Sense Perception Is Sense Deception

I've always wanted to share more about this topic. Sense perception is sense deception simply because everybody's perception is different.

Mecca may see a color as brown whereas i can see the same color as light brown. Yet, both would think that each is seeing it the same as him/herself.

God Is Ultimately The One Who Controls all senses of perception despite us thinking ''i am seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting''.

My point ultimately is that God Is Really Immeasurably Great. How many billions of people are actually existing on Earth?

Take our eyesight for example. We have millions of cells in the full-stop at the end of this sentence. Wouldn't it be the same for the same area size in our eyes?

Each of these cells are under God's Control. The eyes are the windows of the soul. The more of God's Light you let into your heart, the more of His Greatness He Makes you see.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yep some animals are color blind while the bat sees with its nose. God Is The Greatest Indeed and In Deeds! :)
Regardless, the cat must be saying

Oh God, Thou Made me beautiful so likewise Beautify my character. Amen.
DEAR GIF you are appropriating my cat and giving it your thoughts:eek:
My cat has good character and it thinks it is a lion, c'est ça.
later:)

DEAR GIF you are appropriating my cat and giving it your thoughts:eek:
My cat has good character and it thinks it is a lion, c'est ça. later:)
Okay fine:
Ya Allah please beautify my character as you have beautified my exterior! Ameen!
Happy?:)
Now I can sleep without feeling guilty about your nice words......
I am sorry. I didn't know it was yours. My bad. And Aameen. ^_^

I was just likening myself to whatever my screen's showing me. Everything's a mirror to me nowadays. I am all those pixels in front of me. :p

Some people have eyes but yet are blind. Why is that? To me, it's only God Who Can Make me see such so that i may be forever grateful.

Also, anybody can have eyes but that doesn't necessarily mean that they see. Eyes cannot make you see unless God Wills them to do so.

How would we feel if we were devoid of the ability to see for even one day? How many people realize that? Shouldn't we be reminding others?

DesertRose

Superstar
Some people have eyes but yet are blind. Why is that? To me, it's only God Who Can Make me see such so that i may be forever grateful.
I think they are blind to this reality @grateful servant 's aya and profile post:
Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)
Sahih International
: Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.

It's all an illusion. Food cannot nourish us except If God Wills it to. You may just as well keep on eating. If He Wills not, you'll not be satisfied.