Sense8: Connected consciousness or neuralink?

neptunejoo

Established
Someone mentioned that there are approximately 13 known elite families (like R0thchild) and there may be many more who just want to stay hidden. And he said that these people are linked, they refer themselves as we, as one collective entity. One goal, one desire. It reminds me of the canceled show on Netflix called Sense8. Here's the synopsis:

Eight strangers around the globe find themselves connected -- first by a violent vision, then by their shared ability to connect with one another's thoughts and actions, and finally by the urgent need to find out what happened and why. Their need to know goes beyond simple curiosity -- as they pursue answers, a mysterious organization hunts them down, intent on destroying them. The intense thriller is the first foray into television (or, more accurately, Netflix) for renowned filmmakers Lana Wachowski and Lilly Wachowski ("The Matrix Reloaded"), who created the series with J. Michael Straczynski ("Thor"). The international cast includes veteran actors known to U.S. audiences, like Daryl Hannah ("Kill Bill") and Naveen Andrews ("Lost"), and others well-known in their home countries, like German actor Max Riemelt and Doona Bae of South Korea. In keeping with the global premise of the series, shooting takes place all over the world, including London, Reykjavik, Nairobi and Mumbai.

The creators are Wachowski sisters, they use to be 'brothers.' And of course, the series is laced with the LGBT agenda, transgenderism also may this singularity movement by Neuralink. Neuralink is a company Musk founded to develop a data transmission system between people and computers. My second guess is, they want to show us this collective consciousness the Elite has, how powerful it can be.

Don’t call it “collective consciousness”, we all possess this. We are just conditioned to ignore our own intuition and telepathy since birth.

The advanced service-to-self groups which the elite are involved and connect themselves with have severed their connections to the collective consciousness of all that exists which creates a “hive mind”. A hive mind is an inverted collective that only seeks power over others for harvesting the emotional and sexual energy of their slaves i.e. humankind.

neptunejoo

Established
Don’t call it “collective consciousness”, we all possess this. We are just conditioned to ignore our own intuition and telepathy since birth.

The advanced service-to-self groups which the elite are involved and connect themselves with have severed their connections to the collective consciousness of all that exists which creates a “hive mind”. A hive mind is an inverted collective that only seeks power over others for harvesting the emotional and sexual energy of their slaves i.e. humankind.

Thanks for the explanation. I know that called collective consciousness is wrong term but I didnt know what is the term to represent it. So I borrow Jungian term hopefully someone like you would reply.

Can you elaborate a hive mind they use? Is it any relation with Sense8 series. It is weird, when I was writing this and the post, I experience unusual headache. I wonder if my mind had already being hacked, for lack of better term. And I wonder how to release it.

Aero

Superstar
Collective UNconsciousness is the Jungian theory. It primarily deals with symbols present in every human's unconscious psyche.

A better term for what you are talking about is simply called synergy. And one doesn't need fancy technology to achieve such a thing. One just needs ideas for people to rally around. Plus these ideas can be conscious or unconscious.