Selena gomez in serious trouble

If she is grooming her, that's absolutely horrific. How can anyone do this if they are victims themselves? I never truly understood this. Reminds me of someone who has had very abusive parents, and they become abusive themselves! Wouldn't they want to be different than how they were treated? It often makes me wonder if that is all they know, sometimes.
I guess all Selena knows is how to be groomed. With her song about " I want to look good for ya",maybe this is sadly all she knows in her life. She's a sex slave, and has to sex up her half sister, too. This is such horrible behaviour, and she shouldn't be doing this! Women have such a hard time as it is, always having to be sexy and being forced to perform in such a way, shouldn't she be trying to FREE her from this? Heck, we can't even get little girls escaping this nowadays with all the nasty clothing that most of the stores sell to them!
Sorry for the rant, but it's one of those days! This is when I feel being a man would make things just a bit easier lol

minnie82

Superstar
If she is grooming her, that's absolutely horrific. How can anyone do this if they are victims themselves? I never truly understood this. Reminds me of someone who has had very abusive parents, and they become abusive themselves! Wouldn't they want to be different than how they were treated? It often makes me wonder if that is all they know, sometimes.
I guess all Selena knows is how to be groomed. With her song about " I want to look good for ya",maybe this is sadly all she knows in her life. She's a sex slave, and has to sex up her half sister, too. This is such horrible behaviour, and she shouldn't be doing this! Women have such a hard time as it is, always having to be sexy and being forced to perform in such a way, shouldn't she be trying to FREE her from this? Heck, we can't even get little girls escaping this nowadays with all the nasty clothing that most of the stores sell to them!
Sorry for the rant, but it's one of those days! This is when I feel being a man would make things just a bit easier lol
Yes she's sadly passed around..

There's a rumor going on that she's grooming her half-sister.
I thought the same, like why would you expose her in a place that is so concerning. Even selena has expressed her non very postive thoughts about being in the industry since her young age, if i'm not mistaken. She never showed her that much before. That's indeed weird.