Semiconductor Chip Shortage: Real reason / Big coincidence??!

justjess

Superstar
Appliance shortages now too. Tried to buy a stove yesterday... there’s nothing in stock anywhere unless you want to spend 2k and even the manufacturers don’t have stock so you can’t order it with a timeline for it to come in. I got the last $800 stove which was a couple hundred over what I planned to spend and not at all what I wanted because that’s all they had and anticipated getting.

the car lots out here which had hundreds of cars a couple months ago have empty lots now. The one where we bought a truck back in March has ZERO inventory and sold every last thing they had.

there’s evenshortages on things that don’t use these chips though too.. couches are 16-18 weeks out with no promise as to the date.

Maldarker

Star
Appliance shortages now too. Tried to buy a stove yesterday... there’s nothing in stock anywhere unless you want to spend 2k and even the manufacturers don’t have stock so you can’t order it with a timeline for it to come in. I got the last $800 stove which was a couple hundred over what I planned to spend and not at all what I wanted because that’s all they had and anticipated getting.

the car lots out here which had hundreds of cars a couple months ago have empty lots now. The one where we bought a truck back in March has ZERO inventory and sold every last thing they had.

there’s evenshortages on things that don’t use these chips though too.. couches are 16-18 weeks out with no promise as to the date.
Good point! Plus remember the car companies where tasked to create vents for COVID so you lost all that time of stock build up.

Linsky

Rookie
Wow you beat me to it lol we were just talking about this on a music forum I frequent I wanted to being the topic of what’s going on with the worldwide shortage going on and what’s this might mean from a “truther”/biblical stand point, or how ever you view the current situation.