Semiconductor Chip Shortage: Real reason / Big coincidence??!

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Hi guys,
It’s my first time posting here but hear me outz
I’m guessing everyone here by now has heard about the shortage of semiconductor microchip.
For those who doesn’t know what that is, it’s a chip that’s basically in anything electronic, your phone, your mic, your lampshade, your lightbulb, I mean if Alexa can turn it on/off, then theres a chip in there.
Ok back to the point. Did anyone else notice that the shortage of chip started when the covid vaccines were being made??!? Let’s also not ignore the fact that these semiconductor chips are smaller than human hair! How small? It’s 1/10,000 smaller than a human hair strand!
I try to think of the reason as to why there would be such shortage because these chips are made from sand to be silicon. Come to think of it, it’s not a very hard process and i know there’s been shipping delays due to the delays when the pandemic was just starting, but why is it that until now there’s still a shortage? And critics say shortage could last until 2023?? Probably because that’s when everyone has gotten their vaccine eh?
to conclude, I’ve pretty much convince myself that the shortage is due to the fact that it’s being used in the vaccine.There’s about billions of people on the earth who needs to be vaccinated within a year or two (till 2023) and these semiconductor chips would be resumed coincidentally in 2023.
Mind blown.
Just wanted to share this because i had to get it out of my head. Thoughts anyone?

floss

Star
I mean if Alexa can turn it on/off, then theres a chip in there.
This might be a Freudian slip here! If the vaccines contained these chips/nanobots, what the hell are they turning on or off inside your body (via 5G?) Are they creating some type of humanoid soldier? Thanks for the OP.

Lil axe

Established
^ possibly the ability to turn on and off, is with regards to your currency that is created through activity
rewards

Karlysymon

Star
Hi guys,
It’s my first time posting here but hear me outz
I’m guessing everyone here by now has heard about the shortage of semiconductor microchip.
For those who doesn’t know what that is, it’s a chip that’s basically in anything electronic, your phone, your mic, your lampshade, your lightbulb, I mean if Alexa can turn it on/off, then theres a chip in there.
Ok back to the point. Did anyone else notice that the shortage of chip started when the covid vaccines were being made??!? Let’s also not ignore the fact that these semiconductor chips are smaller than human hair! How small? It’s 1/10,000 smaller than a human hair strand!
I try to think of the reason as to why there would be such shortage because these chips are made from sand to be silicon. Come to think of it, it’s not a very hard process and i know there’s been shipping delays due to the delays when the pandemic was just starting, but why is it that until now there’s still a shortage? And critics say shortage could last until 2023?? Probably because that’s when everyone has gotten their vaccine eh?
to conclude, I’ve pretty much convince myself that the shortage is due to the fact that it’s being used in the vaccine.There’s about billions of people on the earth who needs to be vaccinated within a year or two (till 2023) and these semiconductor chips would be resumed coincidentally in 2023.
Mind blown.
Just wanted to share this because i had to get it out of my head. Thoughts anyone?
Very interesting!

Iam very curious though...how did you find out about this semi-conductor shortage?

floss

Star
Very interesting!

Iam very curious though...how did you find out about this semi-conductor shortage?
I can sort of confirm this. Had a work meeting last week, we were discussing the delays of computer equipment and my manager revealed that the main reason was shortage of semi-conductors.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
This might be a Freudian slip here! If the vaccines contained these chips/nanobots, what the hell are they turning on or off inside your body (via 5G?) Are they creating some type of humanoid soldier? Thanks for the OP.
yes! Noticed that cellular companies or internet service providers are in a race to creating 5G or 6g already!

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Very interesting!

This has been on the news so many times! What’s worse is they sometimes even report the news or “vaccine” and “semiconductor chip shortage” one after another. It’s so blatant yet people can’t seem to connect the dots :(

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've been warning about these shortages since january 2020, I have recored proof but its in portuguese.

It has more to do with infrastructure problems than anything else. Dealing with silicon chips or processors require a incredible clean envyroment, wich takes people and isopropyl alcohol among other products.