Separatism is the only way to survive

Jack W

Established
The scenario is getting worse, mandatory vaccination will be a FACT in 99% of the countries. Somes countries already have mandatory vaccination. The unjust new laws will not allow you to work, buy or live without the vaccine (mark of the beast). And you will not be part of the society until you get the vaccine.

Protest are not enough to stop the Satanic World Government. We can't remove a Satanic World Government with protests!
If millions of people go out the street to protest, then the illuminati will only delay their plans for a fews moths or years. BUT they will not give up their satanic's plans as long as they stay in the power.

The police and army serves the ILLUMINATI, and we seems to be trapped in this Evil Plan of control and despopulation. A mass murder is the main objective by the Satanic World Government using electromagnetic energy.

We are living a dark period... Anti vaxx will be banned to integrate this society. And it should be an scape to all this darkness. I was thinking today... what if we create our own society? Our own independing country? what if somes states claim their independency? or we claim independency in somes cities? This is the only way to be free again and survive. Separatism is our future.

Maybe I'm a dreamer.. but everything start with a dream after all... Right?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
A good idea, in theory-- secession, however, isn't quite as easy as it used to be. Even if you secured adequate property, you would have to be utterly self-sufficient--> water source, plumbing, electricity; you would need to grow your own food, raise the livestock... drugs, etc.

You would also need a standing army.

Perhaps you could sub a few things out-- but it would probably be illegal for merchants to do business with you.

I hate to be a wet blanket.
bill gates and corporations and government are quickly buying private properties though. Even if you found a nice island, it would only take one very localized "hurricane"-- as reported by the media, anyway-- to take you out. :/

Some things to consider.

A good idea, in theory-- secession, however, isn't quite as easy as it used to be. Even if you secured adequate property, you would have to be utterly self-sufficient--> water source, plumbing, electricity; you would need to grow your own food, raise the livestock... drugs, etc.

You would also need a standing army.

Perhaps you could sub a few things out-- but it would probably be illegal for merchants to do business with you.

I hate to be a wet blanket.
bill gates and corporations and government are quickly buying private properties though. Even if you found a nice island, it would only take one very localized "hurricane"-- as reported by the media, anyway-- to take you out. :/

Some things to consider.
Not necessarily. People need to collectively create what Vaclav Havel called Parallel Structures below:

Reiner Fuellmich mentions this also. He said that if system is compromised to the point where these tyrants can't be held accountable, societies need to create a structure that works for them, what he called "a Greater Reset" (although, I don't know if was referring to the actual project), not the tyrants. This is why exposing who they truly are is important.

Keep in mind that Bill Gates doesn't have power, what he has is money and while he's purchased 50% of the America's farmland, the land still needs to be cultivated by people. I don't think he's created or invested in anything yet that would change that.

Last edited:

Jack W

Established
Not necessarily. People need to collectively create what Vaclav Havel called Parallel Structures below:

Reiner Fuellmich mentions this also. He said that if system is compromised to the point where these tyrants can't be held accountable, societies need to create a structure that works for them, what he called "a Greater Reset" (although, I don't know if was referring to the actual project), not the tyrants. This is why exposing who they truly are is important.

Keep in mind that Bill Gates doesn't have power, what he has is money and while he's purchased 50% of the America's farmland, the land still needs to be cultivated by people. I don't think he's created or invested in anything yet that would change that.
This video is a masterpiece !!
So clear, a litle bit fast, but a creative way to show information.
I hope for a new structure of society raise as soon as possible.
It's necessary an structure completly independent of the NWO.

I will give you this example:
In Argentina, there was a Big economic and social crisis, basically , banks stole the saves of the citizens. At that period, millions of people get out to protest in the street demanding to the president to quit. The puppets of the new world order ( I mean the president and their staff) leave the government building with an hellicopter.
Then , other president took the power..
Do you thing something changed ?
No ! The new president was just another puppet for the stablishment.
What I'm trying to say is: no matter how many puppets sit in the presidential chair, nothing in the current structure of power will change. The stablishment/iluminatis will take all the desisions. Another political party is not going to change anything, we all know the elections are corrupted.So the current structure is not going to eliminate the illuminatis from power.
We need a completly different structure.
I think separatism is the only option to build a completly different structure.
"Divide and conquer"
This tactic is not only usefull for the illuminatis. This tactic works to everyone who want to use it.

justjess

Superstar
Communities have been living in parellel structures or black markets and economies since the beginning of time for whatever reason they were blacklisted by the mainstream. It’s doable - study what they’ve done and replicate. We have personally done it ourselves on and off for years until we finally found ways around it and are prepared to do so again if need be.

elsbet

Superstar

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Sweden had put Gates' (and his Harvard cronies) plan to blot out the Sun, on hold-- indefinitely.

However, it was first planned, with the intention of completion... all that money does give him power, even if it is buying power. That he is aligned with the elitists' endeavors doesn't hurt him a bit-- but perhaps his insanity is beginning to show.

Mr. Havel had a difficult time in his pursuit-- but according to what I read, he understood that going in.

The fact intelligent people still BELIEVE there is a civilized alternative to this madness gives me hope, though... great post, OM. ☆

-

Facebook is concerned about people being “too prepared”
What does Facebook know that we don’t? What does it mean to be “too prepared ” and how does that relate in any shape or form to extremism? Something strange is happening here
View attachment 61701
Someone needs to explain why someone is STILL using FB! Lol, seriously! Who are these people who don't know that Zuckerberg is a CIA asset? If people are posting their plans on there, then they do so to their own detriment.

Jack W

Established
Facebook is concerned about people being “too prepared”
What does Facebook know that we don’t? What does it mean to be “too prepared ” and how does that relate in any shape or form to extremism? Something strange is happening here
View attachment 61701
Lol
Nobody should use any of this CIA's apps.
The funny part, a lot of people still think Tor, Signal or Telegram are safer than others...
The illuminati have a really good plan. BUT, all their plans of conquer the world in the past has fail.
This time it will be the same. They will fail.

Gary45

Rookie
It's incredible that all this is happening righnow..
I mean... I was expecting a chip or something similar... But not now!
I was expecting this war in 2050...
:confused: