Selena

QDC753

Rookie
I recently finished a podcast about Selena’s death that raised questions about the true motivation behind her murder as well as watched the Netflix series about her life. I can’t help but wonder if there are occult connections to her death. Has anyone researched this or have any theories? I’ve come across theories that say she was a solstice sacrifice and that her name means moon which could tie in with princess Diana’s death which some believe was done as a sacrifice to the moon goddess. Some have also speculated that she was trying to leave the music industry and get out from under her father’s control and was deemed to be worth more dead than alive. The way her family acted after her death just seems strange. It’s too much to try to explain in one post, but if you research it you will see that her father is still incredibly controlling to this day and just gives off weird vibes. Could she have been a victim of Mkultra? I’m really curious to see what others think about all of this.

QDC753

Rookie
Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
You’re welcome to stay asleep.
Its not about being asleep. Its about being able to spot disinfo.

Have you heard of Dallas Goldbug? This guy claimed everyone was doubles based on their ears. He was one of the first people to tie Alex Jones / Bill Hicks together. This guys evidence (pictures of peoples ears) was more solid then Mag's evidence.

Goldbug made all kinds of ludicrous claims, like Chevy Chase being some King/Prince in Europe. Idr its been so long, at least 10 years when this guy was somewhat famous.

Case in point he was disinfo, meant to muddy the waters, discredit people when they attempted to pass on his claims. Alot like Flat earth.

I know you watch Mag because I've seen you source him and that dude claims everyone is a man. Literally everyone.
I remember Selena. I'm old enough to remember her single playing on the radio. She wasn't a man.

QDC753

Rookie

Have you heard of Dallas Goldbug? This guy claimed everyone was doubles based on their ears. He was one of the first people to tie Alex Jones / Bill Hicks together. This guys evidence (pictures of peoples ears) was more solid then Mag's evidence.

Goldbug made all kinds of ludicrous claims, like Chevy Chase being some King/Prince in Europe. Idr its been so long, at least 10 years when this guy was somewhat famous.

Case in point he was disinfo, meant to muddy the waters, discredit people when they attempted to pass on his claims. Alot like Flat earth.

I know you watch Mag because I've seen you source him and that dude claims everyone is a man. Literally everyone.
I remember Selena. I'm old enough to remember her single playing on the radio. She wasn't a man.
I agree. I’m just wondering if there is more to her death than what’s been reported.

queen82

Star

Jennifer Lopez is a man , that portrayed her in the movie Selena, not her

QDC753

Rookie
Does anyone have any thoughts about Selena that don’t include whether or not she was born a male?

Journeyman

Established
Does anyone have any thoughts about Selena that don’t include whether or not she was born a male?
For what its worth I agree with @free2018 on this one, I think that practice of inversion is far more widespread than most realise, but it doesn't mean there's not more to learn.

Selena Quintanilla-Pérez

The name Selena is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "moon goddess".
Selena is smooth, shiny, and sensual, a nineteenth-century name that found new life in the Latino community, following the biopic of slain Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla, starring Jennifer Lopez. But you don't have to be Latin to love Selena, which is both distinctive yet in step with stylish modern names such as Seraphina and Celia.

Young Disney channel favorite Selena Gomez, former star of The Wizards of Waverly Place and current pop singer, was named after Selena Quintanilla. Selina Kyle is the secret identity of Catwoman.

Quintanilla-Spain.jpg

There are three die on a Red shield (Rothschild?). The three sides facing the front each contain a 6. = 666.
The sum of all digits visible on each die is 11 3x11 = 33 the level of a Master Mason.

This version is slightly different, the three 6's still face the viewer, but there are 4's to the right and 3 X's on the top. Still adds to 33 in total, but the X I believe is significant also as a symbol of earthly / diabolic power.

Closed helm indicating lesser nobility.

From this:

This surname of QUINTANILLA is a Spanish and Catalan topographic name for someone who lived on a piece of land subject to rent of one-fifth of its produce. The name was from the Old Spanish QUINTANA, and rendered in medieval documents in the Latin form QUINTANA (fifth). There are numerous places named with this word, and the surname may also be a habitation name from any of these. Surnames derived from placenames are divided into two broad categories; topographic names and habitation names. Topographic names are derived from general descriptive references to someone who lived near a physical feature such as an oak tree, a hill, a stream or a church. Habitation names are derived from pre-existing names denoting towns, villages and farmsteads. Other classes of local names include those derived from the names of rivers, individual houses with signs on them, regions and whole countries. The name is also spelt QUINT, QUINTERO, QUINTAS and QUINTO. In the 8th century, Spain fell under the control of the Moors, and this influence, which lasted into the 12th century, has also left its mark on Hispanic surnames. A few names are based directly on Arabic personal names. The majority of Spanish occupational and nickname surnames, however, are based on ordinary Spanish derivatives. A notable member of the name was Serafin Alvarez QUINTERO (1871-1938) and Joaquin Alvarez QUINTERO (1873-1944) brothers, born at Utrera, Seville. They wrote many plays in collaboration, usually depicting Andalusian life. These include comedies and shorter pieces, all written with delightful insight into Spanish life and character. In Spain identifying patronymics are to be found as early as the mid-9th century, but these changed with each generation, and hereditary surnames seem to have come in slightly later in Spain than in England and France. As well as the names of the traditional major saints of the Christian Church, many of the most common Spanish surnames are derived from personal names of Germanic origin. For the most part these names are characteristically Hispanic. They derive from the language of the Visigoths, who controlled Spain between the mid-5th and early 8th centuries. In the Middle Ages heraldry came into use as a practical matter. It originated in the devices used to distinguish the armoured warriors in tournament and war, and was also placed on seals as marks of identity. As far as records show, true heraldry began in the middle of the 12th century, and appeared almost simultaneously in several countries of Western Europe.
I gathered the name has long roots, possibly back to Roman times.

The two playwrights Los Hermanos Quintero may be worth further study given their influence in Spanish literature. Hint of hidden hand on the photo. Arch, pineal reference, twin columns, hidden hand and X's on their monument.

Selena signed by Jose Behar (Behar Hebrew for "on the mount," the fifth word, and the first distinctive word, in the parashah) is the 32nd weekly Torah portion )

Selena (album), Behar and Stephen Finfer requested a crossover album for her.[3] In 1995, Selena was murdered. Behar said after her passing: "She would have been up there with the Janets and the Madonnas."[4] In July 1995, Selena's 'Dreaming' Album premiered in No. 1 Spot. Behar said: "This is what the dream was about in 1989. Seeing it all come to fruition is tremendous."[5] After he left EMI, Behar was appointed to run the new Univision Music Group in 2001.[6]

Bridge in mural forms the arch, sun symbolism
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3b0f9c72c934f84d91ef506d87dea20/tumblr_ngbmq6qjxW1ty5ss9o1_500.jpg

Chris Perez Baphomet horns:

Chess board duality

Drake 'pays tribute'

Creepy ritual tribute?

The death looks to have some ritual signifiers. Yolanda reduces to 9 and there was a 9 hour stand off.

The prosecution called 33 witnesses. Fancy that.... I would question all of it. There's deception upon deception in this story, from Selena herself, the family the story around the marriage etc. Was a ritual conducted to raise this person's fame in order to grow an even bigger celebrity around Jennifer Lopez? This person may not even be dead.

Last edited: