Self-abuse Is Sinful And Unhealthy

Etagloc

Superstar
Quit accusing me of saying what you are thinking. I did nothing like that. I have been in Mexican kitchens before. Your not the only one who knows a Mexican. I am telling you what I think.
I am Mexican. I was telling an experience of mine and you claimed it was a popular joke. It is not a popular joke. I was talking about something I actually heard people say. And it was not a "Mexican kitchen". It was a kitchen where I used to work where some of the people were Mexicans.

justjess

Superstar
I mean, basically what I'm promoting here is basically the same thing as NoFap. And honestly all this started as a joke. I thought it was funny and then a bunch of people started acting all... I don't know how to say it except to use the term "butthurt".

Aren't those the same people who give transexuality and homosexuality a thumbs up? I'm pretty sure the "experts" also believe the official 9/11 story.
If you take away the religious stuff homosexuality and transexuality aren't "bad" they just are.

As for 911 - straw man. I don't see how a medical opinion would be relevant.

rainerann

Star
I am Mexican. I was telling an experience of mine and you claimed it was a popular joke. It is not a popular joke. I was talking about something I actually heard people say. And it was not a "Mexican kitchen". It was a kitchen where I used to work where some of the people were Mexicans.
Your being irrational. I said Mexican kitchen because I was summarizing what I was referencing that way you would know what part of what you said I was talking about. I never claimed it was a popular joke that is told far and wide. I said it was common for guys to joke with each other this way or pick on each other like this. I have had many close guys friends. I have actually heard people say things like this too, but it wasn't because they were suggesting something for someone's health and wellness. It wasn't like telling someone to take turmeric. It meant they didn't think he could get a girlfriend and that they were teasing him.

Etagloc

Superstar
Your being irrational. I said Mexican kitchen because I was summarizing what I was referencing that way you would know what part of what you said I was talking about. I never claimed it was a popular joke that is told far and wide. I said it was common for guys to joke with each other this way or pick on each other like this. I have had many close guys friends. I have actually heard people say things like this too, but it wasn't because they were suggesting something for someone's health and wellness. It wasn't like telling someone to take turmeric. It meant they didn't think he could get a girlfriend and that they were teasing him.
When are you going to stop with the assumptions? You weren't there and even if you were you probably wouldn't have understood the discussions because you probably don't speak Spanish.

We were not talking about girlfriends or whatever stereotype it is that's in your head. You weren't there so you're crazy to assume you know the conversation just because... maybe you hung around some a Mexican or two... you think all Mexicans in kitchens have the same conversations?

You weren't there. I was. And you probably wouldn't even have understood the conversation.

And walking in there is different than actuallly working there. I was working there and talking to the guys and we discussed what a lot of people have said- that masturbation makes a person less physically able. It had nothing to do with girlfriends or anything like that. We were discussing health. We also were talking about working out. It was a very physical job so physical health was important.

rainerann

Star
When are you going to stop with the assumptions? You weren't there and even if you were you probably wouldn't have understood the discussions because you probably don't speak Spanish.

We were not talking about girlfriends or whatever stereotype it is that's in your head. You weren't there so you're crazy to assume you know the conversation just because... maybe you hung around some a Mexican or two... you think all Mexicans in kitchens have the same conversations?

You weren't there. I was. And you probably wouldn't even have understood the conversation.

And walking in there is different than actuallly working there. I was working there and talking to the guys and we discussed what a lot of people have said- that masturbation makes a person less physically able. It had nothing to do with girlfriends or anything like that. We were discussing health. We also were talking about working out. It was a very physical job so physical health was important.
I think you're the one making assumptions. Again, what I said is based on my own experiences. I am sharing my experiences, not making assumptions about yours. I am including my experiences for discussion, not trying to replace yours. In my experience with many male friends from many different races, this is what they would be saying. In my experience going to Mexican parties in particular with mariachi bands, Corona and few people who spoke English, I know that Mexican men are very eager about women even if they don't speak Spanish. I do not speak Spanish. That did not dissuade many of these guys.

I still remember some of them in their cowboy hats sitting there for like five minutes trying to ask me to dance. I guess dancing can be a shared language. Very flirtatious many of them were. They seemed to talk very actively about women.

However, in other situations, this would come up as well with guys from different races too.

Anywaylet'sets discuss what you are adding here without trying to make assumptions that because I am talking about something you are including for discussion, I am making assumptions. I am making conversation. I am using what you are including in this thread to make conversation that is relevant to what you have brought to the table. This isn't the Random Thoughts thread.

What you are saying about masturbation making you less physically able is not different than the experience of having morning sex. Have you ever had morning sex and then tried to go to work afterward? Oh my goodness, that is an exhausting day. We may as well create a thread called, "Morning Sex is Sinful and Unhealthy."

I will create an opening post that points out how morning sex can cause lethargy and make a person less physically able.

This is because morning sex and masturbation accomplish the same end result...

Therefore, they both cause lethargy...

Therefore, in most cases, it is better to have sex when you are able to go to sleep before you go to work because it will also case lethargy. Even then, you may experience lethargy for some part of the next day because of this. So if masturbation is sinful and unhealthy because of this reason, so is sex in general.

In theory, we could also consider that in times past, discouraging this behavior was encouraged because abstaining from this behavior would increase adrenaline and testosterone. Exercise would also increase adrenaline and testosterone. Therefore, both of these things would be beneficial in situations where physical labor was required. This would be like a folk remedy before people understood how hormones worked.

Therefore, it is possible that abstaining from this behavior will increase adrenaline and testoterone and this might even be beneficial in certain cases. However, it does not prove that this behavior is sinful. That would be superstition associated with this connection that lacked an understanding of biological functions.

Etagloc

Superstar
You have men who chase women in all races. It's not specific to any particular race. And not all men are the same.

You think masturbation is perfectly healthy. I don't. Fascinating. To each their own, I don't really care about debating about it.

And when it comes to my experiences, I was there and you weren't. End of story.

Etagloc

Superstar
You act like I'm oppressing you by making statements you don't agree with. If you don't want to read this thread, don't read it. If you don't agree with it, you don't agree with it. It's not the end of the world.

Some people simply don't get how disrespectful it is to forgo that innate sense of shyness at the expense of lust and pleasure while all the while just knowing that God's Watching you. So how can you even consider doing such a thing's beyond me. Let alone that God also Blesses you with a sense of futility when you've reached the objective at hand(no pun intended). How can you ignore that miraculous sense of shame?

It just doesn't make sense to eat the meat of an animal known to show affection and friendliness without forgetting loyalty. God Bless

rainerann

Star
I think the word that you are looking for is modesty. However, having modesty is the same thing as having restraint or being meek. It doesn't mean to live in fear. Shyness, on the other hand, is commonly used to describe a personality trait that hinders people from taking drama class or becoming the class clown. A shy person would rather sit in a room and not be noticed. However, a shy person and a class clown could both understand and apply principles of modesty.

Therefore, modesty should be encouraged, which is the evidence of self-discipline--not shyness.

Lurker

Star
It just doesn't make sense to eat the meat of an animal known to show affection and friendliness without forgetting loyalty. God Bless
And it doesn't make sense to not relieve tension. Is there really a difference between soaking my hands in hot water and jerkin the gherkin?