on my mind that this crisis rollercoaster we are on is not only creating apathy in the general populace but i believe that it is also designed to create a specific mental & emotional state that is favorable when the time comes to play the A-card. I think i'll repost this in the covid-religious thread.

Last edited:
i appreciate a good venting of frustration at the world situation, but theres no use in worrying about things which you cannot control (namely, other peoples behavior/actions). get your own house in order by preparing yourself mentally and physically. we already know whats probably coming down in the near future, so you are already mentally prepared and can think logically when an event is about to happen as opposed to the general population who will makerash decisions based on fear.
you should have already stocked up on necessities by now. if you havent, get on that ASAP. if youre worried about food, start researching about which local plants and weeds are edible. theres a LOT. with that knowledge, you will not go hungry.

like ive said before, we win in the end. think of it as a roller coaster with scary precipices and drops. dont worry-- you (and all of us) will get off soon enough, but for now, just enjoy the ride for what it is.

LOL Never thought I would have to think about eating weeds. Maybe even grasshoppers are tasty if you are hungry enough?

polymoog

Superstar
LOL Never thought I would have to think about eating weeds.
you can eat cattail roots, plantain (north american plantain) weeds, dandelions, purslane, etc. tasty and nutritious. those yellow daylillies that everyone plants in their landscape--- the flowers are edible. there are also lots of edible wild mushrooms that taste great.

this guy knows:

Maybe even grasshoppers are tasty if you are hungry enough?
theyre popular stir-fried in other parts of the world, especially asia. not that you give a damn, but i think locusts are actually kosher.

What took place at the WTC twin towers and WTC7 on
September 11th, 2001
was a satanic ritual .
A sacrifice to mfkin baal / molech.

I'd wish to live and die a zillion times to sacrifice baal molech whatever to itself. And purge it's hypothetical presence from the entire planet.

TrustNo1

Established
I can always count on people doing nothing and nothing ever changing! I suggest you keep no expectations from the human race, makes it less disappointing.
It’s unfair though. All of human history filled with the bad guys winning and they lose in the end? They had loads of time for their fun. But here’s hoping to some eternal punishment for them.

Crossing my fingers for that savior in the end. Isn’t life like a super hero movie?

Slava

Established
There are strange coincidences with the events of 9/11 and the Watchmen comic book of 1986

As I watched the picture of Rorscharch measuring the depth of the closet for a false wall, I was reminded of the photo of the WTC airplane strike sites.
Notice how Rorscharkh presses the button in the picture below and one eye covered by the door is like blowing up the towers. The occult numbers 77 and 93 may refer to Crowley's Thelema. In the comic book narrative, the detectives mention 77 and one of the Watcmen also mentions 77. The comic book author claimed to be interested in Kabbalah and magic.

During a meeting with an old friend, Rorscharch spills sugar cubes with the letter S on page 11 (S-sugar) referring to the death of the Comedian, who wore a smiley face. The Comedian was associated with Vice President Ford, the Rockefeller Center where Dr. Manhattan works is mentioned. The Comedian's death itself is played out against a backdrop of high-rise buildings.
Also, the Comedian (real name Edward Morgan Blake) may also be connected to a dog (Sirius), as his murder case includes a code 801108, and at the beginning of the comic at the scene of the Comedian's death a phrase from Rorscharch's diary mentions a dog corpse.
As in the theme of the towers and Sirius the dog.
The code 801108 I assume is the end date of the vacation-dog days of August 11. (8.11 or 11.8)
The Comedian's murder case is the date of the end of vacation, dog days.
Comedian's place of death is the corpse of a dog in an alley.
The movie, based on the comic book of the same name, is full of hidden messages.

I can't describe it in more detail due to lack of time to translate and prepare the material, some of it is in Russian at the link above.

Last edited:
There are strange coincidences with the events of 9/11 and the Watchmen comic book of 1986

As I watched the picture of Rorscharch measuring the depth of the closet for a false wall, I was reminded of the photo of the WTC airplane strike sites.
Notice how Rorscharkh presses the button in the picture below and one eye covered by the door is like blowing up the towers. The occult numbers 77 and 93 may refer to Crowley's Thelema. In the comic book narrative, the detectives mention 77 and one of the Watcmen also mentions 77. The comic book author claimed to be interested in Kabbalah and magic.

During a meeting with an old friend, Rorscharch spills sugar cubes with the letter S on page 11 (S-sugar) referring to the death of the Comedian, who wore a smiley face. The Comedian was associated with Vice President Ford, the Rockefeller Center where Dr. Manhattan works is mentioned. The Comedian's death itself is played out against a backdrop of high-rise buildings.
Also, the Comedian (real name Edward Morgan Blake) may also be connected to a dog (Sirius), as his murder case includes a code 801108, and at the beginning of the comic at the scene of the Comedian's death a phrase from Rorscharch's diary mentions a dog corpse.
As in the theme of the towers and Sirius the dog.
The code 801108 I assume is the end date of the vacation-dog days of August 11. (8.11 or 11.8)
The Comedian's murder case is the date of the end of vacation, dog days.
Comedian's place of death is the corpse of a dog in an alley.
The movie, based on the comic book of the same name, is full of hidden messages.

I can't describe it in more detail due to lack of time to translate and prepare the material, some of it is in Russian at the link above.
Isn't Alan Moore who I think wrote Watchmen a big time Satanist and big time acid head too?

Slava

Established
Unfortunately, I do not have time to find sources in English, so I will give some of the information without references. My post on another site contains references in Russian, but you can easily find evidence of them in English as well.
The comic itself was viewed here https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Strange-Days
As I assume, the "language of comics" is a tool to work with our subconsciousness, brainwashing with occult techniques or something like that. This language of analogies, seemingly absurd at first glance, but a tool of cognition through analogy was quite often used in scientific circles of the Middle Ages and earlier. It is still used today.
Some research on the topic of coronavirus "predictions" in the media (comics and movies) led me to a series of comics from the 1980s. This is a collection of short stories under the Eclipse Comics Strange Days series. A story called "Paradax" caught my eye.
But before I do, I want to give a few explanations related to the coronovirus-"corona beer" and to recall some facts about the events of 911.
One researcher at voyager1970 linked beer in the context of "crown beer" to 846. This number has appeared in many aspects of the news agenda. One of the WTC towers was attacked at 8:46 local time. (I omit the 8 and H connection - these are all proto-Semitic languages, particularly Phoenician).

By Strong, H46 (H-hebrew) = 846 (8:46) - strong, powerful
Pronunciation: aw-beer' is consonant with "beer" in English. Therefore, beer crown is "powerful, strong" crown.
Also astrologically the planet Jupiter on September 11, 2001 was in the constellation Gemini (Gemini) - a parsing of the symbolism playing in the movie-media industry Gemini-Jupiter-Sirius-WTC can be found on the Internet.
Notable is the main character on the first page of the comic called AL Cooper in a suit with two lightning bolts - like Jupiter, aka Zeus - in front of the WTC and the crown of Liberty. In the second issue of the comic, he stands next to two boys who look similar to each other, but differ in the color of their pants--blue as north, red as south. Al-Jupiter cradles the head of one of the "twins" with his hand, while his other hand points at him. This is comparable to the pointing finger of a deity. The comic book plays up this moment when Al puts on a superhero costume, looks at his reflection in the mirror, and then "takes" a can of beer with his hand. Beer! How Strong's "might" sounds - the hand of might - and it's a biblical reference.
Now about the name Al - it is consonant with the names Al, Elohim, names referring to God in the Bible (to quote one of Strong's H410 - "ale"). Cooper is like a potter, but if you run the transliteration of the word through an auto-translator into Hebrew, the translator outputs "bovine line". The title of the comic book when translated "Paradax" gives "bull pointer.
The name Al is made up of two Hebrew letters Aleph, Lamed - the head of the bull(calf), and the whip for chasing cattle, the bull. I think many have heard of some connection between the numbers in Crowley's telemachus and the events of 911. Flight 93, 93rd floor, etc.
So in the telem, the name Al (31) is associated with the number 93 and referred to as "the key to the "Book of the Law".
The north tower was attacked at 8:46, with the impact occurring near the 93rd floor.
8:46 (H46 Strong's awbeer as beer) and Al-Jupiter's hand points to the boy as the other hand sort of presses him down. Do you catch the analogy?
While I don't have time to describe more "coincidences", I'll complete the post, unless of course you think it's schizophrenic nonsense )